AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, give her a break. I know of a Streamate model who was once suspended for having her dog on cam (despite the fact that other models have done/do the same).

I'm inclined to agree with you, Shelly. For every member with a positive reaction to my pet on cam, there's been one who finds it creepy. Sometimes I move the kitty off-cam just in case.

Blaming the wrong party?

Which party paying your bills is to blame?
Members who don't like ohmibods likely aren't tipping models who use them, so those members aren't paying those models' bills... o_O The members who monetarily reward them for this behavior are reinforcing that it is profitable.

Any member that complains about what we discussed. Tokens talk. If it did not work, then models would not do it. If you want to see the end of it, then you and other complainers should tip appropiately. As it is, it is other members tipping that leads to this behavior.
Bully much?
Keep on giving me more proof.

My position is going to remain the same that the ohmibod whatever type of tip toys that are accompanied with flopping/convulsing around is never going to be something that I'm interested in seeing. I'm not a huge fan of the sybian, but it generally can still be an interesting show to watch.

I do tend to enjoy hitachi shows, and have no problems with models that like to have hitachi tip shows for turning it up/down etc. Most if not all of the models I've watched do these type of shows have kept a sensual/sexual element to them and it remains enjoyable. However, if a particular model is doing that type of show and flopping around and convulsing in the manner of nearly all of the ohmibod using models are I would have a similar reaction of how can anyone find this sexual/sensual/enjoyable to view?

My reaction is not going to be to throw tokens at someone doing something I dislike just because it is lame and unappealing to me. I instead prefer to find models that have interesting rooms/shows and don't rely on a crutch like this. Clearly there is a base of people that love watching flailing/flopping/convulsing women on a floor/bed/ wherever. I'm not in that base.

I do find that many people have funny stories and moments such as seeing a girl spaz on the floor even though she no longer is technically using the toy.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Really. So to answer your initial question, no party paying those performers' bills is to blame. Because they aren't participating in the behavior that is encouraging the performers to keep doing more of the same. But your post seemed to imply that @JizzyJezebel equated "members who tip ohmibod models" to "all members" or even "members who pay JJ's bills specifically." Doesn't hold water. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Any member that complains about what we discussed. Tokens talk. If it did not work, then models would not do it. If you want to see the end of it, then you and other complainers should tip appropiately. As it is, it is other members tipping that leads to this behavior.

Quoting a post that only contains a quoted post causes formatting confusion, good to know.

@Bocefish That post came after your post that I am referring to but like okay whatever. :haha: Either way, ohmibods will probably go the way of most cam trends that start out with a bang and then fade into less prominence.

You know what is annoying? How many cammodels there are. Like good golly gee there is pretty much someone for anyone. I'm sure there are ten thousands of them. Fuck, I bet models even use DIFFERENT TOYS? Can you even?

All sarcastic jokes aside. I get you guys want authentic shit. I feel for you. I want my spank material to have real orgasms too. There is nothing worse then watching a girl lick above the clit while I watch the other girl convulse. But there are girls who do really use those toys and enjoy them. The OhMiBod is okay, but I prefer the Lush. Add the Lush and a Magic Wand. *Now excuse me while I talk graphic detail what it does to my cunt.*

You know when you got a girl really going, and her pussy looks super swollen and aroused. Her wetness feels like velvet amd she is just soaking wet. Each time she cums, she just gets wetter and wetter. It's fucking amazing isn't. I love doing it to girls too. I'm not trying to sell you guys into my shows. I just really like how it feels.

But I get it if it's also not your thing. I know many have said, you can always tip high to try to have some control in shows, or private mode. Or you can find someone else.

And you can complain and vent all you want, but this is a camgirl centered forum, I think we can have a discussion, comment, and share our opinion too.

Did an ohmibod malfunction and kill your favorite camgirl? You seem awfully invested in this. It is okay. They aren't coming to get you, too.
I want to unrate and rerate this post forever. I'm laughing so fucking hard right now.
——————————
Here lies our beloved cam slut Aeryn. Taken too soon from us by a malfunctioning mediocre sex toy.

Never more shall we hear her moans (unless you've purchased her vids-link below) or see her face light up from the sound of nickels being thrown at her.

Alas, her supernaturally perfect breasts have ceased their shimmying and are now, at last, at rest.

, ohmibods will probably go the way of most cam trends that start out with a bang and then fade into less prominence.

First time I saw a model using one - Cool.
2nd time - Ok, still pretty cool.
3rd time - Meh.
Now - avoid if that's in the topic.

Not saying anything other than "not my thing as a member". If that's what makes your bank, more power to you. But if that's the whole game, not gonna play in the long run, in my opinion. And for many models right now, that seems to be their entire game.

