AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best pay per minute cam site?no more freeloaders!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2017
Hello, I'm new to the camming world and im already struggling. I started out with chaturbate which was a complete disappointment as it was filled with freeloaders which only give less than 1 dollar per session. It has been 4 days and there's only 4 dollars earned.I was trying to earn the threshold of 50 dollars and never go back again but there's NO ONE TIPPING! I'm basically naked and touching myself with my legs spread out and no one gives shit for like an hour. Everyone in that site tells me that my body is awesome but they post fake tips or just troll.I cam at night when everyone is sleeping but I need websites that pay me for every minute spent chatting with an user. I was researching around but I feel so lost as there are many mixed reviews about all of these sites. I desperately need 500 dollars right now but everything seems so difficult. I signed up for a lot of sites and im adding content but I feel lost and depressed. Which are the best pay per minute cam sites where I wont get ripped off?

I'm basically naked and touching myself with my legs spread out and no one gives shit for like an hour

So, if you start out basically giving a free show, you'll be hard pressed to get folks to actually pay. Try starting out wearing something cute/sexy and doing countdowns. Try out different apps and bots so that users can play games as you get the countdown cleared.

I need websites that pay me for every minute spent chatting with an user.

That's not really a thing. There are private-based sites where little to nothing can be shown in free chat and all shows are pay-per-minute, but there's still a free chat downtime where people can interact with the model for free. Of private-based sites, streamate is the most popular.

Streamate might be the best option for you. There is free chat, but the main focus is privates where you get paid per minute, and you set your price.

Well I only started out naked in the last session because everything else has not worked...I was clothed before but I have been full shows being tipped crap while the lady or couple is having the time/show of her life....it just reeks of freeloaders..and yes I have tried apps before too (blocking grays, reaching goals and ultra bot) it doesn't matter...

on imlive you have to work 90 minutes in freechat to get total private mode enabled.

when its slow, don't get fully naked. why pay for anything when there is no incentive? stop paying attention to other girls. pay attention to you only right now. camming is not easy work. it's hard to figure out how to get someone to pay to see you naked when there is an abundance of other fap material out there. figure out a niche. read everything on the site. make some content to sell too. hustling aint easy.

I second @KylieJacobs . I think a privates-based site like Streamate might be a better fit for you. The income tends to be more consistent, too. Most of the people who visit your room actually plan on spending their money on a model.

All cam sites will have their flavor of freeloaders, even private-based ones. Other than those fake tippers, no one is "ripping" you off--hopefully you've caught on how to identify real tips (don't feel bad about yourself, most of us have been scammed somehow). If you give free shows, you are giving free shows--that is completely your own decision, and you will find similar issues with any site doing this. If you aren't making anything, you might as well not spend the energy doing a free naked/cum show and completely kill any potential to make money. Interact with guests, make interesting conversation, demand tips for requests, don't be discouraged if they refuse since you are literally making $1/day anyway--you have nothing to lose at this point; it's a lot more important for you to build your image as valuable and worth spending on than for you to hope someone is feeling charitable and want to pay for something that they are already getting for free. This is true for any site you use.

Don't start off naked! Biggest mistake I ever made when I first started camming was to give it all away at once! The best thing you can do is wear something a little revealing and then people will tip to see what your body actually looks like! If you prefer to start out naked anyway maybe put your clothes back on once you get some people in your room - if they like your body they'll tip to get it back out.

Thank you all for your answers but like I said before I only did one fully naked show to see how it would play out, no more though. Even if there are a million girls out there doing the same, I feel that my body is not worth just 5 cents.

You might want to start doing cam shows at places like Niteflirt and CamContacts.com. They are PPM sites and you will not have to deal with free chat. Just an thought :)

Thank you all for your answers but like I said before I only did one fully naked show to see how it would play out, no more though. Even if there are a million girls out there doing the same, I feel that my body is not worth just 5 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.