AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Extreme body glitter

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2012
NY
Re-Posting from harpersbazaar. Hopefully this isn't against TOS, because it's already on social media and in news stories. #GLITTERBOOB is now a thing on social media.
1493037898-16790099-374451839607190-241953946078281728-n-1493009080_2.jpg

Has any one tried it? seems like some thing that might get allot of views/tips. But it also seems like the kind of thing that could go horibly wrong.

Also apparently glitter letters is now a thing on tumblr.

I honestly love glitter! I say go for it but try laying out some kind of plastic tarp around your camming area so it doesn't get everywhere

I haven't done glitter boobies but I have done glitter booty-it was fun and pretty but wow what a mess!

I love the idea of glitter and think it looks great, but yeah... the mess... And also I wouldn't want to do it much as it's a fair bit of disposable plastic if you're using rhinestones and stuff. I guess you could reuse most of it, but I feel like a lot would end up in the bin or rinsed off in the shower. I know you can get eco friendly glitter, but I don't know about all the gems...

Yes don't be like me and use craft glitter-it was very grindy and harsh on the skin. I recommend fine or the eco-friendly glitter lush uses in their bath bombs (can't remember the name ATM)

I'm actually planning this on Thursday night. Got my rhinestones and what not coming in from Amazon. If it goes well, I might do it on a more regular basis.

This was a part of a photoshoot I was in in a studio and it left suuuuuch a mess I would never do it at my home on cam. I couldn't get all the glitter off for weeks!

Attachments

• 22688637_974927222689156_7744582763412084545_n (1).jpg
    22688637_974927222689156_7744582763412084545_n (1).jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 53
Apparently not all glitter is the same. There normal glitter, body glitter, cosmetic glitter.
Also edible glitter! I've seen it infused into vodka along with melted skittles to make a shimmering drink that looks molten/metalic when stirred up. I bet if you wanted to make your sensitive bits glittery, the edible non toxic ones would be the way to go! (Baking supply store, or order it online)

Yes don't be like me and use craft glitter-it was very grindy and harsh on the skin. I recommend fine or the eco-friendly glitter lush uses in their bath bombs (can't remember the name ATM)
This one? https://ecostardust.com/

This is the one I used when I did it for my friends. They said it was pretty comfy.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Aurora Laze
Also edible glitter!

I think "bubble gum" refers to the color. So is this just Biodegradable Glitter?

If this is a form of biodegradable plastic, It can take several months to break down into pellets. And these pallets can release toxicins like BPA and PS, And they can also contain metals.

There are some non-toxic plastic glitter being sold as a decorative non-edible. It's being put onto cakes and what not, People are consuming it. The assumption is if people eat this glitter, it 'should' pass through the body. But there has been no research to prove or disprove this. We really don't know if some of the glitter gets stuck in the body; and if so, what impact that has.

We do know consuming plastics is not good for many animal. And plastics do get stuck inside many animals. Fish and other animals do experience poisoning with some biodegradable plastics.

Last edited:
Since I failed pretty hard at making glitter oil, I tried this stuff out for a video. It's amazing, only 5 bucks for a multi-color pack, is non-toxic/water based and washable (mostly...). Any of these Crayola paints that I've used for shows and videos DOES irritate the skin if you let it dry on you, though, so beware. (I may just have super sensitive skin, though. I'm a fragile flower.)

Highly recommend giving it a try instead of oil some time. I poured it into squeeze bottles and added a little water to make it slightly drippier, could have watered down even more probably.

Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 2.46.47 PM.png

Amber, curious what did you use for the base?

I mix Vegetable Glycerin and Propylene Glycol regularly for vaping, and I suspect they'd work here too with the benefit of easy water rinse cleanup vs oils. Both food grade products, (also found in the baking isle) but no clue about the vegetable glycerin and yeast so let's shelve it until someone who knows better has a comment.

PG is almost water thin, would give ready flow patterns/smears.

Anyone tried it or know why it doesn't work? Just throwing it out there as an idea.

Amber, curious what did you use for the base?
Since I failed pretty hard at making glitter oil,
I assume that's what you were asking about.

Food grade mineral oil, which is what I use for most of my oil shows. I just didn't add enough glitter to actually make it look like more than slightly sandy oil.

This paint stuff will be my go-to now, so much easier in many ways.

• Helpful!
Reactions: KarlaKaress
I think "bubble gum" refers to the color. So is this just Biodegradable Glitter?

If this is a form of biodegradable plastic, It can take several months to break down into pellets. And these pallets can release toxicins like BPA and PS, And they can also contain metals.

There are some non-toxic plastic glitter being sold as a decorative non-edible.

https://www.layercakeshop.com/collections/decorating-edible-glitter-dust

Here's an example ... I believe it's all sugar flakes and colorings. Not plastic.

ecostardust contains aluminum and does not list as not toxic.

Layercakeshop
  • 'Disco Dust' seems to be non-toxic plastic glitter. It's consider not edible and for decorative use.
  • 'Blossom Dust' is another non-toxic plastic, not edible and for decorative use.
  • 'Highlighter Dust' s another non-toxic plastic, not edible and for decorative use.
  • 'Edible Glitter' appears to be an edible product made from Gum Arabic.
  • 'Jewel Dust' is listed as FDA approved for human consumption but they don't explain what it is o.o

TIL that there's a huge debate amongst cake makers about what is edible and what is not!

Status
Not open for further replies.