Okay so if girls are using these toys, and it's making them money quickly and more of it. Quicker nude countdowns, means you can have multiple during shifts. They are gonna keep doing it. So the people who keep paying for it, are the ones who keep encouraging it. Some can argue that some should slow down it down and use it sparingly so they don't bleed the cash cow and burn out the crowds.

If they are still using it, it's probably working out. They probably don't need you, anymore. Do you feel left out? I'm just confused.

Models that can't stand a little criticism and have to defend their insecurities here don't have what it takes to be successful in this business.

Um, I am successful though. Lol. And the only thing I am insecure about are my pinky fingers.

Interactive toys, to me, have always been proof of concept for capitalism. Model A uses a toy that encourages members to tip a certain amount, members tip amounts and see instant gratification on both their and the model's part, while Model B pervs her room and sees how much faster A's goals are going than Model B's goals. Assuming all is equal, including camscore and all that jazz, then there would be no reason that Model B would not try out the toy that brought in a faster goal time and shorter shift/more money. More models start seeing the success of the models using the toys, more members start seeing them crop up, and the market that interactive toys is geared towards starts building as the following of users builds. The more something rewards a group, the more that group is going to continue to exhibit the behavior that brought them the rewards they found they liked--both on member and model side.

So, really, yeah, the ones tipping the models with the toys are the ones driving the market. If there were no money to be made in Ohmibod or Lush shows, they wouldn't exist anymore.

Really. So to answer your initial question, no party paying those performers' bills is to blame. Because they aren't participating in the behavior that is encouraging the performers to keep doing more of the same. But your post seemed to imply that @JizzyJezebel equated "members who tip ohmibod models" to "all members" or even "members who pay JJ's bills specifically." Doesn't hold water. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
What a load of crap!

Whatever else models want to blame on someone other than yourself... STFU

• Wat?!
Reactions: Val Vega
Really I don't think there shouldn't be any "blame" over ohmibods because that implies that there is a negative occurrence that someone needs to be held accountable for, and I don't see how that is the case here. Members being upset that performers are doing the types of shows that are in demand/earn them money, the whole point of working, makes no sense.

Models that can't stand a little criticism and have to defend their insecurities here don't have what it takes to be successful in this business.

This is hilarious in a late night sort of way because I don't think any of the models causing you such butt hurt even fiddle around with the OhMyBods. Soooooo I am sure all that constructive criticism is highly relevant and being put to good use. I get the OhMyBod dissatisfaction but the above comment was misplaced.

PS, before any shade gets thrown my way regarding success and OhMyBods, I am a non nude domme/pro domme and live quite comfortably without taking my pants off. Just an outside perspective, some constructive input, if you will.

Most annoying...

What part of thread title didn't clue you in that I don't give a shit about your life history or wtf you care about?

But hon, you do, or you wouldn't be replying. You'd just post and be done If you truly didn't care. It's the wide, wide interbutts. Don't put stuff out there if you don't want feedback, positive or negative.

Lotsa models to look at, find one you like. And there was plenty of valid feedback until things got attack-y.

I am up too late and stirring the pot. Gotta get my kicks too.

Anyway, change of topic since things got super heated!

Maybe it's just me, but I hate super up-close shots of spread pussy. It's like just flipping through cams and then suddenly BAM giant vag. I'm not the target audience tho so I assume guys find it hot? Idk.

'help, I need 4000 tks before I can log off tonight!'

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaww you poor thing! is that all? I'll be right over!
really sounds like you'll be a lot of fun to hang out with.
(sounded like a spoilt big money model just being prissy...but it's maybe more of a one-off thing than a daily expectation)

Do you think 4000 is a lot? That's not even half my rent.

Anyway, change of topic since things got super heated!

Maybe it's just me, but I hate super up-close shots of spread pussy. It's like just flipping through cams and then suddenly BAM giant vag. I'm not the target audience tho so I assume guys find it hot? Idk.
They're just letting the ohmibod-haters know that they don't use em. Vaginas open wide, shouting from the rooftops, "Pick me pick me!"

But hon, you do, or you wouldn't be replying. It's the wide, wide interbutts. Don't put stuff out there if you don't want feedback, positive or negative.

Lotsa models to look at, find one you like. And there was plenty of valid feedback until things got attack-y.
But hon, you do, or you wouldn't be replying. You'd just post and be done If you truly didn't care. It's the wide, wide interbutts. Don't put stuff out there if you don't want feedback, positive or negative.

I am up too late and stirring the pot. Gotta get my kicks too.

Don't confuse any of my replies imply interest unless it's personally directed.

Status
Not open for further replies.