AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

One year since Trump's election

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the worry here, but even if he is just accused, I think that should be enough. Someone with political aspirations should be responsible enough not to put himself or herself in the position to be accused. Sexual crimes are hard to prosecute. Accused? Sorry, bye. Multiple accusers? Not sorry, bye. Your political party and constituents shouldn't be dragged down. People are considered unqualified for less. Let's try to run a camgirl for President and see what happens. :wasntme: As far as Moore goes, his own words that he thought defended his actions are pretty damning. He was banned from a shopping mall for stalking out teenyboppers. The fact that he even made it far enough for the rest of us to have to see all of his dirty laundry this high up shows that our system is not going smoothly.

@JickyJuly curious your thoughts on a sitting US Senator accused of sexual assault and his own admission of doing so. Not that he could deny it, as there's at least one picture. He apologized, and she accepted it Should he step down? I say he should. But, as is typical with most politicians, they won't.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...llegations-congress-appears-united/871701001/

@JickyJuly curious your thoughts on a sitting US Senator accused of sexual assault and his own admission of doing so. Not that he could deny it, as there's at least one picture. He apologized, and she accepted it Should he step down? I say he should. But, as is typical with most politicians, they won't.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...llegations-congress-appears-united/871701001/

Franken wasted little time acknowledging and apologizing for his behavior, and even went so far as to call for an ethics investigation on himself.

Imagine that... a powerful politician holding himself accountable for his actions.

Investigation aside, I could only imagine that happening to me with a girl or guy I didn't like. It's like what if I had to do a skit with a person and I'm expecting it to be a joke but rehearsals turn to them prodding me and pushing me and then WOW they put their tongue in my mouth unexpectedly. Then to take a photo of them grabbing at my man boobs while I sleep and just be a general dick during the whole USO experience. That would suck sooooooooo bad and just gross.

I don't understand Al in those moments. It is just the strangest thing to me. I remember him from hosting Grateful Dead pay-per-views (but missed his SNL stuff).

Someone like Roy Moore who was banned from malls is one thing (what kind of a person gets banned from a mall?), but a guy like Al Franken being such an asshole just boggles my mind.

Honestly, I think this shit has been going on forever. It is so weird to have these 'moral' people dictating our laws and influencing our perceptions of reality (hollywood) being such shitheads and only now this stuff comes out.

Last edited:

I think he should be ousted. I don't care about a stupid apology or acceptance. People who are abusive sexually to others should not have political power. It shouldn't matter which party he is in. I think asking for an ethics review is bullshit and a waste of tax payer money. If he's facing jail, he deserves a trial. If he's facing losing his cushy job, he deserves nothing. Out. Sexual offenses shouldn't be a partisan issue. Handsy Dems? GTFO. Handsy Republicans? GTFO. If the Dems let him ride this out, they're missing a chance to call for real change after a pussy grabber was given the keys to the country and some doof in Alabama thinks he deserves to run despite humping babies. Want to unite people? How about we unite on the idea that people should keep their hands to themselves or hang around in a basement alone...not be given high power high paying jobs. Of course, the Dems will screw this up. I've been mad about it all day. It disgusts me how many people have used these sleazeballs in a partisan argument. Plenty of Presidents and politicians from both sides have been rapey as all heck. It would be great if we just admitted that and then changed it.

ETA: I'm saying this as someone who, generally, votes Democrat. Just in case anyone thinks I'm calling the Dems out from the other side. I think we should all expect more than this shit show no matter which party we lean toward.

I simply used Politifact as an example. I research candidates through multiple, checked sources (I hate strongly biased sites/sites ran by randoms favoring opinions.) I believe honesty includes statements made to further an agenda, and how candidates/officials use them to steer their followers. Before the election, I hardly knew both Trump and Clinton and probably even felt they were the same as I tunnel-visioned too hard into Bernie (my first election and I liked him a lot and didn't like that Hilary was fucking it up for him in many ways), but based on what I've seen and read, I personally think Hillary is better than Trump.
I hear you. I am still not sure what to make of things. Some of the stuff I believed last year was smearing, and I generally viewed the right leaning sites with a great deal of mistrust.

I will always wonder what the Obama administration would have looked like if Hillary had bowed out gracefully in 2008.

Mike Pence avoiding dinners and stuff with women looks a little more understandable considering how the last few days have shaped up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Honey Moon
Someone like Roy Moore who was banned from malls is one thing (what kind of a person gets banned from a mall?), but a guy like Al Franken being such an asshole just boggles my mind.

