AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am with everyone on the competition votes, there are a few girls who are very guilty of this and it completely spams the feed. I didn't realise you could turn off retweets so will do this now!
I don't know if I'd say this annoys me exactly, but as twitter is being discussed... I don't like it when models have it set to automatically thank members for offline tips. Is it that much effort to thank them personally (and privately)? And if they tipped you offline who's to say they want it being public? It's not that I mind if regulars of mine tip other models, but I don't really want to see it on my feed. I feel like I've seen something private which is none of my business and wasn't necessarily their choice to share publicly, and I don't want to go down the road of comparisons if it's one of my regulars why they tipped that girl offline and not me. I'm pretty good at controlling that but I'm only human, and in this situation I would rather not know what I don't need to know and might hurt me.

I am with everyone on the competition votes, there are a few girls who are very guilty of this and it completely spams the feed. I didn't realise you could turn off retweets so will do this now!
Twitter recently added a MUTED KEYWORDS option, https://twitter.com/settings/muted_keywords that gives you the ability to NOT show tweets (except pinned tweets) based on certain keywords. I have the words 'vote' and 'voted' muted.

Last edited:
Twitter recently added a MUTED KEYWORDS option, https://twitter.com/settings/muted_keywords that gives you the ability to NOT show tweets (except pinned tweets) based on certain keywords. I have the words 'vote' and 'voted' muted.

Currently adding niteflirt to that list. Some of you take a lot of calls. and I always see "Just ended a call on #NiteFlirt CALLL MEEEEEEEEEE" No hate, but it gets kinda spammy.

I think automated tweets in general are just a terrible (spammy, impersonal, boring) idea for the most part.

I don't know if I'd say this annoys me exactly, but as twitter is being discussed... I don't like it when models have it set to automatically thank members for offline tips. Is it that much effort to thank them personally (and privately)? And if they tipped you offline who's to say they want it being public? It's not that I mind if regulars of mine tip other models, but I don't really want to see it on my feed. I feel like I've seen something private which is none of my business and wasn't necessarily their choice to share publicly, and I don't want to go down the road of comparisons if it's one of my regulars why they tipped that girl offline and not me. I'm pretty good at controlling that but I'm only human, and in this situation I would rather not know what I don't need to know and might hurt me.
I did a poll asking if guys preferred the public shout out on twitter or not and it was perfectly divided. >_>

I did a poll asking if guys preferred the public shout out on twitter or not and it was perfectly divided. >_>

I want to rate this helpful, but it's actually super unhelpful since I still don't know if that means I should deactivate or not haha.

While kind of annoying it does promote more tipping in my experience. I like to change it up and add funny phrases (I also took out the name of the tipper in case they want to be anonymous), plus it's really funny to see when a model realizes she has been tip bombed on twitter and replies all shocked. XD

---------------------------------

To not dp: Twice now I've been asked if I wanted to start some fake drama for attention. Sorry gals, that isn't my digs. :/

Also it's kind of uncool to ask personal things. I don't just give out my number to anyone, even if you are a fellow model. And if I'm being vague about something there is a reason. I know it's cool to make new friends and natural to be curious about things, but I'll give you that kind of stuff when I feel more comfortable with you or we decide to work together and it's necessary. :h:

Yeah but's it's their body and their choice to show their most identifying aspect of their body. You should at least respect her for wanting privacy?

sure. I respect it and respectfully leave.
I saw a nice cam just yesterday, and the profile said 'no face just yet', so I didn't bother to mention it or ask or anything, I just left quietly.
it's annoying, that's all anyone is saying -- I like to objectify people not headless bodies.

Reactions: rstanton
sure. I respect it and respectfully leave.
I saw a nice cam just yesterday, and the profile said 'no face just yet', so I didn't bother to mention it or ask or anything, I just left quietly.
it's annoying, that's all anyone is saying -- I like to objectify people not headless bodies.
*looks at avatar*
*scratches head*
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On the subject of recognizing offline tippers. Most of the models I tip offline respond with a message. Sometimes more personal other occasions just a basic thanks+smiley.

