AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, not the worst thing, but occasionally, I'm the biggest tipper to finish a countdown and the model asks me what show I want. Sometimes, I'm not that familiar with the model and was tipping to see what the show would be. Now, I'm kinda on the spot with no idea of what the choices even are.
I can see how that could put you in a sort of awkward position. I guess the safest answer would be to ask what her favorite or most fun shows are and pick one.

When a model choose an unnecessary lie instead of the truth.

If you don't want to do penetration save the customer some time and just say so. How is it better to make the customer believe your periods been non stop for a month?

Same with toys. Either have them or don't, why do the, "They're coming next week"?

If you don't want to do penetration save the customer some time and just say so. How is it better to make the customer believe your periods been non stop for a month?

Same with toys. Either have them or don't, why do the, "They're coming next week"?

Both those things could be true.

Birth control causes fucked up periods in a lot of people, and if someone is a newb they could be completely honest about the toy thing.

Just sayin' lol

Both those things could be true.

Birth control causes fucked up periods in a lot of people, and if someone is a newb they could be completely honest about the toy thing.

Just sayin' lol

In this case it's not a newb. Its a model I came back to a year later and she's still waiting for her toys to arrive.

• Funny!
Reactions: EspiKvlt

Except that, with most members it doesn't save time.

Member: Ok, I want you to fuck yourself with your biggest toy.
Me: I don't do penetration or masturbation shows. My toys are for bjs and domination.
Member: Why not?
Me: I don't want to.
Member: But why, bb? What's wrong? You can tell me.
Me: I don't like doing those types of shows.
Member: But you can tell me bb. It's ok. Did something happen?
Me: I'm banning you now. Bye.

I have that conversation DAILY on SM.

Except that, with most members it doesn't save time.

Member: Ok, I want you to fuck yourself with your biggest toy.
Me: I don't do penetration or masturbation shows. My toys are for bjs and domination.
Member: Why not?
Me: I don't want to.
Member: But why, bb? What's wrong? You can tell me.
Me: I don't like doing those types of shows.
Member: But you can tell me bb. It's ok. Did something happen?
Me: I'm banning you now. Bye.

I have that conversation DAILY on SM.

I don't know why it's so hard to ask for a show, discover that the model you're speaking with doesn't offer it, and just scoot on down to the next model until you find someone who offers your choice of show. It would save everybody so much time, and we wouldn't have to come up with ridiculous answers to get people to drop it. We shouldn't have to explain why we don't do X, Y, or Z. There's a thousand models online, at least one of them DOES do it, so stop wasting time and just find her!

OK, not the worst thing, but occasionally, I'm the biggest tipper to finish a countdown and the model asks me what show I want. Sometimes, I'm not that familiar with the model and was tipping to see what the show would be. Now, I'm kinda on the spot with no idea of what the choices even are.

I have a tip menu 'change clothing (your choice)' item, and while some guys have a preference, oftentimes guys will be like 'you choose!'. to that, I usually just show off a few options and see if they have a favorite from what they just saw :) more fun for everyone, more bang for his buck, and hopefully a pleasant surprise that makes him glad about the choice he made.

likewise with a cumshow it might be 'I like it like this, and this, and this is a pretty good view, and I could cum here or there or like that' and then they find it easy to tell me what'll do it for 'em :)

I've had this happen to me before and it really affected my camming income and was basically hell. But thankfully all my regulars were understanding about it and didn't call me a liar :think:

Was in a model's room just now and she started eating cheese puffs on cam and uuuuuugghhhhhh

I mean, sure, girl's gotta eat. I don't blame her or anything. But I have that misophonia thing where the sounds of chewing are rage-inducing, and chips are one of the worst aggravators. Plus I was wearing headphones.

I had to mute.

ehhhh as someone with endometriosis, I did have a period that lasted a month. I also usually am in so much pain during my cycle that I can't get online, but when I do the last thing I want to think of is anything penetrating that hot mess. Luckily, most of my guys are understanding.

Was in a model's room just now and she started eating cheese puffs on cam and uuuuuugghhhhhh

I mean, sure, girl's gotta eat. I don't blame her or anything. But I have that misophonia thing where the sounds of chewing are rage-inducing, and chips are one of the worst aggravators. Plus I was wearing headphones.

I had to mute.

And then there are weirdos like me who are actually turned on by chewing (for me preferably mouth closed, but to each their own, and no idea what originally made this a thing of mine, but it's been that way for me for ages). The sounds don't exactly hurt the experience for me either. *shrug

Sorry about your hearing though.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Val Vega

My birth control makes my periods totally unpredictable. Seriously, they can last for a week minimum or about two months... This can include me doubled up in pain or completely fine. And the time *off* my period can be anything between two weeks and a month.
Also I get little warning so can end up spotting at totally inconvenient moments.
I wish more guys understood how complex periods can be for some women!

