AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

One year since Trump's election

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She had already begun pretending that her plight was comparable to the Jews and the Holocaust as soon as Trump won. I'll save her the embarrassment and won't link to the cringe inducing drivel. Still no camps. Still no Nazis. Still peddling the same fabricated and alienating narrative. Her persistence is admirable at least.

Are you kidding me? At no point did I insinuate that. And furthermore, Trump and his cohorts are doing whatever they can to curtail the rights and protections numerous minorities. And at the same time they are demonizing minorities to conjure up a bogeyman to 'justify' their discrimination while ignoring the actions of domestic white terrorists. Every step they take is one step closer to them becoming more and more like Nazi Germany.

I'm done with this board. A bunch of ignorant fucking assholes are able to run roughshod over everything here while spewing their ignorant bile over everything while a bunch of cowards sits on the sidelines letting them do it because they're too afraid to call them out.

Have fun with this shit.

It isn't that serious lady but you do what you feel is necessary. If it makes you feel better, probably won't, if the non existent Nazi threat becomes reality I'll gladly stand on the front line and fire the opening salvo against them. No place I'd rather be.

I'm done with this board. A bunch of ignorant fucking assholes are able to run roughshod over everything here while spewing their ignorant bile over everything while a bunch of cowards sits on the sidelines letting them do it because they're too afraid to call them out.
Are you saying I haven't been opposing their statements / opinions?

Reactions: n_i_c_u
She had already begun pretending that her plight was comparable to the Jews and the Holocaust as soon as Trump won. I'll save her the embarrassment and won't link to the cringe inducing drivel. Still no camps. Still no Nazis. Still peddling the same fabricated and alienating narrative. Her persistence is admirable at least.
To be fair, you don't have to put people in death camps to get rid of them. There's plenty done in America to make sure that transgendered people don't get too comfortable. They have a significantly shorter lifespan than the average American. The number of transgendered people murdered in 2016 was higher than other years. Add in the recent bathroom bill crap, and it's a scary climate for a percentage of people. Crazy times. Can't blame people for being scared or angry.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...d366c8-ca2a-11e7-aa96-54417592cf72_story.html
http://www.motherjones.com/politics...ounsel-threat-this-is-such-an-abuse-of-power/

Tut tut, that is a "whataboutism", a well known Russian propaganda technique.

Laura Bush was more of a traditional First lady. Hillary and Bill are more of a crime partnership. Hillary was all up in there with her healthcare plan, Whitewater, and all that.
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/06/...-first-lady-powerful-but-not-always-deft.html
And that is just Bill's administration, not her time as Secretary of State. Or the underhanded (criminal?) stuff that supposedly went on behind the scenes of her campaign, which I am now pretty convinced is true after seeing one "conspiracy theory/Russian propaganda" confirmed.

If she ever winds up getting an indictment rape-cultured right up her wage gap, I won't be the least bit sorry.
You know the articles you linked were warning about Trump gutting the Justice department right?
Not unfounded warnings by Clinton and Podesta.
Clinton and Trump should have/should step down as well. As has mentioned, they are in a position of power, and therefore should be held to a higher standard. Yes, people make mistakes. But, these are acts where "normal people" have lost their jobs due to said acts. The same should be true for entertainers and athletes.

Why should there be two sets of standards? Everyone should be subject to the same laws, same punishments. This is one of the biggest issues I have with legislatures. They make laws which they exempt themselves from.
When entertainers and athletes pass laws that determine how the country is run, I'll worry about them. Until that time, it's an employer / fans to employee issue. Just like it's not my problem if the pizza delivery guy sexually harassed someone. Not my decision.
No camps yet. Nazi rallies are happening. Executive orders removing protections for LGBTQ workers has happened. Lack of pushback on states that make it legal for someone to be fired because they're gay is happening. Trying to ban people from entering the country because of their Muslim religion has been attempted and blocked several times.
We have freedom of religion in this country. It doesn't specify which religions.

• Helpful!
Reactions: JickyJuly
When entertainers and athletes pass laws that determine how the country is run, I'll worry about them. Until that time, it's an employer / fans to employee issue. Just like it's not my problem if the pizza delivery guy sexually harassed someone. Not my decision.

What I am referring to about entertainers and athletes is that like it or not, many look up to them as role models. Primarily children. Therefore, they should be subject to morality clauses with their respective employers (teams, record labels, contract companies, companies who endorse them, etc). I know there are some who do this. But, it should be done more often than it is.

