AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about ManyVids premium membership

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MV says on their site that a premium membership gives you "attention and visibility"
How exactly would me upgrading to a premium membership give me "attention and visibility"?
I couldn't find an explanation for it on their site.
Don't know if this is still current, but @Princess Mika added the following summary to the camgirlwiki page in March of 2016:
Premium Membership
ManyVids offers a premium membership. It comes with the following benefits:

• MV Messenger
  • New message Notifications
  • Unlimited downloads to purchased videos
  • Access to Blocked Previews
  • Premium Membership Badge
Premium membership has a cost of:

• 12 month membership: $9.99/month
  • 3 month membership: $14.99/month
  • 1 month membership: $29.99/month

Just a guess.

If you were a large consumer of videos. Being able to view blocked previews might help you avoid videos that turn out to be scam or bad. But in turn some models put filler, which can make blocked preview useless.

From a models stand point. Having a paywall for preview means search engines and image scanners many not have access to the images and sounds in their videos. Then again, some one might re-post a video else where. So I don't know how much protection this really gives.

I guess if a customer was trying to commission a video; being 'premium' might be a way to show a model your more serious then random account that's never made a purchase.

Last edited:
Don't know if this is still current, but @Princess Mika added the following summary to the camgirlwiki page in March of 2016:

@Guy - What I assume MV means for "Attention and visibility" is that:

1. You would visibly be seen as a premium member via the badge and
2. Models would see that you're a premium member and thus be more open to talking with you in hopes of making a sale from you.

But, who knows :p

eu paguei Premium a algum tempo atras e não conseguia ver mais que alguns segundos de vídeo então paguei e nao pude desfrutar dos videos inteiros apenas 9 segundos de cada vídeo nao sei o porque ja que eu tinha pago a franquia de um mês pra fazer um teste

• Wat?!
Reactions: Nikola Tesla
@Guy - What I assume MV means for "Attention and visibility" is that:

1. You would visibly be seen as a premium member via the badge and
2. Models would see that you're a premium member and thus be more open to talking with you in hopes of making a sale from you.

But, who knows :p

Plus the MV messenger, since you can PM a model.

Reactions: Empress Mika
Status
Not open for further replies.