Al Franken really isn't a nice guy according to many reports. He really only does things to stay in power, and his call for an investigation is just grandstanding to show "how nice" of a guy he is since his Senatorial seat is up for election next year.

I think he should be ousted. I don't care about a stupid apology or acceptance. People who are abusive sexually to others should not have political power. It shouldn't matter which party he is in. I think asking for an ethics review is bullshit and a waste of tax payer money. If he's facing jail, he deserves a trial. If he's facing losing his cushy job, he deserves nothing. Out. Sexual offenses shouldn't be a partisan issue. Handsy Dems? GTFO. Handsy Republicans? GTFO. If the Dems let him ride this out, they're missing a chance to call for real change after a pussy grabber was given the keys to the country and some doof in Alabama thinks he deserves to run despite humping babies. Want to unite people? How about we unite on the idea that people should keep their hands to themselves or hang around in a basement alone...not be given high power high paying jobs. Of course, the Dems will screw this up. I've been mad about it all day. It disgusts me how many people have used these sleazeballs in a partisan argument. Plenty of Presidents and politicians from both sides have been rapey as all heck. It would be great if we just admitted that and then changed it.

ETA: I'm saying this as someone who, generally, votes Democrat. Just in case anyone thinks I'm calling the Dems out from the other side. I think we should all expect more than this shit show no matter which party we lean toward.

Agree with you here, and thank you for your response. :)

Want to unite people? How about we unite on the idea that people should keep their hands to themselves or hang around in a basement alone...not be given high power high paying jobs. Of course, the Dems will screw this up. I've been mad about it all day. It disgusts me how many people have used these sleazeballs in a partisan argument. Plenty of Presidents and politicians from both sides have been rapey as all heck. It would be great if we just admitted that and then changed it.

As a nation, we can't even admit that fascism is terrible, racism and sexism is still a massive problem, and weekly incidents of mass murder is something that can be prevented. We've all gone collectively crazy.

And you're right -- Franken should be ousted. In a world where there's no such thing as men in power being held accountable, I guess I saw his acknowledgment and apology as at least something positive, but this is also a man ducking and deflecting. At least he's not denying.

I don't understand Al in those moments. It is just the strangest thing to me. I remember him from hosting Grateful Dead pay-per-views (but missed his SNL stuff).

It doesn't boggle my mind. I've always picked up strange "Nice Guy" vibes from him.

It doesn't boggle my mind. I've always picked up strange "Nice Guy" vibes from him.

You ever think about maybe criminal profiler? Maybe a new profession? I had no clue. I love crass jokes and stuff, but, what he did and the photo are just not good at all. To see a guy like Al, so in the public with so much to lose back in 2006, is just nothing I could ever have imagined with him behaving like that.

Not to you specifically Zippy, but, someone like Trump grabbing people by the pussy (did he ever really do that? or, just talk--never thought he would say that too...I, mean, he is being recorded and he says that? Fucked UP! Maybe he actually did that?) is something I would have never imagined either. Never ever would have thought Kennedy would have bedded so many women. Never would have thought Bill Clinton was a guy that didn't believe in marriage. I think of them all like Johnson or Nixon or Reagan and the really nice guy Jimmy Carter, as just presidents that were faithful (my problem).

I think I just don't have the ability to be able to pick up on the vibes about people as well as most people.

Last edited:
You ever think about maybe criminal profiler? Maybe a new profession? I had no clue. I love crass jokes and stuff, but, what he did and the photo are just not good at all. To see a guy like Al, so in the public with so much to lose back in 2006, is just nothing I could ever have imagined with him behaving like that.

Not to you specifically Zippy, but, someone like Trump grabbing people by the pussy (did he ever really do that? or, just talk--never thought he would say that too...I, mean, he is being recorded and he says that? Fucked UP! Maybe he actually did that?) is something I would have never imagined either. Never ever would have thought Kennedy would have bedded so many women. Never would have thought Bill Clinton was a guy that didn't believe in marriage. I think of them all like Johnson or Nixon or Reagan and the really nice guy Jimmy Carter, as just presidents that were faithful (my problem).

I think I just don't have the ability to be able to pick up on the vibes about people as well as most people.

Franken and Clinton really gave bad vibes when it comes to the creepiness of their chraracter. Franken pulled a Hillary when it came to running for Senate. He quickly moved back to MN with just enough time to secure residency so he was a legitimate (resident) candidate. Some of the things I've heard about him really puts him in a bad light. But, this state is one of the most liberal states in the union so they'll continue to vote for him and Democrat instead of looking at how shitty both party's candidates can be.