Howerver, more often it is about how much money having said person will bring a company that they endorse.

What I am referring to about entertainers and athletes is that like it or not, many look up to them as role models. Primarily children. Therefore, they should be subject to morality clauses with their respective employers (teams, record labels, contract companies, companies who endorse them, etc). I know there are some who do this. But, it should be done more often than it is.

Howerver, more often it is about how much money having said person will bring a company that they endorse.
Then parents should look at who their kids idolize. I would prefer as kid idolize a veteran or the local cop that helps and protects people rather than some celebrity (a term used much too often anymore). Calling someone a celebrity because they're rich is bullshit.

Reactions: JickyJuly
Then parents should look at who their kids idolize. I would prefer as kid idolize a veteran or the local cop that helps and protects people rather than some celebrity (a term used much too often anymore). Calling someone a celebrity because they're rich is bullshit.

While I agree with you, it is much easier said than done. A parent can explain reasons for why it is better to look up to someone else, the child will form their own opinions. The parent can't force them to think a certain way, and if they make it a "taboo" item it will most likely only make it more appealing to the child.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
What I am referring to about entertainers and athletes is that like it or not, many look up to them as role models. Primarily children.

I was really afraid for the teachers in schools when popular basketball players were doing the 'Flat Earth' thing. Can you imagine a social movement by children who believe basketball players over scientists? I can just imagine kids standing up and telling their teacher that they don't believe the earth is round and the teacher is discriminating against them because of their beliefs. Good Grief!

https://www.indystar.com/story/news...ign-religious-freedom-bill-thursday/70448858/

This one? Is it only in Indiana? From the article: "Although the bill does not mention sexual orientation, opponents fear it could allow business owners to deny services to gays and lesbians for religious reasons." It's not really an Indian thing, but, I don't eat chick f lay (though it is immensely popular at the place I work). Amazing how an organization can treat chickens and people like shit and they are still popular. I find this shocking...even more than Nazis in America (as I grew up with a deflated, irrelevant, and ignored KKK). I don't support an establishment like that. And I think a lot of Americans probably feel the same way too. Within the last year I have been seeing instances where police officers were denied service at restaurants just because they are police. Bizarre! I worked at a donut shop in my teens and the establishment always loved the police (but for some reason the police didn't like me and thought I was a 'skater'), and, pretty much anyone that came in to buy donuts, though I doubt the owners would have hired anyone they thought was gay or transgendered (if they knew about it beforehand, but, if the person was a good worker and they found out later they would have loved them).

I really think Trump and Pence are on the downside of history. While they grasp at a 1950esque reality to appease, their prominence in history will be looked upon by Americans as a status of regression.

Last edited:
Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
I was really afraid for the teachers in schools when popular basketball players were doing the 'Flat Earth' thing. Can you imagine a social movement by children who believe basketball players over scientists? I can just imagine kids standing up and telling their teacher that they don't believe the earth is round and the teacher is discriminating against them because of their beliefs. Good Grief!

https://www.indystar.com/story/news...ign-religious-freedom-bill-thursday/70448858/

This one? Is it only in Indiana? From the article: "Although the bill does not mention sexual orientation, opponents fear it could allow business owners to deny services to gays and lesbians for religious reasons." It's not really an Indian thing, but, I don't eat chick f lay (though it is immensely popular at the place I work). Amazing how an organization can treat chickens and people like shit and they are still popular. I find this shocking...even more than Nazis in America (as I grew up with a deflated, irrelevant, and ignored KKK). I don't support an establishment like that. And I think a lot of Americans probably feel the same way too. Within the last year I have been seeing instances where police officers were denied service at restaurants just because they are police. Bizarre! I worked at a donut shop in my teens and the establishment always loved the police (but for some reason the police didn't like me and thought I was a 'skater'), and, pretty much anyone that came in to buy donuts, though I doubt the owners would have hired anyone they thought was gay or transgendered (if they knew about it beforehand, but, if the person was a good worker and they found out later they would have loved them).

I really think Trump and Pence are on the downside of history. While they grasp at a 1950esque reality to appease, their prominence in history will be looked upon by Americans as a status of regression.
Yes, that one. As a resident of Indiana I can tell you that the intent of the law (and the way businesses that supported it would use it) was to discriminate against LGBTQ persons.
The parent can't force them to think a certain way, and if they make it a "taboo" item it will most likely only make it more appealing to the child.
So the parents like the "undesirable" celebs, then the kids won't like them. (reverse psychology).

