AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 99.9% sure vibrations don't do anything for me, not that I've ever tried putting anything vibrating internally :bag:

context could matter, though.
- wiping your ass isn't a turn on, but apparently rimming is (which is kinda just wiping it with a wet tongue :p)
- getting naked and messing with my junk at the STI clinic isn't a turn on, but doing it in the bedroom with the right girl is.
- a prostate exam isn't any fun, but prostate play is.
- choking, biting, spanking, etc., lots of things could just suck in one situation but be a turn on in another. So I'm still open to the idea that in the right setting and the right position with the right mood and horniness this or that toy might work better for me than I would guess.

context could matter, though.
- wiping your ass isn't a turn on, but apparently rimming is (which is kinda just wiping it with a wet tongue :p)
- getting naked and messing with my junk at the STI clinic isn't a turn on, but doing it in the bedroom with the right girl is.
- a prostate exam isn't any fun, but prostate play is.
- choking, biting, spanking, etc., lots of things could just suck in one situation but be a turn on in another. So I'm still open to the idea that in the right setting and the right position with the right mood and horniness this or that toy might work better for me than I would guess.

Oh yes certainly

As I'm sure most people do, I messed about with different ways of masturbating in my teens, I can vaguely remember holding my nokia 3210 to my cock as is vibrated to see how it felt lol

In the end I learned nothing beats just wanking with your preferred hand and that's what I've stuck to in the years since

I've always assumed men aren't anatomically set up to enjoy vibrations

In the end I learned nothing beats just wanking with your preferred hand and that's what I've stuck to in the years since

I found nothing beats fingering for me :p but wanking is a nice way to wrap things up after a few hours of playing.

Have you experimented with both and found the Hush works a lot better for you?

It's because the lush was not designed for anal use and the hush has a flared base making it safer to use. So it's largely a safety concern.

It's because the lush was not designed for anal use and the hush has a flared base making it safer to use. So it's largely a safety concern.

I'd think the broad head would make it unlikely to move quite like a little bullet might, and the narrow tail would make it pretty easy to retrieve compared to something of uniform girth.
for the right tip I could be your guinea pig for ya :p haha

I love the 'tip guys' GIF dropped by someone who has yet to tip a dime themselves. lol. did the guy not realize the model had the tip counter next to our names in chat?

That's always pretty cringe worthy. A model dropped a "TIP BITCHES!" gif in my chat and it was not received well. At least not by me.

I'd think the broad head would make it unlikely to move quite like a little bullet might, and the narrow tail would make it pretty easy to retrieve compared to something of uniform girth.
for the right tip I could be your guinea pig for ya :p haha

At the end of the day models can do what is best for them and I do agree that the lush is way more popular so it's probably better for tips. Just be aware of the risks.

Haha for science!

Reactions: uncoveredmanhole
There is a tip counter next to our names in chat?

there are some apps on CB (possibly the 'multi function' apps) which offer that as a feature. it's not standard.

If you go into a room and see [0] after your name when you make a comment, that means they're running that tip tally feature.

DMing me at 2am on Twitter with "Selling custom b/g vids 10mins 15000 tokens".

Three points:

- Just post this on your normal Twitter, if people are interested they'll see it.
- Advertising custom vids to someone via DM who you previously messed about for months about a past order for a custom vid is probably not going to get you a purchase.
- When the previous bad experience finally resulted in your video, but the action only shows in 1/3rd of the screen because it's how it was recorded, doesn't instill confidence in video quality.
- 15,000 tokens for 10mins is just stupid money, more so given the above. $1200 for a video that you may or may not receive in the timescales they advise, that may or may not be filmed in a good way.

Yeah, seconding the DMs thing. It's like, if I followed you it's because I think you're interesting and attractive and I want to keep an eye out for your content/shows. It's always a bad feeling when I get a phone alert, which are usually reserved for personal interaction and cause this little ping of joy, and then realize it's a promo that was probably automated or copy/pasted

I just entered a models room for the very first time to discover I was already banned...never met her, never spoken to her, how annoying is that?

Actually at first I was annoyed, but as I write this can't stop smiling. It's so rare that you can offend someone that much in real life, that they go out of their way to avoid the off chance of meeting you.

I just entered a models room for the very first time to discover I was already banned...never met her, never spoken to her, how annoying is that?

Actually at first I was annoyed, but as I write this can't stop smiling. It's so rare that you can offend someone that much in real life, that they go out of their way to avoid the off chance of meeting you.
There has always been this bug that sometimes showed a ban screen when you aren't really banned. It's possible that's what you encountered. Or maybe she knows your MFC username from someone else mentioning you being ban-worthy. :)

There has always been this bug that sometimes showed a ban screen when you aren't really banned. It's possible that's what you encountered. Or maybe she knows your MFC username from someone else mentioning you being ban-worthy. :)
There is perhaps some grounds for the second in this case, she is an ACF model, so thought I would take a look.

I am reminded of how frightening creatures such as angels are to those who see them, no right minded person would ever want to see an angel. Knowing this, I don't mind being someone's monster, it makes the other person Frankenstein.

When I'm in an area a model has geoblocked, it shows as banned for me.

When I'm in an area a model has geoblocked, it shows as banned for me.
They should not appear on your homepage, though, as far as I've figured.

