AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

One year since Trump's election

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunately, the Supreme Court has consistently ruled differently.

Here is the fundamental problem with your view that Hate Speech deserves no protection. Who in the hell, decide what is or isn't hate speech? You, me, the city council, the hate speech committee, the beat cop, judges?.

It is pretty easy to see what is and isn't hate speech, especially in regards to issues of racial supremacy and other bigoted stances on minorities like the LGBT. To say it isn't is entirely disingenuous. There are plenty of European countries that outright ban hate speech and criminalize it.

It is irrational hate-filled voices like yours that make the civility of Richard Spencer seem appealing.

Considering the sheer amount of racism, homophobia, and so forth in this country, enough to fucking elect a white supremacist to its highest office, it isn't a fucking waste at all. You simply think that because you're a piece of shit that doesn't give a fuck about the difficulties faced by minorities. That you would condemn voices of opposition to hate as being even worse than the racist bile spewed by Richard Spencer shows what your priorities are and it is turning a blind eye (or better yet, hoping to keep them down) to the systematic mistreatment of minorities because it is CONVENIENT for you.

What about individuals such as Jizzy's posts?

Violently opposed?

Damn right violently opposed. I would love to see every white supremacist and Nazi put down permanently. That you would lump me in with those that are trying to oppress and murder innocent minorities shows your true colors.

Considering the sheer amount of racism, homophobia, and so forth in this country, enough to fucking elect a white supremacist to its highest office, it isn't a fucking waste at all. You simply think that because you're a piece of shit that doesn't give a fuck about the difficulties faced by minorities. That you would condemn voices of opposition to hate as being even worse than the racist bile spewed by Richard Spencer shows what your priorities are and it is turning a blind eye (or better yet, hoping to keep them down) to the systematic mistreatment of minorities because it is CONVENIENT for you.

Sadly shutting down his twitter is beyond anyone control Ivanka, Melania, Jared, Gen. Kelly, his social media manager, even his dumb as rock son Don Jr., have said that it would be better if tweeted less.
I'm wondering, though, what is so hard about it? Aren't there teams of people who write speeches, choose wardrobe and do other meticulous PR business for the purpose of keeping the President on some sort of level? They took his driver's license when he moved in. They should have deleted his Twitter app. :nod: Or, they could at least put his tweets through a chain of PR folks to verify that they aren't just stirring shit with other world leaders? I get that he's the President, but no one in our government is an island. Allowing him to Tweet any old thing that comes to mind with his title makes it look like America is behind him. He goes after his own party. He starts fights with other people in our government. It's too much. Too bad the founding fathers didn't see this one coming I guess. Hehehe.

It amazes me that people try to say both sides are the same. It just utterly amazes me that they have been so brainwashed. There's a lot of problems I have with both sides, but...

One side fights against women's rights
One side fights against education
One side wages war against workers' rights
One side undermines environmental protections
One side wants to get rid of healthcare for all
One side wants to oppress the LGBT
One side demonizes racial minorities
One side undermines the democratic process through voter suppression and gerrymandering

To act like they are the same is just insane. One side is utterly opposed to the welfare of most Americans.

One side fights against women's rights
One side fights against education
One side wages war against workers' rights
One side undermines environmental protections
One side wants to get rid of healthcare for all
One side wants to oppress the LGBT
One side demonizes racial minorities
One side undermines the democratic process through voter suppression and gerrymandering

One side is utterly opposed to the welfare of most Americans.

That is a lot of people! WOW: women, anyone with kids, all minorities, union workers (my dad really hated unions for some reason and now we a right to work state), anyone that cares about the environment or animals, people who might be sick. It is pretty amazing Trump got elected. I do believe in gerrymandering (my state is pretty much always decided because the people that do vote seem to be majority red), but maybe not voter suppression as the Clinton's were involved and they know the game. If anything, I think a lot of Americans are lazy about politics and won't wake up until shit that affects them personally is taken away. :/

That makes sense. I would, though, be totally supportive of flagging groups whose core goals and history are violent (like the KKK and Westboro Baptists for instance) as hate groups and taking away their right to public assembly since peace is a requirement. People who are going around inciting violence shouldn't be allowed to hide behind police, clog up public areas creating a safety issue for others and cost tax payers money while they act a fool.

