AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pick Your Poison

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Pick Your Poisons

• Alcohol

Votes: 25 54.3%
  • Marijuana

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Psychedelics

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Coke/Uppers

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Painkillers/Downers

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • I'm a straightedge bore and a total bummer to be around

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

heybarkeep

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Sep 6, 2016
In an effort to not derail a different thread too much more and in an attempt to learn, I present to you a poll. While here, if you partake, share what your favorite drink is at the moment. Been keeping it pretty simple recently and going with Jack and Coke.

Reactions: ramblin
Black coffee, irish whiskey, mug. Save the whipped cream for the body shots that will hopefully be happening amongst the younger, prettier folks at the other end of the bar.

Reactions: heybarkeep
Okay, first of all Vodka is best consumed with Vodka. If you really wish to diversify, Vodka Tonic is good.
I love my Guinness beer, Anise based drinks, and I have a weakness for Italian Barbarescu wine and French Cote de Rhone.
If I really need to use a mouth wash freshener before a date, I use Fernet Branca. I stay away from Irish cream and send it to the kids table.
Too many years of being a waiter and a bartender have exposed me to many types of wonderful poisons.

Scottish guy who doesn't really drink or do anything fun :shame:

Vodka and diet tonic seems to be my thing lately.

Mostly alcohol, specifically scotch and mead and cider, but since I can't drink now on my new meds I get to settle for the loopy that my preventive gives me in the morning.

Have not drank a sip of alcohol since April 2016. Just quit weed edibles a week ago. I am now sober except for coffee...

I probably won't be going out and socializing anymore. Ever.

I quit alcohol in the '90s, only did pot in college and I quit coffee years ago because it was interfering with sleep.

I'll socialize with you. I like sober people.

I no longer drink due to interactions with my meds.
Back in the day though........
Jack & Coke, Gentleman Jack straight, vodka straight, Smirnoff Ice spiked with vodka, Mountain Dew with Vodka, Michelob Dark, Tequila, Rum (mixed and straight, Everclear with almost anything (including just ice) and of course real, authentic moonshine.

Have not drank a sip of alcohol since April 2016. Just quit weed edibles a week ago. I am now sober except for coffee...

I probably won't be going out and socializing anymore. Ever.

Scottish guy who doesn't really drink or do anything fun :shame:

I quit alcohol in the '90s, only did pot in college and I quit coffee years ago because it was interfering with sleep.

I'll socialize with you. I like sober people.

I no longer drink, or do drugs (only drink energy drinks.... ) never smoked....

I'm straight edge homebody.

I had a beer in April 2016 and nothing since then so it must be something special about going sober in April.

I no longer drink due to interactions with my meds.
Back in the day though........
Jack & Coke, Gentleman Jack straight, vodka straight, Smirnoff Ice spiked with vodka, Mountain Dew with Vodka, Michelob Dark, Tequila, Rum (mixed and straight, Everclear with almost anything (including just ice) and of course real, authentic moonshine.

Looks like a bummer party is gonna be happening. Count me in! I rarely drink, don't take drugs except for Aleve, and hate smoke and vapors in pretty much all their forms. My vices are junk food and naked ladies.

I promise I'm a pretty amiable guy to hang with, though. I just prefer sobriety.

Everclear with almost anything (including just ice)

Damn. I can barely stand the smell when making and taking weed tincture, doubt I could stomach drinking it by itself.

I just prefer sobriety.

Feeling the same the older I get. Was mostly poking fun at myself with the last option. Pretty much a weekend warrior at this point.

Reactions: zippypinhead
I like a gin & tonic but I drink maybe...a few times a year? Not intentionally sober or anything, just never really reach for booze so I'll often volunteer to be the driver if I'm going out. And I am definitely a square when it comes to drugs, I have smoked weed a few times and never really liked it, no desire to try anything else.

I'm all aboard the vodka/ diet tonic express as well. I also drink a fair bit of red wine, and love good Scotch when I can get it.

I am a rum gal, and I think that will always be my drink of choice. Give me some spiced Kraken Rum mixed with root beer and I'm like... The happiest camper in the whole wide world. I've also got a weakness for wine, though that's more of a relaxing dinner drink for me, and less a party drink!

Also alcoholic gummy bears that mix two of my favorite vices (alcohol and candy) - those are a fantastic treat to make!

... I want rum now.

When I was younger I drank Chivas Regal, straight up with a water chaser. I don't do that anymore. A nice German Riesling and I am good. Of course, there are a lot of things I used to do when I was younger that I no longer do.......

Whatever you're buying me, bb! :haha:

Seriously, I can never remember what I like. Usually I prefer the clear stuff or spiced rum, but I'll usually ask my companion for suggestions. If I'm really put on the spot, I text a friend who always seems to have good ideas about what I might like. I don't have mixed drinks often enough to have real preferences, apparently.
With wine, I like Malbec and Carmenere. I can't really tell the difference between any of the whites, but I will drink them when I'm out/on cam because red wine turns my whole mouth completely purple. I have some super cheap Riesling in my fridge at the moment, lol! I like hard cider as long as it's more red/golden apple and less green apple taste.
I will also endorse the alcoholic gummies! They are more potent and less slimy than you'd think.

I can't and don't drink very much, I haven't had good experiences with weed, and I haven't tried any hard drugs. :oops: I'm quite fond of caffeine, and I've enjoyed legally prescribed adderall, so I suspect coke might be fun for me. At some point, I'd like an introduction to vaping. I haven't smoked in years (and only did it socially), but I like the hand and mouth feel of it, vapor seems yummy, and I can't say I'd object to a little nip of nicotine here and there.

I've enjoyed legally prescribed adderall

I thought uppers would be way more popular. Everyone around here has an Adderall prescription. Super fun if you can take it without being up for days. Even then, still pretty fun.

I like a nice dark desert beer with a high alcohol content or don't bother and just give me a water :) But I would rather get stoned then drunk 100% of the time. So I had to vote that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.