AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What has been your biggest tip?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far 1100 tokens on CB to be my "King" . Unfortunately my multi goals are fairly cheap, and I had dice roll on for 25 tokens a roll. Needless to say I was exhausted when all was said and done. Aha

...and how did you thank the member? That I would be far more interested in knowing about, than the actual amount.

We'll what exactly are you looking for besides a nice reaction and a thank you? Tips in themselves are gifts. Tips for requests or menu items are purchases. You shouldn't give a gift to someone and expect or demand reciprocity. Then it's not a gift, but a subtle way of trying to control someone. "I gave you that so what will you do for me since I did that for you." If you want something specific in return then stick to purchases or you'll just wind up getting frustrated and disappointed when your expectations aren't met.

Especially if you gave a look at the thread and realize these girls are getting sort of low-balled tip bombs. $100 is nice, but not really anything to get too excited about and start doing all kinds of extra requests or exuberant displays of thank yous.

I'm sure others have gotten way more and are probably withholding that because they don't want to brag or make others who have gotten less feel like they're worth less. Regardless, it is nice to know for my own info, what someone considers a larger than usual tip. I've gathered about 1000 tokens is enough for a nice surprise.

Last edited:
$2500. i literally cried.

how i thanked the member? with my words and continuity showing him appreciation and attention. it was after an exclusive show. he was seriously amazing and her asked for nothing in return. i offered, but he politely declined.

he has been a regular of mine for close to three years now. i spoil his ass, i know EXACTLY what he wants. when he shows up, he gets all of my attention. i don't ever expect him to drop a large tip like that again, but he that continues to threat me with respect, like i humbly do with him. i also enjoy him because he is over all a cool dude.

Last edited:
We'll what exactly are you looking for besides a nice reaction and a thank you? Tips in themselves are gifts
My point was that 'large' is a very relative term, many most of us would say are shockingly large. I am reminded of a $333 tip from one model to another I noticed recently, and we see member tips of over $1000 all the time.

This type of tip is always a gift, and the most a model can gratiously offer is a big thank-you. Some models have rewards for big tipping so asking about these may better answer the OPs question.
For example that model who tipped $333 was highest tipper for that month. This would have earned her (as the major reward) the right to choose what type of content she wanted to see the next month. Most likely she didn't know about this reward when she tipped, it would have been a surprise offer she received the following month.

I understand now. Like a perk of being the HT of the day,week,month type thing. I sort of forget about this because the models I chill with don't have a system like that.

I also don't see 20k token bombs too often either. haha. Unless you mean 1000 tokens? Blah. I always do the token-payout conversation in my head so I know how much I'm actually contributing to someone. I'm weird like that

I got a private show the other day that ended up being about 1600tks. Pretty fucking staggering when I realized that. All we did was talk.

but generally I don't bother to think in terms of single tips. not everyone has the same amount of money to throw around, so while it helps my bottom line better, it's not necessarily more of a compliment to receive a big tip than a small one.
returning guests flatter me.
people who spent what little they have left on me flatter me.
people who tip and dash or just tip because they've enjoyed themselves not wanting anything more specifically, that flatters me.
people who stick around for ages and tip and tip and tip fun stuff flatter me, and it's better for everyone than just a big tip one-off.

if I ever get my sitch more professional and grow my audience, I'll never do a classic 'king tipper' thing where I treat people like they deserve more appreciation for dropping $500 at once than $500 in 20 various goal/menu/game tips throughout the night.

I've gathered about 1000 tokens is enough for a nice surprise.

$1000 is an epic number, but like you I can't help but remember the math ... I know $30-50 of yours will go to the website to get that many tk to me. that's the level at which it seems a lot more sensible to go the giftcard avenue, unless they have a Lush and you can make them go crazy with that 1000tk for 3 minutes :p

I was going to sort of bring up like how would you compare a long pvt vs a big tip. True, in one instance you "worked" for it (and hopefully had some pleasure while doing it) and the other you were showered with it. But at the end of the day, it's $ in your pocket no?

My first night on mfc I made $1000, not 1000 tokens, the actual $1000. I didn't do much, some guy took me private and wanted me to rub lotion on myself in bra and panties for a while then talk. After a month or so he moved on to the next new girl I guess though. At least by that point he'd skyrocketed my camscore for me.

I got a ninja tip from someone I now know is a regular if a top girl of 1500 in one go. It's the most I've had since, and I'd really loooove to give him content and thank him personally, but since he ninja'd I feel it'd be rude.

I'd really loooove to give him content and thank him personally, but since he ninja'd I feel it'd be rude.
If someone ninja tips it's absolutely OK to privately message them with thanks and any content you feel like sending. The only thing that's uncouth for a ninja tip is to call them out publicly.

In tokens, it was 10,000 on MFC. The person had only tipped about 200 tokens total prior to that and also never appeared/tipped again after the 10k. All he asked was for me to enjoy my birthday.

Cash transfer, $555, most recently on Valentines Day from a top reg. He never wants anything but he does get my attention daily as we communicate consistently.

Biggest tip on Chaturbate was 3000 a while ago, is the biggest I've ever had. And because i'm so new to MFC biggest was 550 twice.

I was blown away when a model tipped ME (just another premium member) 100 tokens to open my cam and the whole room could read the tip note. She made my ego explode lol. Of course I tipped it right back, fun night for everyone. As far as the biggest tip I've ever tipped ( I'm not sure I should say, but it rhymes with the words "sixty thousand tokens" ). If anyone has ever seen the movie SCANNERS where they guys head explodes.. she was like that lol. It feels so good to be able to do things for the sake of watching a model with a bad night have the best day shes ever had. It's too bad her Topic didn't say something like Topic- Tip the size of your dick!! lolol Life should be fun right?

Status
Not open for further replies.