As disgusting as Westboro Baptist is they've stopped short of actually engaging in violence. The KKK was violent in the past but are more of a joke today. But once they move past speaking and engage in violent or illegal acts, they are prosecuted and jailed. In the case of very violent organizations like Al Qaeda and ISIS they are hunted down and killed. The Supreme Court ruled in favor of the Westboro nuts 8-1 as they should have. I generally spend a couple hours a year and read and Supreme Court decision or two. Justice Roberts opinion is worth reading as Judge Alioto lone dissent. The wiki is pretty good and much shorter :talking:

It is pretty easy to see what is and isn't hate speech, especially in regards to issues of racial supremacy and other bigoted stances on minorities like the LGBT. To say it isn't is entirely disingenuous. There are plenty of European countries that outright ban hate speech and criminalize it.

That may be true for you, but not everyone shares your opinion.

I've seen plenty of people and organizations preaching hate against the President and Republican. (I even maybe guilty of it with respect to the President) Jezebel is also calling for violent opposition.
Now I happen to agree with most (but not all) of her list, but a huge number (and often a majority of people in the US and/or the world) disagree with most of them. By other people standards what she is advocating is also hate speech. Given who is control of government today if we start banning hate speech, your side will be the loser.

The free speech protection of the 1st amendment is far more broad and absolute than almost any country in the world and backed up by 230 years of Supreme Court rulings. Every year some government official in European or Commonwealth country makes a ruling that makes glad I live in the US. Jezebel, you are free to move those countries, or stay here and get the 1st amendment modified, and while I open to modifying the 2nd amendment, I'll fight you on every comma in the 1st.

Justice Brandeis said it best.
Those who won our independence by revolution were not cowards. They did not fear political change. They did not exalt order at the cost of liberty. To courageous, self-reliant men, with confidence in the power of free and fearless reasoning applied through the processes of popular government, no danger flowing from speech can be deemed clear and present, unless the incidence of the evil apprehended is so imminent that it may befall before there is opportunity for full discussion. If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence.

I'm wondering, though, what is so hard about it? Aren't there teams of people who write speeches, choose wardrobe and do other meticulous PR business for the purpose of keeping the President on some sort of level? They took his driver's license when he moved in. They should have deleted his Twitter app. :nod: Or, they could at least put his tweets through a chain of PR folks to verify that they aren't just stirring shit with other world leaders? I get that he's the President, but no one in our government is an island. Allowing him to Tweet any old thing that comes to mind with his title makes it look like America is behind him. He goes after his own party. He starts fights with other people in our government. It's too much. Too bad the founding fathers didn't see this one coming I guess. Hehehe.

You are right in any other Presidency all that stuff would have happened. During the day most of the tweets (i.e. anything that is nice and sounds vague Presidential) are made by his social media manager Dan Scavino. But at night, the real Trump is unleashed. From what I can tell there is precisely one person who thinks this is a good idea, that person is a moron but sadly also President.

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
From what I can tell there is precisely one person who thinks this is a good idea, that person is a moron but sadly also President.

I don't have twitter but every damn day I check yahoo! to see what is going on in the life of the Kardashians and other stuff and, wouldn't you bet, there is a trump tweet headlined by some political site. I never read them. Not sure why anyone would since it is so depressing, but, people other than me seem to like it. I remember Reagan doing some radio broadcasts and hearing them on the way to school as my mother drove me to the bus stop. I never heard this http://www.history.com/topics/us-pr...onald-reagans-anti-soviet-joke-caught-on-tape (and apparently he was just playing around, which is funny nowwwwww. I'm not exactly sure how he could have such a sense of humor given the times). I wonder what a Reagan, being the b-actor that he was, would have said on twitter? Everyone loves the guy, but, come on! The moral of this is don't elect tv or movie personalities as presidents and especially bad actors or celebrities.

