AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do YOU choose to remove hair, down there?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

How do YOU choose to remove hair, down there?

• I don't

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • I only trim

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • I wax

Votes: 16 16.0%
  • I shave

Votes: 69 69.0%
  • Laser removal

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Nair

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • plucking/threading

Votes: 5 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get this several places including Walmart, or online. It works great for problems with razor burn and ingrown hairs. At the moment I have a full bush, but when I shave I tend to prefer electric razors (I typically don't have any issues with those.)

Love this stuff

I used to pluck everything before I got my first job because I couldn't afford razors. It's only hell the first time as you try to pluck everything at once. Takes several days. Then the upkeep isn't bad.

I won't lie, I've plucked maybe twice in my life only because when I tried waxing my legs, more hairs broke off than were removed and I was afraid tht would happen again. I wanted the hair gone longer for a trip, and plucking guaranteed they'd actually fully come out rather than breaking off at the skin. I could never do it long term though. My eyebrows alone take over an hour

You guys are just impressive

Just got a fresh cootie and bootie wax today. wheeeee. Also purchased some Whish serum for ingrowns. I had sampled it before but i wanted to add it to my PFB+ ingrown preventative arsenal.

Definitely shave. Having hair on my pussy makes me so itchy :arghh:
I can only do it like every 3-4 days tops though because my skin gets too irritated and I get bad razor burn.

I would wax, but it's too expensive to keep doing. And I've tried to wax myself before but it's hard to get in a position to get everything.

I'll probably laser in the future when I'm rich ;p

WHO ARE YOU, ARE YOU SUPER HUMAN? HOWWWWWW????View attachment 71120

Um hello I am the Mad Tweezer. :bag:

It's a bikini line thing, the "undercarriage" is a shaving situation and the front typically gets trimmed short.

That said, I prefer sugaring (not generic waxing) when I can afford it. My skin is horribly sensitive. :(

Reactions: SNATCH
Almost all of the waxing hair removal services in my city refuse to do male brazilian waxing. Why is that?

My best guess is because most waxing technicians are women. I suspect most technicians would be happy to wax anyone who's polite and clean, but it could easily turn into an uncomfortable situation with a dude getting an erection (involuntary or otherwise) while being waxed. Probably just a comfort zone thing. Not everyone wants to deal with erect dicks at work.

I shave my under carriage like once every three weeks and leave on top. I will trim my bush down once it starts looking like I'm smuggling a small animal in my leggings or I zip it up in my pants. I've mentioned before I'm pretty hairy and my hair grows super fast. I just don't care. Trying to keep up with it just butchers my already sensitive skin.

PRO TIP: With razor burn, dab honey on and leave about five minutes. Rinse away with cold water. Pat dry the area then splash area with vinegar. Air dry, and it should go away in a few!

I shave every day and just don't wear panties when I'm not on cam.
I've found that for me irritation/redness/ingrowns isn't because of shaving exclusively, but mostly the friction after shaving.
I just avoid any tightness/rubbing in the crotch area. I wear a lot of maxi dresses, long flowy skirts, shorts made of softer material, or leggings/yoga pants. No panties underneath anything ever.
I've found even denim shorts can cause issues bc they bunch up in your bikini area.
When I'm on cam and HAVE to wear panties, I opt for pairs without elastic or thick hems around the leg openings.

Frankly it's a pain in the ass and I'm sure I wouldn't bother so much if my pussy wasn't on full HD display all the time.

I shave my undercarriage (around the good parts)
Then just trim my top area because if I shave it the ingrowns are insane.

Reactions: xXDollFaceXx
I am so SO glad at the moment my stream is 640p at the moment because i have a few ingrowns and they make me feel so self concious, like i look diseased or something i'm not sure how i should combat ingrowns here in aus... cant find any of that cream here...

I am so SO glad at the moment my stream is 640p at the moment because i have a few ingrowns and they make me feel so self concious, like i look diseased or something i'm not sure how i should combat ingrowns here in aus... cant find any of that cream here...

I've heard other ladies have good luck with using salicylic acid pads (like Stridex or Oxy, they're marketed for acne) after shaving. It's a chemical exfoliant, so it prevents your pores from getting clogged with dead skin, which is what causes ingrown hairs.

Girl yes salicylic acid pads!! I used oxy!
Works like a fucking charm dude I had THE worst ingrown and got advice from the ladies here and it worked!#

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Girl yes salicylic acid pads!! I used oxy!
Works like a fucking charm dude I had THE worst ingrown and got advice from the ladies here and it worked!#
omfg i have some of these :O so using them now!!!!

Reactions: a_haze420
I know everyone is interested in how the Ladies shave, but, any dudes shave? I tried it first with an electric razor and that was bad bad bad (wish I would have had some good advice somewhere, but who does a guy ask?) and not good. I purchased a razor for my head and I thought about it for the nether regions but, remembering what happened with smaller blades, I decided to forego that experience. I've learned to use electric to get the bush manageable and then a bic razor in the shower to contour the hairs to my desire. Not sure how to get cool stuff like lightening bolts or letters down there, but, at least no pain.

I don't do the intricate manscaping as for me it's a waste of time. But, I do the following:

#2 clipper guide for chest, torso and pubes
#1 clipper guide for scrotum

The hair on my arms and legs is fairly light coloured. But, sometimes can get long so I'll use a clipper without a guide to get it close to the skin. I do have a Norelco Body Trimmer. But, it takes me forever to use it on me. Especially my back. So, I went a different route.

- Majority of my body, I use a Wahl clipper set I bought for about $30USD.
- For my back, I use the Backblade2. (when I was married, my wife would use clippers)
- For my face, I use an old fashioned double-edged safety razor. The razor was about $45USD as it's a higher end one. But, the razor blades, I can buy a pack of 100 for about $15USD off Amazon. I also have a couple of straight razors I'm in the process of learning to use.

I used to shave my head, and used Gillette Fusion blades. But, they are extremely cost prohibitive, especially when going through a blade a week for about $5/blade. Now, I don't mind going through a safety razor blade at the cost of $0.15USD each.

I've heard other ladies have good luck with using salicylic acid pads (like Stridex or Oxy, they're marketed for acne) after shaving. It's a chemical exfoliant, so it prevents your pores from getting clogged with dead skin, which is what causes ingrown hairs.

What is also great is a product called "tend skin" you can buy it on amazon, its great for bumps and ingrowns

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Unpopular opinion

Let it grow. I love bush.

Reactions: DFT and AudriTwo
Woww I have shaved ever since I started growing in pubic hair...along with a lot of you, the coarseness of the hair down there is really irritating! And it definitely sucks having to shave everyday and protecting your skin. I have found that conditioner mixed with bikini shave gel works wonders!

The ultimate product I swear by is called Tend Skin and its a solution you dab on with a cotton pad. Helps majorly with razor bumps and keeping your skin smooth!

https://www.amazon.com/Tend-Skin-Solution-Unsightly-Ingrown/dp/B001ECQ7G4

Chemotherapy?? Haha... sorry, just a bit of dark humor at 2AM

For me.. I keep the bush up top intact and shave the lips. Eventually, I'm considering laser, but that isn't a priority at the moment :D

I accidentally removed an eyebrow once using bromine gas, it worked instantly, a little itchy but no pain at all.

• Helpful!
Reactions: DFT
My skin is super sensitive, so I can't shave as regularly, that's why I switched to waxing for a few months. But first I can't always afford it and second it still left my skin red and irritated for a few days. So I found a great deal on Groupon and now get laser removal for like 80 bucks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.