AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you know if a model is trying to take advantage of you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a guy so I wouldn't know what they do to female members I can only speak for myself. I don't know if things are different if you're a female member, I would assume when it come to wealth the situation wouldn't change. I'm not Professor X and can't read their minds to tell you what % dislike males vs wealth.

I don't see how the point would be hard. Some models want to scam members because they have contempt for them. I just gave examples of where that contempt stems from anger over feeling controlled by male member and where it comes from anger from what they view as selfish wealth.
Yeah we were reading/understanding JJTP's point differently. NM

• Hugs
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Personally the simple and direct ways of taking advantage still frustrate the most. Not getting what I pay for and excessive overpricing are always the most frustrating.
The first for being so blatant, the second because to spend is so decisive meaning you can't spend on other things.

This is blowing my mind, I have never met a performer who thinks more highly of freeloaders than of paying members.
Very counter-intuitive. I wouldn't suggest it is common. Certainly blew my mind to a degree.

If they're so unhappy, why not just find another job? Why take it out on the members who are there making it possible to pay your rent and groceries?

99.999999% aren't forced into camming. They're there of their own free will. Sure, there is potential to make more (in some girl's cases A LOT more) than a typical vanilla job. I'm going to assume that what brings anybody to the business.

As a former studio girl from Eastern Europe I can tell you, that this number is MUCH too high. A very large percentage of studio girls NOT from US, Canada or Western Europe are framed into the work on the camsites and stay out of fear for the very drastic penalties some studios demand for leaving "early" out of their illegal contract or the social pressure they make on you ("we know you name and your social network accounts" as an example). The high token goals set by the studio add to the pressure these girls are under and these give a motivation to actually frame users too. As always there will be better places, but this is my experience.

So to answer the thread starters question: Staying away from studio girls increases your chances of not being taken advantage incredibly.

As a former studio girl from Eastern Europe I can tell you, that this number is MUCH too high. A very large percentage of studio girls NOT from US, Canada or Western Europe are framed into the work on the camsites and stay out of fear for the very drastic penalties some studios demand for leaving "early" out of their illegal contract or the social pressure they make on you ("we know you name and your social network accounts" as an example). The high token goals set by the studio add to the pressure these girls are under and these give a motivation to actually frame users too. As always there will be better places, but this is my experience.

So to answer the thread starters question: Staying away from studio girls increases your chances of not being taken advantage incredibly.
How can you tell if a model is with a studio?

• Helpful!
Reactions: Luckyfoxxy
When she tells you the guy she used to cam with left her for another woman, but then she sends you a selfie while out shopping one day, and you see him in the reflection of a store window. :wondering:
Yes indeed. Or she sends you a pic someone just took of her in bed and she always telling you she single (and that you so special)

How can you tell if a model is with a studio?
1 obvious clue is every day she's in a different, generic looking bedroom set. Another would be the semi-professional photos at the bottom of her home page

"As a former studio girl from Eastern Europe I can tell you, that this number is MUCH too high. A very large percentage of studio girls NOT from US, Canada or Western Europe are framed into the work on the camsites and stay out of fear for the very drastic penalties some studios demand for leaving "early" out of their illegal contract or the social pressure they make on you ("we know you name and your social network accounts" as an example). The high token goals set by the studio add to the pressure these girls are under and these give a motivation to actually frame users too. As always there will be better places, but this is my experience."

Apologies if this is harsh, but that reads exactly like a standard studio model "I'm a charity case, please give me money" line. And I'm saying that because an ex studio model used it on me. Given the number of cam models in Romania, how big a threat is being outed on social media there, seriously?

Apologies if this is harsh, but that reads exactly like a standard studio model "I'm a charity case, please give me money" line. And I'm saying that because an ex studio model used it on me. Given the number of cam models in Romania, how big a threat is being outed on social media there, seriously?
It could be both, really. Some might really be taken advantage of by unscrupulous studios, others might just use the bad studio routine as a sympathy ploy.

Also, I know of someone who got outed in Romania, it actually caused some of their family members to lose jobs. I guess it just depends.

Last edited:
Reactions: zoober
"As a former studio girl from Eastern Europe I can tell you, that this number is MUCH too high. A very large percentage of studio girls NOT from US, Canada or Western Europe are framed into the work on the camsites and stay out of fear for the very drastic penalties some studios demand for leaving "early" out of their illegal contract or the social pressure they make on you ("we know you name and your social network accounts" as an example). The high token goals set by the studio add to the pressure these girls are under and these give a motivation to actually frame users too. As always there will be better places, but this is my experience."

No idea really. Depends on the girl. Shitty thing is, as a girl, you never know the consequences beforehand. So you either take the risk or you don't and you stay with the studio. I showed them the finger, but not every girl will have that courage and it's easy to point the finger at the girl from the outside.

