AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I Made a Model Cry...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2017
Firstly I hope this post is in the right spot, and I'd like to get your opinions/feedback on the matter.

I never really used camsites until a few months ago, out of boredom. I would just tip models here and there and was never really a "regular" in any room. In the back of my mind I figured it was something that I should probably stop doing, because over time I did spend a significant amount of money.

About 2 months ago I entered a chat room. The girl wasn't super popular on the particular site that I was using but I thought she was beautiful. Anyways I took her into a private and she asked me to turn on my cam. I wasn't interested in masturbating in front of a girl online but I did let her see me. She complement my looks excessively. I'm not a dumb person so I assumed that models do this with every member, but she did have my attention. That was the last time that I bought any tokens, ever, but I continued to visit her room daily and chat with her. She always asked me to turn on my camera and we talked. To put this in perspective, I spent multiple hours every day in her room. She always seemed happy to see me and always insisted that I turn on my camera. After about a week of this, she gave me her Skype. Long story short it's been 2 months now and the messages are in the thousands; we both have Skype on our phones. In addition we have video chatted over Skype on a pretty regular basis and on top of that I still spend time in her room when she is camming. I'm not sure if it's possible to fall in love with someone online, and if someone said this a few months ago I would have laughed at them, but that's the situation I find myself in.

We have talked extensively about meeting in real life and I have no doubt in my mind that we would both be willing to do it. The problem is I live in the USA, she lives 5,000 miles away. People from her country can't even get a tourist visa in the USA. I'm working on a doctorate degree and will not have 2 consecutive free days within literally the next 2 years. Even if I could travel, what in the hell would I tell my family. And even if I did meet her, and things went great, what then?

I'm probably sounding crazy at this point but realistically it's just not possible. It literally makes me feel sick to my stomach just thinking bout this but it's been on my mind every single day. I've never met a girl like this and it's all for nothing.

I've thought about saying a final goodbye and cutting her off completely, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. My last 2 days were busy so we haven't really talked, but I I joined her chatroom tonight and spent a few hours with her. I think we both kind of realized that reality of the situation and long story short she starting crying her eyes out on camera. She then shut it off and left.

I really don't know what to do. Not only did I make this girl cry, but I feel equally depressed about this whole situation if not even worse. I'll just be honest and say I'm am deeply involved emotionally with this girl. Before you judge keep in mind I haven't just been a name in her room but we have talked on Skype for countless hours when she is not on cam. I haven't tipped her since the day I met her. It is undoubtedly genuine on both ends.

I just don't know what to do. It's impossible to meet her but I don't think I can let go either.

The real test here is how determined both of you are. You have skype now to stay in touch, so both of you can wait 2 years.
if it is real love then both parties shud will be willing to sacrifice and be patient. Otherwise it was never real love, just a short phase of excitement.

SO THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT.........how strong you are? how strong is the girl?

• Helpful!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
He got all the troll points in a well written post. Let see how many people he catches with this bait.

tumblr_m1gvelTrZo1qzhvg4o1_500.gif

He got all the troll points in a well written post. Let see how many people he catches with this bait.
Well he said she can't get a US visa, so that rules out Romania. So you have to give him points for avoiding that cliche at least...

edit: also the clickbaitey title is worth a mention.

Well he said she can't get a US visa, so that rules out Romania. So you have to give him points for avoiding that cliche at least...

edit: also the clickbaitey title is worth a mention.

It would had been perfect if he didn't go over the top and add the part where he never tipped her at the bottom after forgetting where he said he spent tons of money at the top.

The real test here is how determined both of you are. You have skype now to stay in touch, so both of you can wait 2 years.
if it is real love then both parties shud will be willing to sacrifice and be patient. Otherwise it was never real love, just a short phase of excitement.

SO THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT.........how strong you are? how strong is the girl?

I don't know where you're doing a PhD but it sounds ridiculous to me that you can spend hours a day chatting but can't take a weekend off for travel.

Assuming this is genuine and giving you the benefit of the doubt if neither of you can travel and meet then call it off. Tip her for the time she spent wasted on you and back down. Honestly though if you knew she couldn't get a visa to the US how did you see this relationship lasting? Like you'd always have to visit her or meet in between. What of it went long-term, would you immigrate to a country you could both live or sponsor her? It seems you selfishly didn't think this through and allowed her to waste time on you when she should have been making money. You

Firstly I hope this post is in the right spot, and I'd like to get your opinions/feedback on the matter.