Yes, that one. As a resident of Indiana I can tell you that the intent of the law (and the way businesses that supported it would use it) was to discriminate against LGBTQ persons.

Pardon me for asking, but, have you seen it in action? How was it used? It seems like fodder for lawyers so they have something to do. Chick a fila was pretty nationwide and it drew ire from some but it keeps on keeping on. Sometimes I watch youtube and, in that, buzzfeed who often do stuff about fast food reviews and they always include chik a filet. It is a weird love for such a non-loving company.

Last edited:
You know the articles you linked were warning about Trump gutting the Justice department right?
Not unfounded warnings by Clinton and Podesta.
They are both talking about having a special prosecutor look at the Clinton campaign.

You can spin it however you want, but that is exactly what has happened to Trump.

No camps yet. Nazi rallies are happening.

Really? Where? I hope you don't mean Sturgis. While yes, plenty of lowlifes attend, I wouldn't consider it a Nazi rally. The whole lack of Nazis being a huge factor. I kid. I don't think we will see eye to eye on this topic if you are considering Charlottesville a Nazi rally. And that is ok. I am curious if you are talking about other rallies that I'm not aware of.

Really? Where? I hope you don't mean Sturgis. While yes, plenty of lowlifes attend, I wouldn't consider it a Nazi rally. The whole lack of Nazis being a huge factor. I kid. I don't think we will see eye to eye on this topic if you are considering Charlottesville a Nazi rally. And that is ok. I am curious if you are talking about other rallies that I'm not aware of.
Maybe you'd be happier with the current term "Noe-Nazis".

10/29/2017 Tennessee
10/8/2017 Charlottesville (again)
10/28/2017 Shelbyville, Tennessee
I'll omit the ones that are overseas.

Last edited:
I wouldn't consider it a Nazi rally.

My opinion is that you should consider this instead. People were carrying Nazi flags with swastika.
None of the political leaders of the western world would have ever called them "fine" people.

Last edited:
Maybe you'd be happier with the current term "Noe-Nazis".

Much happier. Pedantic, I know. Neo would work too but Noe works I guess haha. Shows a disrespect for the enemy when you don't acknowledge them properly, I like it.

My opinion is that you should consider this instead. People were carrying Nazi flags with swastika.
None of the political leaders of the western world would have ever called them "fine" people.
Trump did not call them fine people either.

Do you know there were leftist skinheads counter-protesting at Charlottesville? Do you care to offer an opinion on them? Got any thoughts on black bloc protesters?

I find Nazi symbols pretty repulsive. I also find it pretty repulsive for them to be used to trigger a Pavlovian response against people and opinions that are not Nazi.

Trump did not call them fine people either
He did instead. Believe what you want. You can't change the reality. He could have chosen, in my opinion, another way to condemn what happened, given the fact that somebody died. But hey believe what you want. Got any thought about the fact that none of the political leaders of the free world (conservative or liberal, left/right of the world, it really doesn't matter) would have ever called them fine people? I'm not a leftist skinehead nor a black block so, but be sure that you don't necessarily have to be one of them to condamn nazis. My 2 cents.

He did instead. Believe what you want. You can't change the reality. He could have chosen, in my opinion, another way to condemn what happened, given the fact that somebody died. But hey believe what you want. Got any thought about the fact that none of the political leaders of the free world (conservative or liberal, left/right of the world, it really doesn't matter) would have ever called them fine people? I'm not a leftist skinehead nor a black block so, but be sure that you don't necessarily have to be one of them to condamn nazis. My 2 cents.
For example: "There was a group of people that wanted the statue removed and there was a group of people that wanted it to stay. There also was a large number of people who were there to agitate and start trouble." would have been a better phrasing. (my opinion).
Much happier. Pedantic, I know. Neo would work too but Noe works I guess haha. Shows a disrespect for the enemy when you don't acknowledge them properly, I like it.
"Neo-Nazis" was my intended label.
If you wear swastikas and give the stiff-arm Nazi salute, you're a Nazi (or a Nazi wanna-be). Vice news interviewed these clowns just prior to the rally and they made their intentions clear in the interview.

Also, I'd like to add this, you don't have the slightest idea about how now US is perceived in Europe. My 2cents. And I'm done with this thread.