Last edited:
To act like they are the same is just insane. One side is utterly opposed to the welfare of most Americans.
I agree with you, but I think the Democratic party is to blame for making that perception possible. As the Republicans move farther and farther from the middle ground, the Democrats moved to the center. I voted for Hillary because her opponent made that a no-brainer. But, I wasn't comfortable with voting for her. She didn't make sense as a candidate for the left. After having their President win marriage equality, they're going to run a candidate who is on the record opposing it until 2013? After successfully getting the first black President in office, they're going to run a candidate who has made a plethora of questionable racial remarks and was into Goldwater? The idea of the first female President having Bill Clinton in tow stung a little too. I'm not happy she lost. Trump's win gutted me, but the Democrats had an opportunity to keep up the momentum and inclusion that a black President and marriage equality gave them and spit in liberal/minority faces. None of the leading Republican candidates had a ton of support. All they had to do was pick a candidate who could beat Trump, lazy Rubio or creepy Ted Cruz and they chose to fail us.

I believe, given the current political climate, as this administration continues there will never be a better opportunity for a viable third party to be formed.
If Sanders or even Bush had run as an independant candidate, with the choices that were available, the election results would have been much different.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the Russian collusion angle? Or speculations about what they think might come of the Mueller investigation?

I won't lie or pretend that Trump being President has had much effect on my life. With the exception of liberal friends ramping up the nauseating hyperbole while becoming increasingly insane and unbearable, not much has changed. If Trump wasn't so awful, I'd give the left no chance in the next election. Zero effort being put forth to change the perception of the party.

The rapid rise of white nationalists across Europe has been much more historic and educational to follow. The young seem to be moving away from liberal beliefs in droves. What were once insignificant groups relegated to the deep web are now thriving communities that proudly march the streets with daunting numbers. A very cool looking but also maybe ominous photo from yesterday.

20poland-superJumbo.jpg

Does anyone have any thoughts on the Russian collusion angle? Or speculations about what they think might come of the Mueller investigation?
It's hard to predict. There seem to be some entanglements with foreign governments by some and only time will tell how far it goes.
I think Manafort (money laundering) and Flynn (questionable involvement with the Turkish government) have some legal problems.
As far as higher up in the administration, I think they have issues with attempts to derail the investigations (A.K.A. "cover-up").
Afterall, it was the coverup that got Nixon, not really the crime.

I won't lie or pretend that Trump being President has had much effect on my life. With the exception of liberal friends ramping up the nauseating hyperbole while becoming increasingly insane and unbearable, not much has changed. If Trump wasn't so awful, I'd give the left no chance in the next election. Zero effort being put forth to change the perception of the party.
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2017/01/obama-expands-surveillance-powers-his-way-out

This was when I really realized what a complete betrayal the Obama administration was. And hearing a rationalization from a "liberal" pundit about what a necessary thing this was to fight the evil Trump administration was no less of a betrayal.

I remember how appalled I was when I heard that Obama had been under surveillance during the Bush admin. It doesn't take a genius to see how this can be used to skew elections, narratives, perceptions.

What I see out of many "liberals" now is the same thing I saw out of the conservatives then: externalize the blame.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
It's hard to predict. There seem to be some entanglements with foreign governments by some and only time will tell how far it goes.
I think Manafort (money laundering) and Flynn (questionable involvement with the Turkish government) have some legal problems.
As far as higher up in the administration, I think they have issues with attempts to derail the investigations (A.K.A. "cover-up").
Afterall, it was the coverup that got Nixon, not really the crime.
It is a dawn-til-dusk headfuck if you start digging into it. I was convinced late last summer (before the election) that it was serious enough to write my congressman asking what was going on.