It might just be me, but I always get a little annoyed when I see a model just immediately kick a grey (CB) out of the room just for being a grey.
I get it, they don't have any tokens at the moment, so you're not gonna get tipped, but what if that just completely discouraged that member from even buying tokens period? I welcome everyone to a public and free chat because, well, its public and free! Duh you're gonna have anons and people in there that aren't gonna tip, but that doesn't mean that's what the case will be tomorrow.

Maybe I'm just a softy.

I thought most people just left greys in to improve their public appearance (room numbers, followers, etc.)

but a grey yesterday claimed to be interested in buying underwear, so that's always one to consider (I'm skeptical, but I also understand the desire to spend 100% on a model and a fetish item vs 50% on a website for merely a viewing that's already free - that's how I operate with music ... music is free, concerts aren't, if a band lets their music out on youtube/etc. free, they might get themselves some new ticket buyers, and they lose nothing in any case by having one more fan and possible word-of-mouth. ... tokens aren't the only currency :) )

Reactions: June Mason
I thought most people just left greys in to improve their public appearance (room numbers, followers, etc.)

but a grey yesterday claimed to be interested in buying underwear, so that's always one to consider (I'm skeptical, but I also understand the desire to spend 100% on a model and a fetish item vs 50% on a website for merely a viewing that's already free - that's how I operate with music ... music is free, concerts aren't, if a band lets their music out on youtube/etc. free, they might get themselves some new ticket buyers, and they lose nothing in any case by having one more fan and possible word-of-mouth. ... tokens aren't the only currency :) )

Exactly. A lot of my fan base on CB followed me from Tumblr. They're used to giving me 100% and not $0.05.
I've gotten Amazon Gift Cards from greys quite regularly. Some are from Tumblr, but some are strickly from finding me on CB.
I mute greys from using graphics, but other than that, until they get on my nerves at least, I don't kick them completely.
Either way, its followers and number boosts, plus they're always good for a normal conversation when the room is slow and you just need to vent about your shitty ass day.

It is really easy to be skeptical, but I've seen a lot of suprises on CB.
I actually had an encounter the other day where someone with tokens (forgot what color he actually was) was asking for a PM without tipping. He promised to tip after the inital PM. Apparently he had gotten ignored by several models after tipping first.
We joked about it forever until finally I was just like, okay, what is there to lose?
Needless to say, I got my 10 tok for the PM after I sent him a "Hey"
And he ended up being my King Tipper of the week after that (and I have some pretty high spending regulars).

I always try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
It just irkes me when you're so over focused on money that you forget about the little people in the world.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
It just irkes me when you're so over focused on money that you forget about the little people in the world.

or about people and being a person in general...

there's one group I follow (Eastern Europeans) where I doubt I will ever tip them. literally all they ever say is "c'mon guys! come ON guys" and "thank youuuu", they're all very good looking, but they have the cliche sour attitude I hear from all the central/eastern-european men I meet. if I'm just a wallet to you, then you're just a wet hole to me, and those are not even dime-a-dozen, they're penny-a-thousand on the internet.

but I guess that's slightly better than the girls who just sit in a chair, rarely move, never talk, and fuck around with their phone, like 'I'm cute, you should be giving me money just for being here'

It might just be me, but I always get a little annoyed when I see a model just immediately kick a grey (CB) out of the room just for being a grey.
I get it, they don't have any tokens at the moment, so you're not gonna get tipped, but what if that just completely discouraged that member from even buying tokens period? I welcome everyone to a public and free chat because, well, its public and free! Duh you're gonna have anons and people in there that aren't gonna tip, but that doesn't mean that's what the case will be tomorrow.

Maybe I'm just a softy.

Given that it's possible to set the chat to only allow those with tokens to talk, kicking a grey is silly. If you don't want them to talk, change your settings! I think there's even a bot that prevents greys from entering, that would also be a better option for those who don't want greys at all.

I've had greys actually buy tokens and tip before, though, so I tend to just let them talk until one says something ban-worthy, then I just boot that one person.

I think there's even a bot that prevents greys from entering, that would also be a better option for those who don't want greys at all.

anti grey and anti anon bots don't seem to work in my experience. but I haven't rocked that boat extensively.

anti grey and anti anon bots don't seem to work in my experience. but I haven't rocked that boat extensively.
I've seen them, but not bothered with them. It's not that much trouble to ban individual offenders.

I've seen them, but not bothered with them. It's not that much trouble to ban individual offenders.

definitely. and does more harm than good in my experience.
Hell, having some greys around helps tkn members extol themselves anyway.

Not "most annoying" but unhelpful: models who have so much of their own info and adverts being posted in chat that it dominates and impedes conversation. (The combination of charlesbot and lovense menus seems to have made this more of a thing lately.)

In a slightly similar vein: models who have so much stuff - video previews and the works - on their profile that it can't really be looked at in real-time without causing major lag in their room, and who then get narky about you not having read their profile.

Not "most annoying" but unhelpful: models who have so much of their own info and adverts being posted in chat that it dominates and impedes conversation. (The combination of charlesbot and lovense menus seems to have made this more of a thing lately.)

worst I've ever seen was a goal counter set at '3' ... so someone tips 15 and it spams 10 lines in chat, lol it was a nightmare.

That's always pretty cringe worthy. A model dropped a "TIP BITCHES!" gif in my chat and it was not received well. At least not by me.

I haaaaated it when models did that shit, and it's awkward as hell when it's a model you like/respect from a camming forum.

I haaaaated it when models did that shit, and it's awkward as hell when it's a model you like/respect from a camming forum.

It's weird because they end up acting like the wannabe mod members and you would think models would know better.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.