I don't mind the generic thank you for thinking of me offline message on Twitter. I've noticed by testing those seem to generate at certain amount of tokens.

I personally wouldn't want a model to directly screenshot my offline tip and post that on Twitter with my username showing.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen
*looks at avatar*
*scratches head*
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lol, if women or people who claim online to be women were decent tippers, I'm sure I'd care about your avatar preferences ;)

I don't do headless camming (I probably should, lol, but I don't)

lol, if women or people who claim online to be women were decent tippers, I'm sure I'd care about your avatar preferences ;)

I don't do headless camming (I probably should, lol, but I don't)
1) I really couldn't care less about your avatar, was semi-humorously pointing out the hypocrisy in your statement. The irony/humor of someone making a comment on how people who don't show their faces are annoying while having an avatar with no face was fucking hilarious to me. Is joke, me make a funny.
2) I've spent well over $1000 a camguy in the past year or so and seen other girls drop thousands in a single tip. There are plenty of female tippers, we just don't go around flaunting that we're female because it's annoying to get bothered by other members. It would be wise to care what the female demographic thinks. TBH I think your avatar is great, it wasn't about my preferences, it was about the juxtaposition of it to your statement.
3) Oh really? What is your cam link again?

^^^*on a camguy

was driving me crazy but too late to edit :facepalm:

eye rite gud

Yeah but's it's their body and their choice to show their most identifying aspect of their body. You should at least respect her for wanting privacy?

More often then not,the girls who never show the face usually have a less crowded room and or make less money. The women willing to interact obviously get more attention.

----

Back to the twitter convo. I swear people in real life do this too. You see girls all the time retweeting anytime someone calls their selfies pretty. I think it has to do with low self-esteem. I mean do whatever you have to do to give yourself confidence, but it's kinda sad.

To properly quote highlight the area then right click and click reply!
More often then not,the girls who never show the face usually have a less crowded room and or make less money. The women willing to interact obviously get more attention.

Yes, but that is THEIR decision. They don't have to do or show anything if they aren't comfortable with. Even if that means they will make less money in the end. You should at least respect their boundaries. Why do you get the choice for anonymity and not her?

Yes, but that is THEIR decision. They don't have to do or show anything if they aren't comfortable with. Even if that means they will make less money in the end. You should at least respect their boundaries. Why do you get the choice for anonymity and not her?

Lol I said its what I find annoying. I didn't say I was changing anything. I made my comment and now you are trying to have circular debate about it. :)
They will continue to do it and I will continue to be annoyed

Reactions: heybarkeep

Lol I don't need micro managing quoting instructions. I just made an error while using my phone. Thanks :)

1) I really couldn't care less about your avatar, was semi-humorously pointing out the hypocrisy in your statement. The irony/humor of someone making a comment on how people who don't show their faces are annoying while having an avatar with no face was fucking hilarious to me. Is joke, me make a funny.
2) I've spent well over $1000 a camguy in the past year or so and seen other girls drop thousands in a single tip. There are plenty of female tippers, we just don't go around flaunting that we're female because it's annoying to get bothered by other members. It would be wise to care what the female demographic thinks. TBH I think your avatar is great, it wasn't about my preferences, it was about the juxtaposition of it to your statement.
3) Oh really? What is your cam link again?

1. the humor is lost on me since it's me you're straw manning. I'm sure others are amused though. I never said people who don't show their faces are annoying, I said people who cam without showing their faces are annoying. Personally I don't care what room members or forum members look like. But I do find faces beautiful and important sexually, especially when someone can't appeal to you on a sapiosexual level. hell, one of my favorite models, half the things I like about her are from the neck up. :Shrug:
2. good to know there's a market there, for some male models, at least.
3. how much you wanna pay for it? :D

Spend all day on the internet and still not understand internet culture or any memes or slang. Combine that with being super defensive, super insecure, and taking everything personal. Very annoying. Seen dudes get banned because the girl didn't understand what they meant and took it the wrong way. Can be funny to see but usually just frustratingly annoying.