I watched Brennan and Clapper on CNN yesterday morning. Both have been caught in lies in the past. It was absurd and transparent to see these two prop up a narrative that increasingly appears to be riddled with misrepresentations. Full of innuendo and opinion, and I am not sure if Trump, or the Russians, or social media, or all of the above were the targets.

Uranium One.
Saudi ties.
Israeli ties.
Russian ties.
Muslim Brotherhood ties.
Fusion GPS.
Cambridge Analytica.
Dueling narratives, neither of which seem to be 100% truthful.

We tie everybody up. That's the new rule.

President Trump - One Year In
8/11/2017

1 Comment

trump-one-year-in_orig.jpg

By Olivia Pierson

When Trump took office at the beginning of this year, there were five main agendas that I considered monumentally important in judging the strength of his efficacy as Leader of the Free World:

1. The US economy
2. Combatting ISIS
3. Stemming immigration through the Southern border
4. The ongoing menace of Iran going nuclear
5. Dealing with a nuclear armed North Korea

While the usual media outlets like to mundanely mimic the unduly negative narrative that President Trump’s first year in office has yielded very little, nothing could be further from the actual truth.

President Trump has accomplished in his first year of governing what his predecessors, Bush and Obama couldn’t do in both their two-terms combined: rebooting the American economy. This has been achieved largely by Trump’s commitment to his campaign promise of slashing regulations and increasing manufacturing. For every new regulation imposed, two existing ones have to be cut.

GDP has increased from 1% growth to 3.1%. Over a million new jobs have been created and unemployment is now down to 4.1%, the lowest it’s been since 2001. The stock market has set new record high after high throughout 2017. All this has taken place before tax cuts have even made it through to legislation.

In altering the terms of engagement by giving more decision-making power to his competent generals on the battlefield instead of to bureaucrats micromanaging like grannies from the Whitehouse, President Trump has swiftly advanced the defeat of ISIS. The terror group has lost all its territory in Iraq and Syria, and hundreds of thousands of jihadist murderers have been killed. Strictly speaking, they are not completely over, it is expected that they’ll morph into guerrilla units wherever they can, but after a year of intense focus on obliteration instead of “containment,” their hope of a caliphate has been blown back to hell, whence it came. The biggest threat from ISIS now comes via muslims living in Western countries who carry out attacks in their name. This remains a problem for each sovereign country to deal with, but all countries share intelligence with each other to help mitigate this ongoing threat.

Since we have mentioned Syria, it is also worth noting that President Trump is the only leader in the world who had the balls to punish Assad for his use of chemical weapons on civilians in April of this year. UN war crimes investigators confirmed in June 2017 that it was indeed Assad who committed this crime, not the rebel groups he tried to blame.

This criminal action of Assad flew in the face of the Geneva Convention, measures which ought to be enforced by all United Nations member states, but only President Trump enforced it by launching 59 cruise missiles at the al Sharyat airbase. After developing a troubling habit of using chemical weapons on his own people, Assad has not resorted to this tactic since. Fancy that.

After Trump won the election and by the time he was inaugurated, the number of illegal immigrants crossing the Southern border dropped by 40% due to his rhetoric alone. Since then border crossings are now down by 71%, the lowest level since the year 2000. This is due to enforcing existing laws alone, without even building ‘the wall.’ Prototypes are now being erected which means the wall is still very much on the agenda. When this does actually go up, illegal immigration through that border will be a thing of the past. Washington politicians on both sides of the aisle have been running their yaps about how to stem illegal immigration through this border for thirty years. President Trump has made unprecedented improvements on this issue in less than one year of his administration. Unbelievable.

For many years, Iran has been under sanctions/restrictions by the UN over its ability to develop ballistic and nuclear weapons technology. Most of these restrictions were rescinded when Obama cut the new Iran deal. Unfortunately, the new deal is almost unenforceable due to its weasel wording and as a result, Iran continues to violate the deal by continuing to openly test and develop ballistic weapons (while Iranians genocide bait on Quds Day this year; "Death to America! Death to Israel! Death to the house of Saud! Death to the UK!")