Reactions: Booty_4U
No camps yet.
Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.
There are camps, there are secret prisons, and there is torture.
Nazi rallies are happening.
10/8/2017 Charlottesville (again)
ridiculous.jpg

So Richard Spencer pops up with around 30 others, light a few tiki torches for a quick photo shoot, then runs off before BLM can show up. Nazi rallies are happening.

He did instead. Believe what you want. You can't change the reality.
Show me. Direct quotes. This is a falsehood unless I have missed something.
Got any thought about the fact that none of the political leaders of the free world (conservative or liberal, left/right of the world, it really doesn't matter) would have ever called them fine people?
Yes. They are mostly a bunch of controlled puppets.
Vice news interviewed these clowns just prior to the rally and they made their intentions clear in the interview.
Vice offered a skewed picture. A lopsided untruth, if you consider their documentary a complete picture of what went on. Propaganda.

I found repulsive remarks in the white supremacists they selected to interview for sure. I also found things I agree with. The point of the Vice interview was to paint a black and white picture. I'm not saying disregard it; I am saying seek out the other side of the story as well. Vice left a lot out of the story.

I am not saying embrace white supremacy. I am not saying become a Nazi. I am saying people are being manipulated on all sides.

UMjYy1T.jpg

77f3ecdac1489cced631bfaae89cc7f6--it-works-solution.jpg

Are these some of the good people?
Are you willing to give up your right to speak to shut them up?

Are these some of the good people?

This stuff seems so foreign to me. The worst I have seen are people bashing in windows on my street a couple of months ago. It was on a street I walk on daily as I use public transportation, because a cop was acquitted. It is just strange. No one interviewed the window bashers though they caught some of them. It is odd to have violence on a mob level happen around your home. Not sure how many people here have experienced this.

http://www.kansascity.com/latest-news/article173821701.html

Some of those businesses can't get their windows fixed because the windows were works of art (in that they were created years ago and are rounded are almost too expensive to replace and they just have a decorated wood covering them). It is just sad.

The police are in a position where anything they do is wrong. They can't do anything if a camera is on them and I'm sure they would love to avoid any legal hassle in this town. I would wish they could stop the destruction, but, they really just let it play out because every action they take is wrong (and I am not a police lover).

The only thing I know about white power people is that they want attention (and they have jobs which negative attention will get them fired from). If you ignore them, don't confront them, let them do their protest, they will go away (but so many people want to confront). It is odd to say that, but I don't think they want to break shit and create havoc. They seem pretty restrained (the psychopath with the nice car is odd). Maybe they have a political party that votes in America but I really doubt they are responsible for more than 2 percent of the vote nationwide (I would hazard a guess that maybe 2% of them actually got off their butts and voted for trump and 50 percent were older white guys that, at best, wish to have the play golf lifestyle and are are pissed that the world isn't like it was in 1950.).

It is just odd to see white nationalists or whatever given such screen time. I am older, so in my younger years I would see television stuff about the kkk walking down a street doing their white power stuff and jews suck stuff and there was no one there to make an argument and their cheerleaders where horribly dressed and bad teeth and just ugly humans. I guess one can make the case that because we ignored those troglodytes they had a chance to group up and create a sick plan for world whiteness, but I doubt it.

Last edited:
While I agree with you, it is much easier said than done. A parent can explain reasons for why it is better to look up to someone else, the child will form their own opinions. The parent can't force them to think a certain way, and if they make it a "taboo" item it will most likely only make it more appealing to the child.
Let's all think back on the age of Michael Jordan fondly.

There are still some amazing shining stars who give back to their communities, but so many Michael Vicks being let back in as well which is gross.

Trump did not call them fine people either.

Do you know there were leftist skinheads counter-protesting at Charlottesville? Do you care to offer an opinion on them? Got any thoughts on black bloc protesters?

I find Nazi symbols pretty repulsive. I also find it pretty repulsive for them to be used to trigger a Pavlovian response against people and opinions that are not Nazi.
by leftist skinheads are you referring to trad skins or SHARPS, because there are multiple "types" of skin head and the trad and sharp skin are working class/anti-racist. SHARP stands for "skinheads against racial prejudice". There is probably no bigger fighter or neo-nazis than SHARP skins.
Or are you talking about the neo-nazi skins? the neo-nazis who mostly support trump and were marching for "the right" are also self declared national socialists but they were not counter protesting.
It can all be very confusing when you don't know what color laces and braces to look for.
Neo-Nazis stole the skinhead look from other groups such as rude boys, which has roots back to Jamaica.

Status
Not open for further replies.