AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

One year since Trump's election

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's all think back on the age of Michael Jordan fondly.

There are still some amazing shining stars who give back to their communities, but so many Michael Vicks being let back in as well which is gross.

Agreed, there are some very good people out there helping to promote society and better their community. My statement was not meant to say all are bad. But, that there are too many poor choices.
Similar to the"everyone wants to be bad, instead of boring good" discussion from earlier in thread.

by leftist skinheads are you referring to trad skins or SHARPS, because there are multiple "types" of skin head and the trad and sharp skin are working class/anti-racist. SHARP stands for "skinheads against racial prejudice". There is probably no bigger fighter or neo-nazis than SHARP skins.
SHARPS. I assume that's a typo, you meant "of" neo-nazis.

Personally, I have only met two types, the neo-nazi and I assume the 'trad' (the ones obsessed with anarchy?). Take away the anarchy symbol and the swastika, I pretty much got the impression they were both always on the lookout for a situation they could get in the middle of and raise hell. Admittedly this was in the mid to late 90s, for all I know they may have converted to peaceful skinheads by now.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/4wnked/skinheads-v11n10

SHARPS. I assume that's a typo, you meant "of" neo-nazis.

Personally, I have only met two types, the neo-nazi and I assume the 'trad' (the ones obsessed with anarchy?). Take away the anarchy symbol and the swastika, I pretty much got the impression they were both always on the lookout for a situation they could get in the middle of and raise hell. Admittedly this was in the mid to late 90s, for all I know they may have converted to peaceful skinheads by now.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/4wnked/skinheads-v11n10
I didn't click the link, sorry. On my phone.
Yes yes typo. Sorry. Fighter OF neo-nazis. It's basically their whole identy as they rose up out of the neo-nazi infiltration of punk scenes.
Trad skins are working class, union loving, white collar types that were focused around the ska and oi music scenes, as well as punk scenes. Agnostic front , Dropkick murphys and cocksparrer are examples of trad skins.
SHARPs can be pretty violent, being that their identity is built almost entirely around keeping neo nazis out of local music scenes I guess it's not surprising. If neo nazis are planning a gathering you can bet SHARPS will be planning to be there too

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: Gen and Booty_4U
What progress has he made with them? Please enlighten us. As it stands, North Korea is hurtling itself towards a fully-functional nuclear program. Trump has only managed to undermine the progress that was made with Iran. And in the meantime he has utterly destroyed any soft power that the USA had.

Trump has been FORCED to deal with a nuclear Nork because every prior POTUS just kicked the can down the road with Obama style "soft power"?

China is finally tightening the reigns on North Korea which is a step in the right direction if you can believe the media.

Obama's Iran deal was pitiful, at best.

I'm very curious about this "soft power" you speak of. Rather than assume your meaning as I did above, please explain what you mean by that.

Trad skins are working class, union loving, white collar types that were focused around the ska and oi music scenes, as well as punk scenes. Agnostic front , Dropkick murphys and cocksparrer are examples of trad skins.
SHARPs can be pretty violent, being that their identity is built almost entirely around keeping neo nazis out of local music scenes I guess it's not surprising. If neo nazis are planning a gathering you can bet SHARPS will be planning to be there too

Never heard about any those hate factions, but I'm intentionally so far out of loops like that, it doesn't surprise me. That said, working-class white-collar types always seemed like an oxymoron to me.

Obama's "soft power" and ignorance about Russia...

"The truth of the matter is the world has always been messy..." followed by a bunch of mealy-mouthed political speak.

Have a guess who invaded Crimea?

Syria's crossing the "line" was another?

A bunch of ignorant fucking assholes are able to run roughshod over everything here while spewing their ignorant bile over everything while a bunch of cowards sits on the sidelines letting them do it because they're too afraid to call them out.

Running roughshod while spewing ignorant bile is more along the lines of what you've been trying to do.

Never heard about any those hate factions, but I'm intentionally so far out of loops like that, it doesn't surprise me. That said, working-class white-collar types always seemed like an oxymoron to me.
Blue collar* lol I'm sorry! That was a big ol typo again.
And traditional skinheads are not a hate group! As a whole, not at all. You are more likely to find trad skins skankin to the specials somewhere than engaging in any kind of targeted racial violence.

