AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both those things could be true.

Birth control causes fucked up periods in a lot of people, and if someone is a newb they could be completely honest about the toy thing.

Just sayin' lol
I have some input. I just stopped all hormonal birth control and got a copper iud, I've literally been bleeding for an entire month lol.

"Ssh my <variable> is here and don't know about <variable2>"

Boring.

Or the truth?

Why do people so often assume models are lying?

I always lie

But you think that was a lie.. so I always tell the truth? :p

I know how to solve this!

Would the other dude tell me that this door takes me to the castle?

Wait...so that secretary I tipped the other day whose boss didn't know she had her Ohmibod in at work... :wondering:

I always lie

But you think that was a lie.. so I always tell the truth? :p

Or do I contradict myself?

Very well then, I contradict myself
Wait...so that secretary I tipped the other day whose boss didn't know she had her Ohmibod in at work... :wondering:
Was that the one with great legs?

I wonder what she's actually doing that makes this such an appealing fantasy for her to act out (it looks so fucking boring, and you'd think she could get more tips in half the time then get on with life if she didn't choose such a boring show style). Is she busy writing her thesis or something?

For me, the most annoying thing a model can do is either be on her cell phone texting when I enter her room, or whip it out at random and get so engrossed with it that she completely forgets about her room and patrons. Second most annoying thing is the use of the "magical white substance" that certain models seem to buy by the 55-gallon drum to indicate they are "wet and creamy".

For me, the most annoying thing a model can do is either be on her cell phone texting when I enter her room, or whip it out at random and get so engrossed with it that she completely forgets about her room and patrons. Second most annoying thing is the use of the "magical white substance" that certain models seem to buy by the 55-gallon drum to indicate they are "wet and creamy".
1. Amen to the cellphone thing. I would chuck every one of the things into the ocean if I could
2. Saw some of that "magical substance" that was blue

ehhhh as someone with endometriosis, I did have a period that lasted a month. I also usually am in so much pain during my cycle that I can't get online, but when I do the last thing I want to think of is anything penetrating that hot mess.

I used to get long periods too (19 days), and that's the reason I was put on the birth control pill.

For me, the most annoying thing a model can do is either be on her cell phone texting when I enter her room, or whip it out at random and get so engrossed with it that she completely forgets about her room and patrons.

The last time I tried to do a private with a certain model she got on her phone and was talking to a friend and kept telling me '10 minutes.' It was one of those days when MFC kind of crashed so the private never could of happened if I waited 10 minutes.. Though I kind of got the impression she didn't want to go to private with me. It's not like she even opens up my cam. It is just like free money and she always does what she wants but she didn't want it. Her choice. Ain't nothing wrong with that I guess. Saved me some money and ended my attempts to try and do privates with her and she seems to not mind (I think she is used to me just tipping in her room as opposed to sexy stuff).

It kinda felt like I took a back seat to her cell phone. But it was her friend (like a real friend), but she was 'working.' So it is confusing.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
When a model choose an unnecessary lie instead of the truth.

If you don't want to do penetration save the customer some time and just say so. How is it better to make the customer believe your periods been non stop for a month?

Same with toys. Either have them or don't, why do the, "They're coming next week"?

Just gonna throw my 2c in that I had 30+ day periods before I was on birth control, and random bouts of spotting on & off for months even after being on birth control. Despite what society tells men, some periods last 3-7 days and others last much, much longer. In general, cam models are still young (early 20s) where your hormones are going haywire, so having a 30 day period is not out of the realm of reality, and it actually really sucks to have these fluctuations while being a cam model who pays her bills by stuffing things inside there.

finally, access to all the awesome Model's Only period talk I've been missing out on! :joyful:

I'm kinda getting tired of the lush vibrator and ohmibod thing when seeing girls it dosent feel arousing to cam chicks anymore. From what ived seen on cam sites like chaturbate, Bongacams, myfreecams, livejasmin etc lately
*cue loaded question*

I am curious! As a model or member, do you think the most annoying thing is that a model can do? It can be either on or off cam.

I'll start with my top two:

It really weirds me out when a model starts to blame viewers for not giving her enough money. I am all for a lady saying, "If we don't reach the goal in X minutes I'm out of here", but it is another matter entirely to see a model say, "wtf is wrong with you people? Why aren't you giving me money? This is an amazing show and it's not going to be my fault if it doesn't get started." That is probably the biggest thing that makes me not want to tip. I just feel bad and guilty and I want to leave.

My other one is when a lady uses photos from other women to promote her own stuff. Especially on Tumblr it is REALLY common for models to reblog/reuse photos from other models and sex workers, and then add her own information and links to the text. Usually all I can think of is, "if this chick can't create her own decent content, won't everyone be disappointed when they find out the promo picture is so much better than the real thing?"

I'm kinda getting tired of the lush vibrator and ohmibod thing when seeing girls it dosent feel arousing to cam chicks anymore. From what ived seen on cam sites like chaturbate, Bongacams, myfreecams, livejasmin etc lately

saw this tip menu pop up the other day, had a laugh, she responded and seemed cool. instafollow :p
definitely more amusing than the euro chicks lying there, or sitting there, or standing there, playing with their cellphone and jiggling now and then. but they're apparently happy with that approach to camming, so sweet as.
awRVn0N.png

*cue loaded question*

I am curious! As a model or member, do you think the most annoying thing is that a model can do? It can be either on or off cam.

I'll start with my top two:

It really weirds me out when a model starts to blame viewers for not giving her enough money. I am all for a lady saying, "If we don't reach the goal in X minutes I'm out of here", but it is another matter entirely to see a model say, "wtf is wrong with you people? Why aren't you giving me money? This is an amazing show and it's not going to be my fault if it doesn't get started." That is probably the biggest thing that makes me not want to tip. I just feel bad and guilty and I want to leave.

My other one is when a lady uses photos from other women to promote her own stuff. Especially on Tumblr it is REALLY common for models to reblog/reuse photos from other models and sex workers, and then add her own information and links to the text. Usually all I can think of is, "if this chick can't create her own decent content, won't everyone be disappointed when they find out the promo picture is so much better than the real thing?"
I personally hate it when both models and members are rude and mean. Don't be judgemental, try to be nice to one another, it makes it easier.

I'm not a fan of getting PM's from models. If I want idle chit chat, then I'd prefer to decide when to start it by initiating the PM from my end.

It's at a point where if I see a model online that I have recently tipped, I'm tempted to log off because I know they are likely to PM, but I can't afford to tip them each time I'm on and I don't want to ignore them completely or feel obliged to make excuses/small talk.

Reactions: swagger
Status
Not open for further replies.