AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What Do Y'all Put on Amazon Wishlists?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmonstar29

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 31, 2017
The Dirty South
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@Lilmonstar29
Chaturbate Username
Lilmonstar29
I've had some regulars ask me about my Amazon Wishlist (I have it set-up under a different account from what I use for personal stuff and don't have an address associated with it).

I'm curious about what kind of items y'all include on your wish lists? Right now, I have a mix of toys, lingerie, and some random stuff that's not cam-related.

When I had mine I had underwear, toys I wanted, stockings. But I also made sure to put things I wanted like sexy electronic tea kettles.

like sexy electronic tea kettles.
It's actually funny you mention that. The first tea kettle I ever had was from my Amazon wishlist.

I had jewelry and cute panties, video games, movies, and other random stuff I wanted for my house. But having a wishlist where people would spend money on "things" instead of on tokens ended up not working out for me.

Also, members sometimes do get your address whether you have it visible on your Amazon page or not, so never use your home address. There's more information about this in the models only section of the forum.

But having a wishlist where people would spend money on "things" instead of on tokens ended up not working out for me.
same here. that's why i closed mine. i figured if someone wants to gift me, they can tip me or send me a giftcard to my email.

It's actually funny you mention that. The first tea kettle I ever had was from my Amazon wishlist.

I had jewelry and cute panties, video games, movies, and other random stuff I wanted for my house. But having a wishlist where people would spend money on "things" instead of on tokens ended up not working out for me.

Also, members sometimes do get your address whether you have it visible on your Amazon page or not, so never use your home address. There's more information about this in the models only section of the forum.

I set-up an Amazon Locker that's on the other side of town..hopefully it works!

I've gotten everything from clothes, to cat beds, to rice cookers. Some members are super sweet about getting basic stuff to help out in daily life, like stuff for cooking or for my cats, etc. :)

Awww kitties. I wouldn’t have even thought of putting stuff on for my dogs even though I always joke that I’m camming to buy toys for them because they like to throw little shit fits when they are locked out of my room.

P.O. box. A lot of people like the action of buying gifts over gift cards, don't ask me why lol

I was originally anti-PO box because I didn’t want to spend the money, but now I’m wondering if it would be a worthwhile investment to make with Valentine’s Day coming up. Did you use your cam name when you set it up or your real name?

Awww kitties. I wouldn’t have even thought of putting stuff on for my dogs even though I always joke that I’m camming to buy toys for them because they like to throw little shit fits when they are locked out of my room.
Haha, I think that members start to care about our animals too! It's really helpful to get gifts for our pets.

fun sexy stuff and also hay for my guinea pigs because those fuckers eat so much. Nobody has treated them to hay yet, but I live in hope. How something so small can eat so much I just dont know (althoug you should see me at the Chinese buffet in Camden)

My general rule with my wishlist is to maintain a list of items that will benefit the people purchasing them. This means I keep my list primarily confined to camming supplies, sexy clothing, and anything else that will improve my shows/content. Every now and again I add in something personal; I do this given that there are fans who want to buy something for you.

I also do wishlist 'requests'. If a fan wants to see me wearing a particular item, or using a certain toy, and I'm cool with it, I let them know I can add it to my wishlist for them.

I used to have an Amazon wishlist, but once I found out that a fan had found my address from it and asked me if he could visit me on campus, I took it down REAL quick. I found a safer solution on a website called Delivery Code which is a secure wishlist site made for people like us who have privacy concerns. I heard great things about it from other models that made the switch from Amazon and I've been using it ever since :)
As far as what to put on that wishlist, I'd say gift cards to some of your favorite stores (yes even grocery stores, it definitely comes in handy)

Reactions: EmptyKins
I used to have an Amazon wishlist, but once I found out that a fan had found my address from it and asked me if he could visit me on campus, I took it down REAL quick. I found a safer solution on a website called Delivery Code which is a secure wishlist site made for people like us who have privacy concerns. I heard great things about it from other models that made the switch from Amazon and I've been using it ever since :)
As far as what to put on that wishlist, I'd say gift cards to some of your favorite stores (yes even grocery stores, it definitely comes in handy)

Oh man, this is awesome! THANK YOU!

I started with dildos and sexy things until I realized it was no fun getting a dildo in the mail and that if people wanted to gift me things, it should be things I like. So I filled it with comic books, movies, and fun stuff, and then I was genuinely so stoked to get presents.

My favourite was someone who repeatedly bought me 12-packs of Jiffy Pop, haha.

Reactions: Sage Levy

Sorry for the multi-post, but on Delivery Code it has the option to add your bank account for payouts...has anyone used this for offline Skype or actually had people send them cash? Just curious how that feature works.

I started with dildos and sexy things until I realized it was no fun getting a dildo in the mail and that if people wanted to gift me things, it should be things I like. So I filled it with comic books, movies, and fun stuff, and then I was genuinely so stoked to get presents.

My favourite was someone who repeatedly bought me 12-packs of Jiffy Pop, haha.

Yeah, I added some sexy fun stuff but I've also added a ton of fun stuff like a ukulele and tea kettle.

Reactions: Gen
I've had some regulars ask me about my Amazon Wishlist (I have it set-up under a different account from what I use for personal stuff and don't have an address associated with it).

I'm curious about what kind of items y'all include on your wish lists? Right now, I have a mix of toys, lingerie, and some random stuff that's not cam-related.

Hey :)
I once had a regular that would empty my wishlist. He supported me because he knew i was getting an education, so I added my textbooks. Other than that i was addicted to make up and american apparel velvety outfits (basic, yes) i also added vinyls, a roland gaia and a canoon rebel full camera set were the most expensive items I ever got. Not to mention that i once was supposed to receive a piano and lots of high end items but my studio took it all away when they claimed i was thinking of meeting up with this guy, which they had no real evidence i said yes to meet up, only thing that justified this was the fact that he bought a flight to my state but real reason was he was having a golf game.

Mane i talk about my studio a lot... what a bad time.. i hope you are having very much luck in having anyone bless your wishlist, and be sure to have your address private :)

Everything not sexy at all. Tons of perfume. Household stuff. I put kid stuff on there around Christmas. Almost everything I needed for my first baby came from MFC dudes hitting my wishlist. The weirder things I've gotten include a pink toilet seat (my bathroom in my first Florida house was pink... I used to cam from the tub there on MFC with safety handrails...the pink toilet seat really completed the granny look!) and a cello.

I recently added a bidet to mine hahaha! Not too long ago on Reddit, everyone was raving about bidets and how awesome they can be, especially during that time of the month so I figured why the hell not....hoping some hero comes and snags that for me :shame:

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
I have mostly sex toys and lingerie on my wishlist. The first few times I was super excited getting gifts but I think I'm going to start asking for gift cards and throwing other things that I want/need onto the list :) I'm so happy to see this was asked! When I first started camming I didn't think I'd actually get anything haha

Status
Not open for further replies.