New
An ethics investigation is actually a pretty good idea, while Congress obviously protects there own, they do hand out censure, other types of punishments like fines, and occasional explosions. If the victim isn't asking for the guy to be fired, I don't think it is our place to demand it. I guess there is a difference between serial predators, like Moore, Cosby, Weinstein, Clinton who attempt to rape woman, and what Franken did. Now if more women come forth that's a different situation.

Another accuser came forward about Franken. This time, in 2010, at the MN State Fair while he is a sitting US Senator.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/20/new-accuser-says-al-franken-inappropriately-touched-her/

How many more accusations will come forward that he "doesn't remember happening that way"?

He's already said he won't step down.

The shitshow continues.

Borrowed from elsewhere...
There are a few things Dems/Repubs seem to agree upon...

1. Using tax payer dollars to cover for their sexual predation.
2. Destroying the constitution at every turn.
3. Nonstop wars.
4. Corporate usurping of our voice.
5. Building a surveillance/prison state.
6. Dividing the people any way possible.
7. Getting rich in the process of all of the above.

Pretty apt summary if you ask me.

I remember saying in an older thread about Trump that maybe a societal change might happen because of his comments. I wasn't thinking in terms of hollywood, but more along the political line. It is amazing that hollywood and the political world would be rocked so hard and injustices would come out. I can't think of any other presidency where the workers to powerful people were able to show so much courage. Monica Lewinsky was shamed so horribly I wonder how she never self destructed. I watch the movie 'Dazed and Confused' and see Anthony Rapp and, wow, he was able to be in such a great movie and turned in such a great performance and didn't run away from hollywood fearing for his safety or security?

It is pretty weird to have such a closed community like hollywood open up one year into trump's presidency. I do wonder if having Clinton be president would have kept the abuses of power on both the political and entertainment level, hidden (she didn't seem like a big twitter person and she doesn't infuriate as much as trump in the social circles that are recognizable to the average person)? A big big part of her support was hollywood and this has been such a snowball effect--It is noteworthy how hollywood rallied around her (except for Scott Baio). I don't think I will ever know for sure, but something did happen since trump was elected. People in hollywood speaking out is BIG! If big faces we think we know confront the sexual harassment then the little people that get patted on the ass or talked to in a sexual way at work (or worse) may have a leg to stand on when facing their accusers in life.

Society is changing at least to give people power to not have to put up with sexual harassment (gotta give the media credit for this).

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Gen
traditional skinheads are not a hate group! As a whole, not at all. You are more likely to find trad skins skankin to the specials somewhere than engaging in any kind of targeted racial violence.

Skankin to the specials?

Traditional skinheads are not a hate group as compared to the new skinheads?

Trad skins... ?

WTF?!

SO why are traditional skinheads not a hate group?

Skankin to the specials?

Traditional skinheads are not a hate group as compared to the new skinheads?

Trad skins... ?

WTF?!

SO why are traditional skinheads not a hate group?
Because they aren't. Neo Nazis stole the "skinhead" look from what is now called "trad skins" who were a youth movement in the 60's highly influenced by Mod culture, Reggae and Jamaican "rude boys" that still exists to this day.

The shitshow continues.

Borrowed from elsewhere...

Pretty apt summary if you ask me.

Joke I heard from someone:

"What's the difference between Democrats and Republicans?"

"Who's in office"

Two sides to the same coin...

Washington warned us over 200 years ago..

Let's all think back on the age of Michael Jordan fondly.

There are still some amazing shining stars who give back to their communities, but so many Michael Vicks being let back in as well which is gross.

Jordan is just as problematic as other athletes though. He's not, and wasn't, a good role model either. He's super racist and it's well known. I've met him. He's not a good man.

Also Trump wasn't forced to deal with anything. He asked for it and paid a great deal of money to get it. So having to deal with Korea wasn't pushed on him ever. He also went out of his way to rile them up, get a response, and pushed buttons on purpose. That's on him. He's a big baby and he enjoys trying to pick on people. He's also itching to pusht he nuke button and it's very apparent. Remember NK has only has their current dictator since 2011. So every president has not kicked the can. There's also the matter of we are not the world police. It's not our problem to control them actually. Nor our right to.

Jordan is just as problematic as other athletes though. He's not, and wasn't, a good role model either. He's super racist and it's well known. I've met him. He's not a good man.

