AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I Made a Model Cry...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't make personal attacks on you, despite you looking like a complete tool in your picture. I don't know why you went there.

yes, yes. phoenix is a giant tool. we all know this. let's stay on topic, please? also don't be jelly of his sick abs.

He brought up your age because you seem a little emotionally immature. That isn't a bad thing. Just gives your situation more perspective.

So why do you need to slowly ween her off? I'm sure it's for you because you sound emotionally needy as fuck if you can't cut it off immediately.

But you just did and it smells like jealousy and immaturity. Which is why I asked how old are you, cause you seem very immature.

I probably am emotionally immature given the situation I find myself in. With that being said, the white knighting for the girl and hostility is a bit much. The assumption here is that I am some kind of leech begging this girl for attention, which is just not the case.

• Helpful!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
There's not really assumptions being made:

Hi, there's this cam model (which we can just scratch out and say girl, because her job has nothing to do with it) So. It looks like.

You: Hi, there's a girl who's interested in me, but it will never work. She keeps calling me and I talk to her for hours on end, but we will never meet. What should I do?

Everybody: End it

You: But I want to "wean" her off. (I really like the attention and don't have any attention elsewhere, so I will leech this girl's emotions until I can find a replacement)

Judgement: Guilty of being a bitch.

With that being said, the white knighting for the girl and hostility is a bit much. The assumption here is that I am some kind of leech begging this girl for attention, which is just not the case.

Hunny, if she was here I would tell her the exact same thing. She is emotionally immature and she needs to stop treating her room like a singles mixer because she is lonely.

The assumption here is you are emotionally immature. This really pretty sexy girl was giving you attention, I don't blame you for talking back. I do believe she called you on her own free will. But you know nothing will come of it, so why waste your time and hers? Because you two are emotionally needy. Sorry if the truth is too hostile for your pussy. :h:

With that being said, the white knighting for the girl and hostility is a bit much.
Some of the responses you are getting are being made by people who openly admit to enjoy being ball-busters. You are free entertainment for them; your pain is nothing more than an emotional carcass for them to swoop in and begin feeding on (like the buzzards they are).

Anyway, glad to hear it sounds like you are heading in the right direction with your situation. These things can be overwhelming sometimes, loom much larger than they really are. I have no doubt that years from now this ordeal will barely qualify as a footnote, in what I am certain will be a story of a long and prosperous life...

• Hugs
Reactions: AudriTwo
Some of the responses you are getting are being made by people who openly admit to enjoy being ball-busters. You are free entertainment for them; your pain is nothing more than an emotional carcass for them to swoop in and begin feeding on (like the buzzards they are).

Anyway, glad to hear it sounds like you are heading in the right direction with your situation. These things can be overwhelming sometimes, loom much larger than they really are. I have no doubt that years from now this ordeal will barely qualify as a footnote, in what I am certain will be a story of a long and prosperous life...

Lol what. You are grasping straws about me because of my fetish. Did I strike a nerve? Why are you being a bitch too?

and so it begins...another thread hijacked and turned down the road of shameless self-promotion...

you brought it up... lol
Yes, I get it Audri. You are the real deal, legit through and through...you can calm down now; everyone sees you.

Honestly...
Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg

Well, if you had a girlfriend would you hand her 50 dollars every time she came over to your place to watch a movie or hang out? That's kind of how I view your comment, but we can agree to disagree. I know this is her job so yes it is a little different than my example but in either case it's off-topic.

When my bf or friends come to see me at my place of employment, they tip me. They know I'm on the clock taking away time I could be spending with other customers chatting with them and making them drinks.

I used to know a waitress. She worked for a small seafood restaurant. I ate there several times; she would serve me delicious food, and I never tipped her once.
Sorry to hear about the abuse, that sucks. Should never have to put up with that. I did tell a girl's hook up buddy or whatever he was that he needed to leave last week because my work has a buy something and tip policy on friends and family.

I didn't mean ghosting. What I meant was that I don't intent to say "goodbye forever" at the very moment when she is the most emotionally attached/volatile. Rather, let things die off a bit before cutting things off.

Closure is the best policy. Don't let it drag out. Pull that bandaid off and be straight up. People always say they don't want to confront the person because they don't want to hurt their feelings, but let's be real, it isn't their feelings you're worried about. It's how uncomfortable their feelings are going to make you.

I'm not ashamed to admit it got emotionally attached to a few models, and I didn't have to visit their chat rooms for that. They taught me the ropes in much harder forums (try GFY I dare you), they taught me to be positive, and most of them have husbands and kids. They gave me aces I can keep in every walk of life. I'd never trade it for anything. I don't care what the romantic troll says, I was lucky to partake in a meaningful effort (despite the ocassional grill on Twitter). Where else can an industry rep have feelings and express thoughts? I rest my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.