AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
This Nor’easter is no joke. These heavy winds are supposed to go on all night, and into tomorrow evening. My power went out a few hours ago. Browsing ACF using my phone’s cellular data.

At least you are home and not out in the storm. Hopefully your power comes back soon. Stay safe.

Thank you. The power just came back on this morning.

George Jefferson: I don't want no daughter-in-law that's a zebra! (Referring to Jenny, who has a Black mom and a White dad)

Louise Jefferson: Why not? She don't mind a father-in-law who's a jackass!

Haha! GET HIM, Louise! Lol!

I'm going through my various game libraries and trying to put them in order, to see what I have. I have a pile of games from Humble Bundle that I'm activating on Steam, and it just blocked me from redeeming any more keys for a while.

LOL, time to drag out this old chestnut:

too-much-vidya.png

I'm going through my various game libraries and trying to put them in order, to see what I have. I have a pile of games from Humble Bundle that I'm activating on Steam, and it just blocked me from redeeming any more keys for a while.

LOL, time to drag out this old chestnut:

View attachment 75007
I've had that happen too. Tried to redeem around 90 of them i bought at the same time from Humble. Annoyed me when i couldn't finish. And geez, why don't they just set up one code for all of them so you can get it done quicker?!?

Thought for today - gotta re vamp and clean up some of my 'about me' and other design upgrades to my CB.

Reactions: emahlee
OMG, I thought that was a pink tip vibe in @justjoinedtopost 's mouth in his avatar photo. I think I need to get some sleep...or start wearing my glasses...or something...

• Funny!
Reactions: emahlee
Was anyone else here fans of Sweet Valley High when they were kids? Twins Brittany and Cynthia Daniel (better known as Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield) just turned 42 on March 17. Aren’t they beautiful?

Attachments

• F2E59108-A601-4771-9AAD-A449D08C5F96.jpeg
    F2E59108-A601-4771-9AAD-A449D08C5F96.jpeg
    220.2 KB · Views: 14