Also Trump wasn't forced to deal with anything. He asked for it and paid a great deal of money to get it. So having to deal with Korea wasn't pushed on him ever. He also went out of his way to rile them up, get a response, and pushed buttons on purpose. That's on him. He's a big baby and he enjoys trying to pick on people. He's also itching to pusht he nuke button and it's very apparent. Remember NK has only has their current dictator since 2011. So every president has not kicked the can. There's also the matter of we are not the world police. It's not our problem to control them actually. Nor our right to.
Well I grew up in the age of Jordan and I know nothing about this, and only saw the sparkly image that was broadcasted to the public. I'm not so sure it was well known. Whatever it is that you're referring to, it was not part of his public image so even if the role model was faked... I don't think anyone can deny it was there.

Reactions: Gen
Well I grew up in the age of Jordan and I know nothing about this, and only saw the sparkly image that was broadcasted to the public. I'm not so sure it was well known. Whatever it is that you're referring to, it was not part of his public image so even if the role model was faked... I don't think anyone can deny it was there.

I grew up in the age of him as well and in Chicago where he was. Maybe they just covered it more here because it was actually happening here. Everyone knew and I've spoken to others and seen other people from elsewhere talk about it as well. He hates white people and always has. I'm not the only one he's been that way with. He never went out of his way to broadcast it on TV though of course. Just with the talk of role models and who kids should look up to, or not, Jordan is one of the nots for sure.

traditional skinheads are not a hate group!

Wild how quickly words can lose all meaning and how easily perception can be manipulated. Real shame about what happened to skinheads. I'll take lines that can easily be misconstrued for five hundred Alex. Smear tactics still popular today.

As a movement that was highly regionalised and excluded by society's moral norms, skinhead culture sometimes attracted some violent and hard-line political elements and was eventually tainted in the mid-1980s by tabloid hysteria of fringe and violent racial elements representing extreme racism. According to Shane Meadows, "It's unfortunate that the racist elements have become such a by-word for skinhead culture. The media has played its part in this, but by the same token it's clear the fascist element has always been fairly vocal in skinhead culture. The sad bit is that the more enlightened, anti-fascist aspects have not better promoted themselves."

Also wild how influential little ol Jamaica manages to be on a global scale. The music alone stands the test of time and has an undeniable mass appeal to it. Mass appeal is probably a poor choice of words. Commonly used fallacious arguments for 800 Alex. Sure is catchy tho. Not even hippies could unintentionally ruin how great it is. Relax hippies. Take a joke, a shower too, and enjoy the tunes man.

I grew up in the age of him as well and in Chicago where he was. Maybe they just covered it more here because it was actually happening here. Everyone knew and I've spoken to others and seen other people from elsewhere talk about it as well. He hates white people and always has. I'm not the only one he's been that way with. He never went out of his way to broadcast it on TV though of course. Just with the talk of role models and who kids should look up to, or not, Jordan is one of the nots for sure.

Jordan might just hate people in general sometimes because he is most often being accused of hating black people, strange as it may sound. His supposed no black people policy is widely known and reached comical meme levels with its own smilie at least a decade ago.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/mjs-no-nikkas-policy-continues.14573/

Jordan might just hate people in general sometimes

Well, you know, he's not very compassionate to the people that make the shoes that bear his name (maybe I am wrong...I would love to be wrong). And it isn't really all that compassionate to the people that invest in them:

I got some of those tacky looking jordans when I was a kid way back when (the red, white and black ones) hoping that people would see how cool I was. It failed miserably. My aunts were shocked that I would be wearing shoes like that during the holidays (I remember them saying: "look at those shooooooooooesss.") Navy blue dress pants and a checkered 90% polyester style shirt and those freakin' high tops which never made me jump higher, and I felt like this guy:

I'm a little upset (to this day) that my life didn't change because of how cool the shoes were. No matter what I wore with those shoes, if a photo was taken, it would end up on weirdphotos.com (me with my rat tail and, later, mullet).

• Funny!
Reactions: Teagan
Remember NK has only has their current dictator since 2011. So every president has not kicked the can. There's also the matter of we are not the world police. It's not our problem to control them actually. Nor our right to.

North Korea's current dictator is the son of their previous dictator Kim Jong Il. The family's ruling of North Korea goes back to 1948.

http://time.com/4681304/north-korea-kim-family-album/

While I agree with you that it isn't our place to be the world's police. I also think that in some cases, it is necessary to help other countries who are being threatened by aggressive countries on their borders. But, we shouldn't try to place new leaders in power, or control governments to do our bidding. We don't allow others to do that to us, so why should we do it to others?

