AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mentioned what? You make very little sense. Her behavior was nothing out of the ordinary for a 20 something year old drunk girl.

So you mentioned it, why?

Because this is the Daily Thoughts thread, and it was something he had on his mind. Why shouldn’t he post it?

It’s a break from all the “A cam model lied to me”/“Who is this girl?” threads.

Been drinking again, Bocefish?

Ah, that would explain his inability to form anything resembling a coherent thought. I'm very thankful that my drinking friends have the maturity, willpower, and discipline to not usually get like that. Angry drunks are such a hassle and bummer to be around.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I get home, and turn on the T.V. to hear about this school shooting in Florida. OMG. Absolutely terrifying. And the rage from this 19-year old guy (him screaming while he’s firing the rifle)...

This is devastating. 17 people dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: DFT and Gen
Days like today I have to remind myself that self-love is the most important love.

... And that 50% of marriages end in divorce.
Happy Valentine's Day!
#defnotbitter :giggle:

Last night was Valentines Day! Many happy couple, gifts! I wish to have someone also! How about you? How was your V-day?

Will camming or stripping or sex work in general ever be included on those drop-down menus for selecting one's industry? Would I actually select it??

When I do those little Opinion Outpost surveys that ask questions like that, I always select 'Internet'. Lol.

Reactions: SandyPanz
I hate camming inside my house. I prefer to be outside and on my porch. Lately there's been some pretty nasty crime activity close by and I'm a bit scared to be outside so late. I started getting ready last night and I was more concerned with finding a safe out of camera view place for my gun, than I was my makeup. I just gave up and went to bed. I normally feel safe but after the school shooting, then being a house away from another shooting thurs night, followed with a kidnapping a few streets away I'm not sure I could focus. I could set up inside but then I'd just be annoyed I'm not outside. I'm just being difficult. And venting at my own frustration lol

• Hugs
Reactions: CoffeeKnight
Question for someone WAY smarter than I...

How does one counter the Logitech Brio's Right Light setting?

Please tell me one of you have found a workaround for this issue. I found turning off HDR slightly reduces how frequently it occurs.

This is the only suggestion I could find on google - to use the old Logitech C920 software. If you turn off the auto exposure then it fixes the issue but it causes the cam to lag. (I have a powerful custom built PC, power is not an issue for me.)

I should mention, I stream through XSplit, I'm not sure if that helps or hurts me find a solution.

Logitech C920 on the left, Brio on the right.
logitech.png

Team I lazily support won. Good news. Buddies ate everything up and drank all the wine. Waiting for their girlfriends who are having a girls' night out to come here and pick these fuckers up because tbh I can't stand them anymore.

Often the three most important words one can remember is "Don't get caught"

Innocence at nineteen has NEVER looked so hot!

I hate camming inside my house. I prefer to be outside and on my porch. Lately there's been some pretty nasty crime activity close by and I'm a bit scared to be outside so late. I started getting ready last night and I was more concerned with finding a safe out of camera view place for my gun, than I was my makeup. I just gave up and went to bed. I normally feel safe but after the school shooting, then being a house away from another shooting thurs night, followed with a kidnapping a few streets away I'm not sure I could focus. I could set up inside but then I'd just be annoyed I'm not outside. I'm just being difficult. And venting at my own frustration lol

I’m not judging you as an individual, but I don’t understand this. These shootings make me hate guns even more. The people who cling even harder to theirs afterward kind of turn my stomach.

Mr. Mojo Risin' ...
Are you a lucky little lady in the city of light?
Or just another lost angel ...
City of night ...
(This is what I was think-singing)

I’m not judging you as an individual, but I don’t understand this. These shootings make me hate guns even more. The people who cling even harder to theirs afterward kind of turn my stomach.

If you hate guns that's fine. Regardless, murderers will always find a way. Maybe you aren't high-risk for getting killed?
However,
(If some crazy meth-head tries to slasher-stab/prison-shank her, at least she could try to shoot the scary, badguy killer !!!
Also, if the Native Americans had had guns, I doubt things would have played out the same. (Maybe they wouldn't still be experiencing genocide while watching the desecration of the entire planet.)
Having a country with smart, good, armed people isn't the problem.
With a few acceptions, schools seem to be the problem.)

I live in a crazy-bad place, I have to sleep with several ax-hammer/hatchet-hammer/tomahawks. And of course, I'm still not safe.
I don't love (or even like) guns, but I do plan to get one!
Something about me, "barely" surviving too many attempted murders, makes me want to actually be able to attempt to defend my tiny-self next time.
This isn't about politics or thinking we can fix something so broken, it's about surviving. And I truly feel that I deserve to survive more than a psycho killer.

Thank you icy, freezing Buran wind. Appreciated the snow in March. It was nice to meet you and getting a taste of what is like to live in Siberia. This must be the hell right?

Last edited:
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Forgot, maybe this is not the right place to post this thought since many people here are making most of their business online, anyway, Twitter scares me.