I saw a long, emotional interview with Leann Tweeden on CNN. If you get a chance to watch it, it is worth doing. Leeann was inspired by Congresswoman Jackie Speir, who came on her show and told of her experience of being assaulted as a young congressional staffer. Jackie description of being forcefully kissed was the same as Leeann, so that inspired her to come forward. LeeAnn accepted Franken's apology as sincere and its what she wanted. Jack Tapper suggested that Franken should call her and she agreed with that.

She was adamant about not making this partisan, LeeAnn used to be a Republican, not sure if that's true in Trump's Republican party anymore. Her objective was not to get him to resign, but simply make it easier for others who may have incidents with him or other politicians to come forward.

An ethics investigation is actually a pretty good idea, while Congress obviously protects there own, they do hand out censure, other types of punishments like fines, and occasional explosions. If the victim isn't asking for the guy to be fired, I don't think it is our place to demand it. I guess there is a difference between serial predators, like Moore, Cosby, Weinstein, Clinton who attempt to rape woman, and what Franken did. Now if more women come forth that's a different situation.

I don't want to say the victim's feelings don't matter. They do in the sphere of healing for the victim or between the victim/aggressor if they continue a relationship. But, as far as his job goes, I don't think LeeAnn's current feelings matter. He showed a lack of judgement and a lack of respect that should disqualify him, and any other person whose actions are similar, from a job with the power to affect so many. If you suck at your job, you should probably get fired whether you can charm the people around you or not. His actions, in my estimation, mean he sucks at his job.

LeeAnn accepted Franken's apology as sincere and its what she wanted. .

No it wasnt. In the video posted by @n_i_c_u she said she doesn't want anything from him. He's had plenty of time to apologize but never did.

He needs to be removed from office, and skip the whole ethics investigation and save time/taxpayers money.

How many remember tailhook and other sexual assault incidents? Military staff were reprimenaded and removed. Same should be for Senators.

. But, as is typical with most politicians, they won't.
And the women accusing George H.W. Bush? What about that?
Yes, I read that in the article I posted. But, still. Why call for an ethics investigation upon yourself, wasting taxpayers dollars when one can just admit wrongdoing and step down?
If he steps down for one incident, then President Pussy Grabber must step down too.
f you suck at your job, you should probably get fired whether you can charm the people around you or not. His actions, in my estimation, mean he sucks at his job.
If we follow that, all of Congress is gone. (I'm not saying that's a bad idea, start over with all new [and vetted] candidates).
How many remember tailhook and other sexual assault incidents? Military staff were reprimenaded and removed. Same should be for Senators.
And Senate or House candidates, Governors, Presidents, Judges and any public official.

Reactions: JickyJuly
If we follow that, all of Congress is gone. (I'm not saying that's a bad idea, start over with all new [and vetted] candidates).
Totally fine with this. :clap:
Honestly, I don't feel that someone like Al Franken, who brazenly disrespected a woman's body, can represent 50% of his constituents fairly. I think one of the worst failures of modern government was allowing Bill Clinton to stay in after he misused his office to hump an intern. If making an example of Al Franken means the dominoes start to fall, that is great news. Maybe people like Roy Moore won't be so bold as to even run. Dems have a great first step toward change if they act as they should here. I feel like they owe it to us.

Totally fine with this. :clap:
Honestly, I don't feel that someone like Al Franken, who brazenly disrespected a woman's body, can represent 50% of his constituents fairly. I think one of the worst failures of modern government was allowing Bill Clinton to stay in after he misused his office to hump an intern. If making an example of Al Franken means the dominoes start to fall, that is great news. Maybe people like Roy Moore won't be so bold as to even run. Dems have a great first step toward change if they act as they should here. I feel like they owe it to us.
The only problem is that any time in the past that the Dems took a first step toward change the Republicans don't follow. They take advantage of the chance to load the offices up with more of their weasels. And we're worse off as a country.

Maybe we would be better off under Putin.

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
Dems have a great first step toward change if they act as they should here. I feel like they owe it to us.

I feel it is all-inclusive. Not just one or the other. Both sides have been acting similarly. People are free to support whatever side they want. But, I honestly feel that if the vast majority of people take a step back and honestly start seeing the faults of both parties, holding them more accountable and willing to vote for the best candidate. Even if it means voting across party lines, or for independents. Then, we'll most likely see a change in the political environment that truly represents "We the People".