North Korea's current dictator is the son of their previous dictator Kim Jong Il. The family's ruling of North Korea goes back to 1948.

http://time.com/4681304/north-korea-kim-family-album/

While I agree with you that it isn't our place to be the world's police. I also think that in some cases, it is necessary to help other countries who are being threatened by aggressive countries on their borders. But, we shouldn't try to place new leaders in power, or control governments to do our bidding. We don't allow others to do that to us, so why should we do it to others?

...i know, that's why I said CURRENT. Doesn't matter. All presidents weren't playing hot potato with NK either way. It wasn't our business really. Lots of countries leaders or factions and so on threaten other countries. Look at Africa. We don't go to all of them and help them out or do shit. NK should be treated the same way. I also don't think everything should always fall on the US alone because frankly we don't have the money to protect everyone on the planet. It's their country to run how they want.

...i know, that's why I said CURRENT. Doesn't matter. All presidents weren't playing hot potato with NK either way. It wasn't our business really. Lots of countries leaders or factions and so on threaten other countries. Look at Africa. We don't go to all of them and help them out or do shit. NK should be treated the same way. I also don't think everything should always fall on the US alone because frankly we don't have the money to protect everyone on the planet. It's their country to run how they want.

It has been an ongoing issue since before the Korean war, and has had some very tense issues over that time. The difference now is that you have two people who are very erratic and potentially short-fused in control of their countries. Kim Jong Un since 2011, so at least two Presidents have had to deal with him. BTW, remember Un's reaction to the movie "Team America"?

And yes, I generally agree with you about we shouldn't be the world's police. We're very selective about who we seem to want to support, primarily because it's viewed as what may be in our interest. Each country should be allowed to run themselves, which is basically what I stated previously.

It has been an ongoing issue since before the Korean war, and has had some very tense issues over that time. The difference now is that you have two people who are very erratic and potentially short-fused in control of their countries. Kim Jong Un since 2011, so at least two Presidents have had to deal with him. BTW, remember Un's reaction to the movie "Team America"?

And yes, I generally agree with you about we shouldn't be the world's police. We're very selective about who we seem to want to support, primarily because it's viewed as what may be in our interest. Each country should be allowed to run themselves, which is basically what I stated previously.
Un wasn't leader yet for Team America, IL was but UN lost his shit over the Seth Rogan movie The Interview.

Well, you know, he's not very compassionate to the people that make the shoes that bear his name (maybe I am wrong...I would love to be wrong).

At one time ignorance on his part might have been a fair excuse but I guess I don't know the full story. Even if he claimed he was just following industry standards already set to be competitive, not okay. Doesn't matter if you are Michael fucking Jordan or a disgraced camgirl sporting the Euro junkie look and working the piss gangbang circuit. What an oddly specific example. Indefensible at any level. Abhorrent at every level. Exploiting poor people in developing countries will never be okay. If your excuse is everyone else was doing it then I hope people start jumping off a bridge in your vicinity. Don't want to hear any status quo talk if it is unethical and immoral. We are all guilty of feigning ignorance in some ways on the topic. I do believe situations exist where turning a blind eye is no better than the crime itself but I can't in good faith argue that doing so here is comparable to those looking to take advantage. Not to say that we all shouldn't work to improve and become less a part of the problem.

I'm a little upset (to this day) that my life didn't change because of how cool the shoes were.

Turned out it was mostly his unmatched work ethic and unrelenting drive to be the best. Was so competitive that it was detrimental. Can't fault so many around the world for seeing him as a role model. Wasn't old enough yet to care about clothes or I most likely would have shared a similar disappointment when unable to fly. I do remember having a Vhs that had bloopers and a recap of the dunk contests at the time but was probably being disappointed with how much cooler board games seemed in the commercials. Fuck off Mouse Trap. Guess Who? More like guess who is an idiot and thought they'd talk like they did in the commercial.

Which previous POTUS had to deal with a fully capable nuclear NorK?

Oh ya, and my father fought in the Korean war, so this "CURRENT" dictator bullshit doesn't fly either.

I too wish we didn't have to be the world police, but sometimes it's necessarily forced upon us.

Status
Not open for further replies.