It's sad when a model quits and deletes all her accounts without notice, especially when you've talked for an extended period and built up a good rapport

I know they don't owe it to anyone to give a reason or even say goodbye, but its still sad and gives you a feeling of concern for their well being

Just noticed a model I liked had disappeared you see :bag:

In this case it's not a newb. Its a model I came back to a year later and she's still waiting for her toys to arrive.

what are her shows like?

If were texting back and forth before work and you just all of a sudden stop responding. Not like hey I'm gonna go shower and start getting ready, just all of a sudden disappear. And then casually click my name in a group of people to send a snap to 2 hours later to let me know you're online, but my last texts are still on that sent, but not yet read status. I ain't gonna chase you and reward you with tips for just flat out ignoring me.

"On @chaturbate tonight! Help me reach my goals !!"

just screams 'give me money!' to me. why not just 'you'll love tonight's goals' or something a bit more about the attraction they (the audience/customer) want rather than what you want?

just screams 'give me money!' to me. why not just 'you'll love tonight's goals' or something a bit more about the attraction they (the audience/customer) want rather than what you want?

Lol I make posts just like that all the time.

LOL. Well then you wouldn't like visiting Streamate models who do GOLD shows then, since it literally says on the screen "Help me reach my goal in ___" while they're waiting for members to chip in. :)

LOL. Well then you wouldn't like visiting Streamate models who do GOLD shows then, since it literally says on the screen "Help me reach my goal in ___" while they're waiting for members to chip in. :)

aaaaaaaaaah, interesting. d'you think she cams on multiple sites at once and just gives zero fucks about the etiquette differences between them?

aaaaaaaaaah, interesting. d'you think she cams on multiple sites at once and just gives zero fucks about the etiquette differences between them?

I don't know. Lots of cam girls splitcam to maximize their earnings. :)

I thought your post was a bit odd, because what you recommended the model put as her topic isn't much different from what you said her actual topic was. So basically, you're annoyed because she had the word "help" in her topic? LOL.

Etiquette differences? Huh?

And then there are weirdos like me who are actually turned on by chewing (for me preferably mouth closed, but to each their own, and no idea what originally made this a thing of mine, but it's been that way for me for ages). The sounds don't exactly hurt the experience for me either. *shrug

Sorry about your hearing though.

Oh that's interesting! Didn't realize there was an opposite thing to my thing. People, man. They're different!

Wow. This thread is still active. Haven't been around for some time. I remember when this thread started.

I'm gonna reiterate what I said a few years ago. And this is specific to MFC since that is only site I visit.

Minimum tip amounts. Hey, fine, you don't want my nickels? You're never getting my dollars. I tip. And enjoy tipping. I understand tip X amount for Y. I don't understand "I don't want your money because that's not enough". Welp, OK, screw you. I'll take my tokens elsewhere.

Wow. This thread is still active. Haven't been around for some time. I remember when this thread started.

I'm gonna reiterate what I said a few years ago. And this is specific to MFC since that is only site I visit.

Minimum tip amounts. Hey, fine, you don't want my nickels? You're never getting my dollars. I tip. And enjoy tipping. I understand tip X amount for Y. I don't understand "I don't want your money because that's not enough". Welp, OK, screw you. I'll take my tokens elsewhere.

Off-topic but hey fellow music blogger! Nice to meet you

Reactions: RogueWarrior
Going into another camgirl's room under her model name and not saying a word. Kinda creepy.

When a member gives a model a huge tip and it becomes widely known, a model who he doesn't even know posting on the big tipper's profile something like, "Hi bb! I like your profile! Come visit me in my room!" It's obvious that they're just hoping for a big tip too.

+100

I have bought/tipped for plenty of stuff that I never got or required several PM or mails on my part and weeks and sometimes even a couple of months before receiving. At some point I just give up. Skype shows, that never happen, videos that never get delivered, raffles I enter where there never is a drawing, raffle tickets I purchase that don't get put in the box. Tipped X hundred tokens to be part of my club, get your name on my profile, I tip profile never get updates, "I'm going to give cards/picture sets for Xmas to best regulars, Xmas has come and gone and no present..

A second pet peeve, is contests with really lame prizes. "Enter my contest and get a sexy photo set" and the sexy photo consists of 7 photos and zero nudity, that was so worth 150 tokens... :angry4:

To bad there isn't a better business bureau for cam girls.

^^This i hate seeing too.
Im starting out on MFC, but was on others before. I just dont understand why its soooooo damn hard to be honest and give your members what they paid or asked for. Lately for me, im the one getting stood up on Skype dates and videos requested.

BBB on cam models is a genious idea, maybe a yelp review too since we are independent contractors lol

Im still trying to understand why so many models ban members for not tipping enough to make tbeir goals that night.

I watched several rooms as a paid member a year ago before camming myself, and watched sadly how many nice respectful guys would be tipping 5 to 50 tokens and get banned after being asked if they would tip more.. WTF?

Am i missing something?

yeh, it definitely goes both ways.

I'm about 50/50 on false promises vs people delivering on their word.

Reactions: SkylerThomas
Status
Not open for further replies.