I feel that if people continue to vote along party lines, based upon pre-conceived notions or beliefs that one party only supports "this" and is against "that". There isn't true representation because there are many people with views that cross the political lines. But, because they have a "D" or an "R" associated with their names, they get villainized by those who make broad blanket statements about a party.

The only problem is that any time in the past that the Dems took a first step toward change the Republicans don't follow. They take advantage of the chance to load the offices up with more of their weasels. And we're worse off as a country.

Both parties are guilty of this. Not just one side or the other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JoleneBrody and DFT

giphy.gif

Hey liers. You are too impotent to do something to Polish Patriots. Your only weapon is psychological terror. We piss on that. In the meantime mood will change and your liberal democracy which promotes anticulture will collapse.

lol

More on the 'Nazis', for anyone who has the time and the inclination.

I guess I'm a bit of a hipster because I've been bitching about how liberally people throw around the word Nazi before it was cool. Initial avatar choice was still in poor taste. Just isn't a fair or accurate description. Lazy scare tactics. "Tumult for the ignorant and purpose for the violence"

giphy.gif

An ethics investigation is actually a pretty good idea, while Congress obviously protects there own, they do hand out censure, other types of punishments like fines, and occasional explosions. If the victim isn't asking for the guy to be fired, I don't think it is our place to demand it. I guess there is a difference between serial predators, like Moore, Cosby, Weinstein, Clinton who attempt to rape woman, and what Franken did. Now if more women come forth that's a different situation.
This is how I see it.

And it shows he's confident that no other findings will emerge because he's not an actual predator. He's a guy who made a bad joke as a comedian, and allegedly forced a kiss during a comedic skit where a kiss was involved in the scene. Honestly it kinda skeeves me out that his actions are being compared to Moore's. The difference in severity is staggering, but the fact that he's on the other side of the rope it's being blown up huge. Now as HiGirls said, if more findings emerge and are actually true, I'll apologize for being wrong. But reading a lot of comments about Franken make me wonder if everyone else has seen a different picture or read a different account of what happened to be making it seem so intense that it can compare to Moore's assault.

This is how I see it.

And it shows he's confident that no other findings will emerge because he's not an actual predator. He's a guy who made a bad joke as a comedian, and allegedly forced a kiss during a comedic skit where a kiss was involved in the scene. Honestly it kinda skeeves me out that his actions are being compared to Moore's. The difference in severity is staggering, but the fact that he's on the other side of the rope it's being blown up huge. Now as HiGirls said, if more findings emerge and are actually true, I'll apologize for being wrong. But reading a lot of comments about Franken make me wonder if everyone else has seen a different picture or read a different account of what happened to be making it seem so intense that it can compare to Moore's assault.

If you watched the video linked in @n_i_c_u 's post, she says he kept pushing for her to "practice the kiss scene". She kept saying it wasn't necessary, and declined. It wasn't until she agreed to the practice scene that he placed his hand behind her head, and forcibly kissed her with tongue probing.

The fact that he kept pushing to have an opportunity to kiss her, and then how he did it before the first show, makes it a predatory type action. The photo-op of groping was done in poor taste, and was over the top and a bad end to a bad USO trip for her.

True, I don't like Franken as a Senator. I think he's a shitbag, and doesn't deserve to be in office (same as you and many others feel about Trump).. But, this isn't about political parties. It's about clearing the shit from our elected positions. I don't care what party Franken was in, I'd be requesting the same thing if it was a Republican doing the same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you watched the video linked in @n_i_c_u 's post, she says he kept pushing for her to "practice the kiss scene". She kept saying it wasn't necessary, and declined. It wasn't until she agreed to the practice scene that he placed his hand behind her head, and forcibly kissed her with tongue probing.

The fact that he kept pushing for the opportunity to have an opportunity to kiss her, and then how he did it before the first show, makes it a predatory type action. The photo-op of groping was done in poor taste, and was over the top and a bad end to a bad USO trip for her.

I wouldn't care what party Franken was in, I'd be requesting the same thing. This isn't about political parties. It's about clearing the shit from our elected positions.
Since her accusations of "he groped me/touched my breasts while I was sleeping" are clearly an exaggeration (there's photo evidence that it wasn't even a touch) makes me unconvinced that the kiss scene was as dramatic as she may recall**. And Franken says while he accepts her story and apologizes for it, doesn't remember it the same way.