The most annoying thing a model can do is vagina.

She is so hot. Head to toe, and I just want to see it all. The lower back, the shoulder blades, the back of the knees...ALL! But no. It's vagina. Vagina vagina vagina.

She wants to try and get members in her room? Vagina. Somebody comes in and starts tipping? Vagina. Bored and maybe thinking about logging off? Vagina.

I go and ask "how much pose like this for me?", and I send her a picture.
I tip, and her face lights up she so happy! She pose so sexy for 1.3 seconds!
Then she show her gratitude by making sexy face and sucking on finger for me while vagina.

Spend all day on the internet and still not understand internet culture or any memes or slang. Combine that with being super defensive, super insecure, and taking everything personal. Very annoying. Seen dudes get banned because the girl didn't understand what they meant and took it the wrong way. Can be funny to see but usually just frustratingly annoying.

A quick and somewhat recent example, not word for word but close

Member: Dear diary the ass was fat
Camgirl:Fuck off jerk
Me:He was complimenting you

Like what are you doing lady?

A quick and somewhat recent example, not word for word but close

Member: Dear diary the ass was fat
Camgirl:Fuck off jerk
Me:He was complimenting you

Like what are you doing lady?

I still get fucked up when people use "fat ass" as a compliment, like I'm so used it being insulting that there are legit times where I'm like, "this guy is definitely either complimenting me...or insulting me..." and it's so hard to gauge, hahah.

I still get fucked up when people use "fat ass" as a compliment, like I'm so used it being insulting that there are legit times where I'm like, "this guy is definitely either complimenting me...or insulting me..." and it's so hard to gauge, hahah.

Will for sure be situations when things are tough to gauge but I feel like the Dear diary meme is well enough known and seems complimentary. Mistakes will happen obviously, no big deal.

Reactions: Gen
Lol I don't need micro managing quoting instructions. I just made an error while using my phone. Thanks :)

Not quoting properly is a common occurrence w/ new members. I was just trying to be helpful.

Lol I said its what I find annoying. I didn't say I was changing anything. I made my comment and now you are trying to have circular debate about it. :)
They will continue to do it and I will continue to be annoyed

Hey, I get it's your annoyance! I found it silly and I just wanted to have a discussion. This is a public forum with reply options. Can I not comment and want to expand more? If you didn't want to have a discussion, you could of easily ignored my reply. I wasn't expecting you to give girls who don't show their face a chance. If I did, I would of told you to. You beat off to whom ever you want with your money! I do agree that they would make more if they do. But I know of models who do very well and don't show their face. I just feel like it's silly to be annoyed when someone doesn't want to reveal themselves.

Also I'm wondering why does it annoy you? I guess that's why I asked why it's okay for you have the option for anonymity and not them. If it just does, okay! :happy:

Sorry if I'm making you guys talk to me. I'm such a cunt. :facepalm:

Will for sure be situations when things are tough to gauge but I feel like the Dear diary meme is well enough known and seems complimentary. Mistakes will happen obviously, no big deal.

I hadn't heard of it, so I looked it up.

google was not forthcoming with the pertinent knowyourmeme page...
n2Yolap.png

Reactions: heybarkeep
But I know of models who do very well and don't show their face. I just feel like it's silly to be annoyed when someone doesn't want to reveal themselves.

Also I'm wondering why does it annoy you?

I'll also interject to say it annoys me when magicians don't tell me how the trick was done. those bastards :(

I guess that's why I asked why it's okay for you have the option for anonymity and not them. If it just does, okay! :happy:

does a member's anonymity hinder a model getting properly aroused? :chicken:

every now and then I see members offering to show their penis to a model, as if that will somehow help her with her work. but most members maintain penal anonymity without her seeming too bothered by it.

why would it not be ok for members to be anonymous? in what way is the member side of the equation analogous to that of the model?

Status
Not open for further replies.