AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Most Embarassing Moment WHILE On Broadcast

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2017
PHILIPPINES
Twitter Username
@erfa_kiu16
Streamate Username
princesss_4u
Chaturbate Username
goddess_tiffany
THE MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT WHILE BROADCASTING!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

it is an ordinary day to work..a newly user wanted me to a private show.. and so i said YES!!
as the show goes on.. till to my penetration , jerking so hard.. to the horniest ever you could imagine..
all of the sudden .. there is 6.2 magnitude earthquake.. i got shock and haste to go and hide under my table.. the user is laughing so hard as he said. and asked me what happen.. i told him that there's an earthquake.. but I'm still on shaking the user tipped 500 tokens because of what happen.. hahaha :giggle::giggle::giggle:

I have told this story so many times but...

Back in 2012 I completely passed out on cam right after a cum show.

I had not eaten enough, and was doing shots, and cam soooo fucking hard it relaxed me to the point of passing out. My girlfriend at the time was on her member name tipping 1 token over and over again to wake me up.

Never Again.

Getting my damn period WHILE broadcasting on MFC. I hadn't even noticed it started until some guy was like "I think you're on your period." LOL. I can't remember if he PMed me or not (Back then, I was very new on MFC, and I think I kept PMs open at that time). He was so nice about it too, and no one else said anything about it, so I'm not sure if the others had even noticed it.

Getting my damn period WHILE broadcasting on MFC. I hadn't even noticed it started until some guy was like "I think you're on your period." LOL. I can't remember if he PMed me or not (Back then, I was very new on MFC, and I think I kept PMs open at that time). He was so nice about it too, and no one else said anything about it, so I'm not sure if the others had even noticed it.
That was nice of that guy to say something! I hate when I get my period unexpectedly.

Choked on my own spit SO bad...those ones where your eyes water and nose runs while you try to suck in tiny amounts of air and cough so hard you gag....luckily I had just hit broadcast and quickly ended it so I could compose myself. Haha

I got my period on cam. My birth control makes periods very unpredictable and sometimes perpetual. So there I was. using a dildo on myself, my one CB safe dildo as CB gives you that "side eye" if you break out a bad dragon. Back to the dildo, things were going great, and then it was strikingly similar to that scene in the shining, where the elevator doors open up and a cascade of blood tidal waves into the lobby. I noticed when I looked at the screen what was happening so I stopped and said, "That's unusual, usually the blood gets off on the 2nd floor".

I heard a cricket chirping... in the literal sense. There was a cricket hidden in my room somewhere.

Forgetting I'm on my period and then also forgetting that I have a tampon in that I haven't cut the string for. Helloooooo dangling blue string in the middle of a flash. Cue the "YOU HAVE A TAMPON IN!" Comments that led to me going "yes, yes, I do bleed sometimes." Endo means my periods can last forever, and it was during a... trickle... day. Fun times.

Shat myself on cam in 2011 live in front of like 200 people. Had just finished an anal show and was about to do a vagina fucking squirt show but everything was crazy relaxed from like 3 orgasms in a row so things just let loose. We threw that towel away..... It was not savable.

Shat myself on cam in 2011 live in front of like 200 people. Had just finished an anal show and was about to do a vagina fucking squirt show but everything was crazy relaxed from like 3 orgasms in a row so things just let loose. We threw that towel away..... It was not savable.
I won't lie I'm afraid I'm going to do this one day. Lol I'm still pretty new to anal.

I won't lie I'm afraid I'm going to do this one day. Lol I'm still pretty new to anal.
It happens! Haha, just wipe it up and shut it down for cleanup.

It happens! Haha, just wipe it up and shut it down for cleanup.
I'm surprised there is not more accidents of the nature with anal shows, especially how deep some go, is there any sort of prep you models do besides the obvious trip to the toilet before a show, laxatives, colonics etc.

I've had to advise the model I mod for on CB to hide the string lol, I don't know how she can still do dildo shows on her period without accidents?

I had a breast reduction. Anyway I had been blowwaving at school (hairdressing) and felt pain earlier that day. I had promised a show that night. But I needed to change my tape. So I was like "why not do it on cam" as the scars had sealed and I was just keeping tape on to help the healing process. So to my surprise and my veiwers I pulled it off and started bleeding. I quickly ended the show.

Last night my mother kept popping in to talk to me about things (I muted each time) and walking around the house. So my viewers started calling her Michael Myers.

I had a breast reduction. Anyway I had been blowwaving at school (hairdressing) and felt pain earlier that day. I had promised a show that night. But I needed to change my tape. So I was like "why not do it on cam" as the scars had sealed and I was just keeping tape on to help the healing process. So to my surprise and my veiwers I pulled it off and started bleeding. I quickly ended the show.

Last night my mother kept popping in to talk to me about things (I muted each time) and walking around the house. So my viewers started calling her Michael Myers.
Hi Taylor, I was watching your cam when that happened, what a coincidence you happened to post here after I just did.
How have you been? I haven't seen yoh on CB since that day, I thought you had quit camming...I enjoyed your shows you were cool and funny.

Hi Taylor, I was watching your cam when that happened, what a coincidence you happened to post here after I just did.
How have you been? I haven't seen yoh on CB since that day, I thought you had quit camming...I enjoyed your shows you were cool and funny.
haha I just took a break due to personal circumstances. I've been active on my twitter though

When I've been getting hot and heavy with my boyfriend, I was so relaxed I think I either farted or queefed.... I am SO afraid that I will fart during a cumshow... :lipssealed:

• Hugs
Reactions: mercurymelonss
Lol the other day i full hit myself in the face with my magic wand
I've slapped myself with one of my dildos on accident once. My room cracked the fuck up. Good shit, that.

I have taken a model pvt who hit herself in the face. Was with her hands, deliberately... throwing a massive tantrum about her looks/ my camera angle preference just had her lose it. She went on for the next few minutes showing off her 'ugly' side and crying.

I did know that this model had a history of insecurity, but was surprised by this time: Usually we just adjust the angle a bit to keep her happy about her perceived flaw and enjoy.

She has violet eyes, a pretty face, that rounded perfect ass that every woman dreams of, and a wonderfully sexy voice that got you so excited just hearing her. She was amazing in pvt, and gave a wild show when she got into it... so much to be insecure about.
Won't show her face but wanted to show what she was embarrassed about...
[GALLERY=media, 2336]Insecurity by Ambers Troll posted May 26, 2017 at 9:05 AM[/GALLERY]

I can't bet the time we had to cam at my partners mums place and she started knocking on the door right before the cum shot ... then tried to open it. Luckily we shut it in time but man did that break the mood.

Reactions: CharlotteDusk
I cam in my bedroom, on my bed. I went to sit up and while I was sitting up.
My foot got catch on the bed cover, and I like tripped.
But I ended up falling off the bed and landing on the bedroom floor. I also kind of screamed. I was so embarrassed, I made a joke I'm clumsy and brushed it off like it never happened.

I've slapped myself with one of my dildos on accident once. My room cracked the fuck up. Good shit, that.
hahaha i sometimes worry someone will make a gif out of that kind of thing, the kind that goes viral as a funny thing/meme and someone will recognise me hahahah! not that i really care but paranoia gets me sometimes :p

• Funny!
Reactions: mercurymelonss
Status
Not open for further replies.