Having this strike against him, sure I agree he should be removed from office. I think anyone in a government position should be removed if they've committed a crime or have harassed anyone. I was just explaining how icky it is that his incident is even be placed on the same level as Moore's given the actual details of each.

edit to add**:Add in the fact that it appeared to be a pre-planned announcement and a coordinated publicity stunt only makes it seem more suspect.

Since her accusations of "he groped me/touched my breasts while I was sleeping" are clearly an exaggeration (there's photo evidence that it wasn't even a touch) makes me unconvinced that the kiss scene was as dramatic as she may recall. And Franken says while he accepts her story and apologizes for it, doesn't remember it the same way.

Having this strike against him, sure I agree he should be removed from office. I think anyone in a government position should be removed if they've committed a crime or have harassed anyone. I was just explaining how icky it is that his incident is even be placed on the same level as Moore's given the actual details of each.

I'm fairly certain that had this of been a Republican, you and countless others here would be screaming for his removal of office and not so easily dismiss it as "not that bad".

I'm fairly certain that had this of been a Republican, you and countless others here would be screaming for his removal of office and not so easily dismiss it as "not that bad".
Nope. I'm pretty sure I haven't made much fuss over anything Dem vs. Rep in this thread, only discussing the POTUS being unfit for office. I'm not even a true Lib/Dem, I just feel a lot of the details of this Franken thing are fishy.

(And creeped out that an alleged forceful kiss is being compared to a full grown man making full blown sexual advances to a young teenager.)

...He's a guy who made a bad joke as a comedian, and allegedly forced a kiss during a comedic skit where a kiss was involved in the scene. Honestly it kinda skeeves me out that his actions are being compared to Moore's.
Ditto. I don't know (or particularly care) about Franken. It is pretty clear hysterics are being encouraged now, and I am not sure how much of it is manufactured (referring to the Moore/Franken both). Watched Hannity last night, just had to shake my head listening to him carry on about Franken.

A thought (not saying I believe this, just examining the possibilities)...what if conclusive proof were to be offered over the next couple of days that his accusers were paid or coerced into coming forward? This is not to question their stories; just to point out that he would emerge from it even stronger (or perhaps weaker, depending on who was behind it).

I believe Joe Arpaio was reportedly involved in a similar stunt. And considering the political/media establishments are corrupted to the point that we supposedly have owners of sex islands secretly recording people for the purposes of blackmail, it is really hard not to be a cynical skeptic.

One of my problems with this whole situation is the fact Trump won't say anything about the Roy Moore situation (and hasn't for the last several days) but within hours sends out a childish name-calling tweet about Franken.
If this is the person that represents our country to the world, we're fucked.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Nope. I'm pretty sure I haven't made much fuss over anything Dem vs. Rep in this thread, only discussing the POTUS being unfit for office. I'm not even a true Lib/Dem, I just feel a lot of the details of this Franken thing are fishy.

(And creeped out that an alleged forceful kiss is being compared to a full grown man making full blown sexual advances to a young teenager.)

They are both terrible acts and both deserve to be removed. Franken admits it, and just like you say her reports are staged, I think franken is doing same with calling for ethics investigation

I have no issues for groups/individuals standing up for themselves. What I have issues with is when they stoop to the same level of and do the exact same thing that they accuse others of doing. It is hypocritical at best, and hard to take them seriously when done.

It doesn't mean that I'm for, or in defense of, groups such as you seem to be accusing me of. Nor am I against groups or individuals which you seem to want to accuse me of being.

That is patently ridiculous. People defending themselves from hate groups, like the Nazis and KKK, are in no way shape or form "stooping to the same level." It must be easy to sit where you are not having your life regularly threatened by others and to not have to defend yourself constantly.

You absolutely are. You are saying people defending themselves from attack are just as bad as the groups attacking them. That's exactly what you're saying here.

Pretty clear that you struggle greatly with recognition when you make such ignorant comparisons. Since I don't agree with you on everything I'm sure I'm scum and a Nazi in your eyes now. Sorry about that.

Tell me how it is ignorant when the same groups that celebrate "MAGA" and wear those hats are also the same ones that wear swastikas and white hoods. When "MAGA" is simply a coded phrase for driving out non-white, non-straight, non-cis elements of society. You just don't want to acknowledge reality because it is inconvenient for any argument you want to make here.

Reactions: Booty_4U
Status
Not open for further replies.