I never really used camsites until a few months ago, out of boredom. I would just tip models here and there and was never really a "regular" in any room. In the back of my mind I figured it was something that I should probably stop doing, because over time I did spend a significant amount of money.

About 2 months ago I entered a chat room. The girl wasn't super popular on the particular site that I was using but I thought she was beautiful. Anyways I took her into a private and she asked me to turn on my cam. I wasn't interested in masturbating in front of a girl online but I did let her see me. She complement my looks excessively. I'm not a dumb person so I assumed that models do this with every member, but she did have my attention. That was the last time that I bought any tokens, ever, but I continued to visit her room daily and chat with her. She always asked me to turn on my camera and we talked. To put this in perspective, I spent multiple hours every day in her room. She always seemed happy to see me and always insisted that I turn on my camera. After about a week of this, she gave me her Skype. Long story short it's been 2 months now and the messages are in the thousands; we both have Skype on our phones. In addition we have video chatted over Skype on a pretty regular basis and on top of that I still spend time in her room when she is camming. I'm not sure if it's possible to fall in love with someone online, and if someone said this a few months ago I would have laughed at them, but that's the situation I find myself in.

We have talked extensively about meeting in real life and I have no doubt in my mind that we would both be willing to do it. The problem is I live in the USA, she lives 5,000 miles away. People from her country can't even get a tourist visa in the USA. I'm working on a doctorate degree and will not have 2 consecutive free days within literally the next 2 years. Even if I could travel, what in the hell would I tell my family. And even if I did meet her, and things went great, what then?

I'm probably sounding crazy at this point but realistically it's just not possible. It literally makes me feel sick to my stomach just thinking bout this but it's been on my mind every single day. I've never met a girl like this and it's all for nothing.

I've thought about saying a final goodbye and cutting her off completely, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. My last 2 days were busy so we haven't really talked, but I I joined her chatroom tonight and spent a few hours with her. I think we both kind of realized that reality of the situation and long story short she starting crying her eyes out on camera. She then shut it off and left.

I really don't know what to do. Not only did I make this girl cry, but I feel equally depressed about this whole situation if not even worse. I'll just be honest and say I'm am deeply involved emotionally with this girl. Before you judge keep in mind I haven't just been a name in her room but we have talked on Skype for countless hours when she is not on cam. I haven't tipped her since the day I met her. It is undoubtedly genuine on both ends.

I just don't know what to do. It's impossible to meet her but I don't think I can let go either.

53591-Go-To-Her.-Go-Now.jpg

oh wow why so many stories like this on cam sites i wonder? It happens all the time and it doesnt go anywhere. Just makes the guy realize how ridiculous this whole thing all the time. Girls have 3-4 guys who do this with, don't ever believe you are somehow special lol. Get real , we are there for $$ , and like someone here well said maybe she was crying cause she lost a tipper ? LOL.

OP, I hope you aren't put off by the responses you are getting. This is all just part of the screening process. Nothing personal.

Don't think this means the camming community isn't going to help you through this distressing time. I, for one, stand ready, willing, and able to--

eek, gotta run! just got whatsapp'ed by a camgirl!

oh wow why so many stories like this on cam sites i wonder? It happens all the time and it doesnt go anywhere. Just makes the guy realize how ridiculous this whole thing all the time. Girls have 3-4 guys who do this with, don't ever believe you are somehow special lol. Get real , we are there for $$ , and like someone here well said maybe she was crying cause she lost a tipper ? LOL.
interesting .....................but would u ever share ur skype id with the man

• Helpful!
Maybe you can find a sketchy netflix "doc" to help sponsor the travel across the world, help make it worth the while?

:rofl:

I was wondering if this was gonna be a thread about A) some jerk bragging about trolling a model and making her cry, or B) some guy bragging about his enormous tip, and needing us all to tell him how awesome he is. :)

Damn clickbait. Well played, dude...