Just because someone lies to you about having cancer in order to get pity cash doesn't mean cancer is a myth.

"t could be both, really. Some might really be taken advantage of by unscrupulous studios, others might just use the bad studio routine as a sympathy ploy.

Also, I know of someone who got outed in Romania, it actually caused some of their family members to lose jobs. I guess it just depends"

Nicely balanced and as a Romanian studio model once explained to me, folks there sure like the cam girls' money, but still call them bitches. However, I think the big nasty studio angle gets over done. Models I now who started in studios but now work from home nearly all say the same thing - they didn't like the studios taking 50% and to a lesser extent working 4-6 sites simultaneously to grind out private shows. Only one mentioned shitty studio behavriour and she was a hustler

Wow. Glad to know that my metaphor that describes what @justjoinedtopost just said is so completely disagreeable to the same person who agreed with JJTP's previous statement.

Mkay.

She's suggesting to stay away from studios and you think it's a ploy to get money?

If anything this gives perspective why EE Studio girls act like this. If it was a ploy to get money, she would obviously mention her sick grandma who she killed off last spring and link her Patreon. :p

She's suggesting to stay away from studios and you think it's a ploy to get money?

He clearly misunderstood if he thought her post meant "I'm a studio worker give me money pls." and not "Hey I used to work in studios, not all are created equal and some put some unreasonable stress on the girls to even further push them to do shady things to make their goals

I really can't imagine avoiding studio girls altogether. For one thing, there are just so damn many of them. For another, some are really nice honest people.

But if one starts trying to get tips based on the "bad studio" routine, it is time for cold hard logic. Understand that you are supporting the organization that is mistreating her. Let them wither on the vine.

The thread starter asked how he can know that a model is taking advantage of him. My advice is to stay away from studio girls, simply because there is more outside pressure on these girls than on independent girls. That is just a fact. Debating the pros and the cons of cam studios was outside the scope of my answer.

]If anything this gives perspective why EE Studio girls act like this. If it was a ploy to get money, she would obviously mention her sick grandma who she killed off last spring and link her Patreon. :p

It's just, and I'm gonna kick myself for using the phrase, a different business model. The average EE studio model typically grinds out as many privates as possible working multiple websites. They clock in/clock out and have what are effectively daily sales targets.And as its a routinised workplace for quite a few folks, tips and tricks get shared just as they do in any sales environment, most obviously when experienced models are asked to coach newbies or manage the studio

But so what? Us users are adults and caveat emptor applies big time

• Helpful!
Shitty SO acting like pimps are universal for convincing a model into shady behavior. This is a problem that's definitely not limited to one hemisphere.

We havent' even talked about drug addiction. Which is also universal.

I really can't imagine avoiding studio girls altogether. For one thing, there are just so damn many of them. For another, some are really nice honest people.

You asked, I answered. You don't like the answer, you have to take the risk then. There is just NO way for you as a user to really know if the girl is honest or not. It is absolutely impossible, everything the girl says is monitored by someone from the studio, every single fucking word.

]If anything this gives perspective why EE Studio girls act like this. If it was a ploy to get money, she would obviously mention her sick grandma who she killed off last spring and link her Patreon. :p

It's just, and I'm gonna kick myself for using the phrase, a different business model. The average EE studio model typically grinds out as many privates as possible working multiple websites. They clock in/clock out and have what are effectively daily sales targets.And as its a routinised workplace for quite a few folks, tips and tricks get shared just as they do in any sales environment, most obviously when experienced models are asked to coach newbies or manage the studio

But so what? Us users are adults and caveat emptor applies big time

I stand by the "you shouldn't believe what everyone tells you on the internet." Take everything someone says to you with a grain of salt. I've met models who work/ed in EE studios who don't take advantage of the clients. I've met US models who are 100% independent who just scam everyone and everything. You will never know who is genuine and who isn't.

I feel like this thread needs this:

everything the girl says is monitored by someone from the studio, every single fucking word.
As long as the model is the only one who can see my cam, I don't too much care about the chat.

• Funny!
Reactions: Phoenix4987
I stand by the "you shouldn't believe what everyone tells you on the internet." Take everything someone says to you with a grain of salt. I've met models who work/ed in EE studios who don't take advantage of the clients. You will never know who is genuine and who isn't. I've met US models who are 100% independent who just scam everyone and everything.

Absolutely. But I stand by my word, if a users wants to reduce the risk of being taken advantage of, avoid studio girls. They just have more outside pressure than independent girls. Just the way it is and in no way do I mean, all studio girls are terrible persons.

Reactions: Gen and AudriTwo
There are a few acf models with this attitude, that seem to respect the non-spenders far more than the spenders.
I think you're off your gourd.

I'd agree if you said that there are ACF models who lack respect for all customers, but not more so the spenders than freeloaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.