The wording of the previous UN resolution was this:
“Iran shall not undertake any activity related to ballistic missiles capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using ballistic missile technology, and that States shall take all necessary measures to prevent the transfer of technology or technical assistance to Iran related to such activities.”

This is the wording under the new Iran Deal:
“Iran is called upon not to undertake any activity related to ballistic missiles designed to be capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using such ballistic missile technology, until the date eight years after the [Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action] Adoption Day or until the date on which the [International Atomic Energy Agency] submits a report confirming the Broader Conclusion,* whichever is earlier.”
(*the Broader Conclusion being that Iran only intends their nuclear plans for peaceful purposes)

Well, it has not been eight years since the signing of the deal, nor has the IAEA submitted a report confirming the Broader Conclusion, yet Iran constantly tests ballistic missiles capable of delivering nuclear warheads. The latest test was in September 2017. All Iran has to do is wait out eight years then they’re allowed to do whatever they want, but they have not even had the decency to wait thanks to the piss-weak wording of the deal.

Not only that, Iran is currently engaged in proxy wars in Lebanon (and seems to have won there), in Yemen, in Syria, in Iraq and is fomenting anti-Arab strife in Qatar, which has severed diplomatic relations between Qatar and the the UAE.

President Trump has decertified the deal and his position is this:
“We will not continue down a path whose predictable conclusion is more violence, more terror, and the very real threat of Iran’s nuclear breakout,” he said in a speech at the White House.

“In the event we are not able to reach a solution working with Congress and our allies, then the agreement will be terminated. It is under continuous review, and our participation can be canceled by me, as president, at any time.”

It remains to be seen what will come to pass over this now decertified deal, but as it currently stands President Trump has put it on notice. He’s got his hands full with North Korea right now.

In regard to North Korea, President Trump is pushing forward strengthening ties with South Korea, Japan, China, Vietnam and the Phillipines. Considering the acts of aggression the NORKs have indulged in over the years - and gotten away with, to say nothing of their ongoing violent threats, dealing with the Kim regime as a world menace is long overdue. President Clinton, President Bush and President Obama all failed in action to stop this sore from festering. If anything highlighted their dismal failure in a very pertinent way it was the cruel torture and death of American student, Otto Warmbier. This was Kim Jong Un giving the finger to President Obama - with both of his chubby little hands. Obama did nothing, of course.. repairing to his cowardly default position of 'strategic patience.'

It is now up to President Trump to bring this menace to a head; peace is preferable, but I have no doubt that he will act militarily rather than allow Kim Jong Un to acquire the ballistic/nuclear capability he seeks to be able to hit the American homeland. If people think this little bastard, Rocket Man, is difficult to deal with now, imagine how utterly impossible he will be if he acquires the capability he is so close to having. Whether Trump likes it or not, he has to clean up after the toxic mess his predecessors left him. He is not shrinking from that immense challenge but rather tackling it head-on.

These issues are colossal, civilisation-threatening problems, that’s why they’re on my list of measuring President Trump’s efficacy - they’re not only hard things to deal with, they’re nigh impossible in today’s cynical post-modern climate. America doesn't have to act to benefit the rest of the world, President Trump would be well within his rights to act only for America. So, to the naysayers out there (and they are plenteous in every country) who keep parroting that President Trump has achieved nothing in his first year just because he failed to repeal Obamacare, I say they need to lift their thinking a little higher than their backsides and stop sounding like a Monty Python comedy:

“What has President Trump ever done for us?!
Okay, okay… but apart from crippling ISIS, stopping Syrian chemical weapons attacks, rebooting the economy, lowering unemployment levels, decertifying the shonky Iranian deal, decreasing illegal immigration and tackling the North Korean nuclear menace - what has President Trump ever done for us?!!”