I tipped her on the first day that I met her, but never since and this has been going on for 2 months. I thought my post was clear. It's not about the money; I know that to be a fact. If I had got any hint that she felt as if I was wasting her time I wouldn't have come back, but she even asks me to come online.

And why does everybody think this is a troll lool

Last edited:
  • Hugs
I don't know where you're doing a PhD but it sounds ridiculous to me that you can spend hours a day chatting but can't take a weekend off for travel.

Assuming this is genuine and giving you the benefit of the doubt if neither of you can travel and meet then call it off. Tip her for the time she spent wasted on you and back down. Honestly though if you knew she couldn't get a visa to the US how did you see this relationship lasting? Like you'd always have to visit her or meet in between. What of it went long-term, would you immigrate to a country you could both live or sponsor her? It seems you selfishly didn't think this through and allowed her to waste time on you when she should have been making money. You

I'm getting a doctorate actually, but your point is understood.

They are complete cynics.

If it makes you feel any better, the angst of having to break contact doesn't last forever. It might actually lead to a point where you are feeling a great deal of relief.

You can't be with her, and that's that.

I tipped her on the first day that I met her, but never since and this has been going on for 2 months. I thought my post was clear. It's not about the money; I know that to be a fact. If I had got any hint that she felt as if I was wasting her time I wouldn't have come back, but she even asks me to come online.

You got money for a doctorate, but not money to tip a girl you're interested in? You take up a lot of this girls time and energy and can't even support her job while you're there? Cheap ass.

They are complete cynics.

If it makes you feel any better, the angst of having to break contact doesn't last forever. It might actually lead to a point where you are feeling a great deal of relief.

You can't be with her, and that's that.

Yeah. Honestly I was expecting her or I to get bored with talking and the problem would just take care of itself and the contact would just fade out, but it actually seems like even after 2 months it is still going in the other direction.

You got money for a doctorate, but not money to tip a girl you're interested in? You take up a lot of this girls time and energy and can't even support her job while you're there? Cheap ass.

Well, if you had a girlfriend would you hand her 50 dollars every time she came over to your place to watch a movie or hang out? That's kind of how I view your comment, but we can agree to disagree. I know this is her job so yes it is a little different than my example but in either case it's off-topic.

I'm guessing he wont tip her because its that thing called 'pure love" that happens a lot between members and models. Love is substitute for money in this case. Believe it or not, a lot of guys play this love shit on camsites only to get freebies and avoid tipping all together.

And stop believing that you don't need to tip someone just because you ~think~ you have feelings for each other. I was basically dating a member at one point for a couple years and he still paid me soooo, what's your excuse?

I'm of the mindset that if you're just a member paying a camgirl for her services and then you start dating...and you stop providing for her. What does that say about you as a man? You cared about her bills when she was putting on a show for you, but now that you're together you can't be a man and provide for her because "you don't want it to be about money." She still needs food on the table at the very least.

I'm guessing he wont tip her because its that thing called 'pure love" that happens a lot between members and models. Love is substitute for money in this case. Believe it or not, a lot of guys play this love shit on camsites only to get freebies and avoid tipping all together.
That may be true, but there are also models who buy into the idea of that as well.

Having seen this from that perspective, I am a little concerned that she may have gotten her hopes up; viewed him as a saviour of some sort. I watched a young lady 5000 miles away bawl her little eyes out when she realized her knight in shining armor was actually riding a donkey and wearing a rusty plate on his chest.

I pray OP has not misrepresented himself.

Having seen this from that perspective, I am a little concerned that she may have gotten her hopes up; viewed him as a saviour of some sort. I watched a young lady 5000 miles away bawl her little eyes out when she realized her knight in shining armor was actually riding a donkey and wearing a rusty plate on his chest.

Or she doesn't mind putting in the time so when she really needs that $5000, she can only ask him because they are so close and he is the only one who understands.

Fuck, there I go again. Thinking the worse in people.

That may be true, but there are also models who buy into the idea of that as well.

I pray OP has not misrepresented himself.

Agreed on that one. I totally get this saviour idea and i probably felt it at some point too. Soon i realized all men who said they like me or love me and lets chat on skype for free will never ever save me in any way. Only person who can save me is me really. I pray this girl realize this soon too.

Status
Not open for further replies.