The Nazi / White Supremisist groups seem to be bolder about making themselves known lately.
I'm not sure of the cause.
The attitude of conservative governments (worldwide), public frustration with current situations or and organized effort.
I do think it will be viewed as a dark time in history.
It is a response I think. Speaking only for America, of course, I can't know about Europe.

We just got done with 8 years of a communist regime, now we are in a fascist one (just a loose labels perception of course, I kind of think things have been a two faced form of fascism at least since Reagan just based on my cultural upbringing).

I was pretty willing to give BLM a chance to air their grievances, despite the communist and racial undertones.
Likewise willing to give the mish-mash of groups that protested at Charlottesville the same consideration.

The whole thing is being amplified for gain in media and echo chambers.

I'm not sure of the cause.

Always thougt it is fear that is so easy to politically exploit and profit from. These nazi fucks, ultimately, live in a world of fear. They fear other people, they fear women, gay people, transgender people and if there is no enemy to be seen they make an imaginary one up so they can fear it. They fear everybody because they are afraid to admit how much insecure they are about themselves. So these people are just a bunch of pussies. Little baby nazi, c'mon, grow up, don't be a pussy. My 2 cents.

Last edited:
Always thougt it is fear that is so easy to politically exploit and profit from. These nazi fucks, ultimately, live in a world of fear. They fear other people, they fear women, gay people, transgender people and if there is no enemy to be seen they make an imaginary one up so they can fear it. They fear everybody because they are afraid to admit how much insecure they are about themselves. So these people are just a bunch of pussies. Little baby nazi, c'mon, grow up, don't be a pussy. My 2 cents.

And the list I guess can go on and on, they fear free trade and market, they fear universal/equals rights, they fear everybody and everything. I mean, seriously I don't get how possibly a person can live that way. Again, my 2 cents.

Reactions: Booty_4U
Whatever happened to the wall? That feels like a lifetime ago.

Whatever happened to the wall? That feels like a lifetime ago.
Which Wall the Trump Wall? Here in Europe have always thought that the wall was already in place so we didn't quite get it what wall was going to be built.

I liked John Oliver better as a comedian.

Trump isn't discrediting the media. They are doing that to themselves (Mr. Oliver included).

An account of one of these counter-protestors:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...aceful-protest-virginia-ku-klux-a7894161.html
Mr Long said: “I went out to voice my opinion. To have my freedom of speech. Just like the racist Nazis who took over my town.

“At first it was peaceful protest. Until someone pointed a gun at my head. Then the same person pointed it at my foot and shot the ground.”

But he claimed the police stood by and did nothing when the right-wing marchers turned violent against counter-protestors in clashes that left 19 injured.
Poor oppressed Mr. Long is the the one with the aerosol can. He says someone pointing a gun at his head is how the violence started?

From the looks of this video, Mr. Long was exercising his right to use an improvised flamethrower well before the gun was pointed at him and a shot was fired. So evidently his mama didn't teach his not-so-innocent black behind not to tell lies. That, or he got paid :hilarious:. At any rate, better a can of hairspray than 5 dead bodies.

So why are we supposed to focus on just the white supremacists, and pretend all them other goddamn hoodlums don't exist?

Trump was dead on the money with the statement John Oliver derides about the alt-left. It was not a case of "wearing crocs with socks", and Oliver just looks stupid as hell trying to pretend.

And joking about Trump's phone being tapped? Hmm...

Cause is manufactured fake news.
so fake, unbelievably fake

Reactions: Puffin
I'm always dumbfounded when people say Obama didn't boost the economy. Does seriously no one remember The economic crisis that started in 2007?
The majority of the country recovered under the Obama administration.

Cause is manufactured fake news.
I'm sure the mother of the woman killed in Charlottsville will be glad to know her daughter's death was "fake".
Or those were "fake" nazis beating up and shooting at individuals there.

Since we operate under the process that anything someone doesn't like or disagrees with is "fake", I declare your posts as "fake information".

Status
Not open for further replies.