AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do your dudes typically look like?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
doing everything as if he was with you in real life (thrusting hips, changing positions and thrusting etc)?

Please god no, that's just as bad as the tongue thing. It looks awkward and cringey. Just jerk off like you normally do. The advice that I would make is:

*Have decent lighting, or at least turn a light on at all. A dick/face/body lit only by the laptop/phone screen is just creepy looking.
*Wear headphones/earbuds if you have your mic on, otherwise the feedback and each party hearing themselves on the other's speakers is just awful. I automatically mute cams for this reason, and also because some dudes like to put their faces right up to the mic and YELL INTO IT, which is just jarring to experience.
*Good angles, please! So many dick pics/c2c sessions are done at an angle that's like watching a horror movie about an evil dick ready to eat everyone.

Please god no, that's just as bad as the tongue thing. It looks awkward and cringey. Just jerk off like you normally do. The advice that I would make is:

*Have decent lighting, or at least turn a light on at all. A dick/face/body lit only by the laptop/phone screen is just creepy looking.
*Wear headphones/earbuds if you have your mic on, otherwise the feedback and each party hearing themselves on the other's speakers is just awful. I automatically mute cams for this reason, and also because some dudes like to put their faces right up to the mic and YELL INTO IT, which is just jarring to experience.
*Good angles, please! So many dick pics/c2c sessions are done at an angle that's like watching a horror movie about an evil dick ready to eat everyone.

All great advice! It's also nice to acknowledge the camera with more than just your dick. If you don't want to show full face, that's ok, but waving at the camera is a nice touch. You can also wear a baseball cap and pull the rim down over your face, if you like. I would melt if the guy would smile and wave at the camera before and after. He wouldn't even have to be good looking, it was just nice to acknowledge me in a normal way :D

OT: Is that from MFC? Always wondered how our accounts looked to the models in terms of info, etc.
This screen also shows signup date, most members hide points/tokens:
Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 7.59.21 AM.png
If I click the tokens tab I can see all his tips/tokens spent on me only.

This screen also shows signup date, most members hide points/tokens:
View attachment 75118
If I click the tokens tab I can see all his tips/tokens spent on me only.
That specifically is a pm tab.

Thanks for the info. It's kind of interesting to see how we're seen from the other perspective (personalities not taken into account here... :p ). Talking with some models, they're unsure of how things look from a member's perspective. Guess they haven't created a perv account yet.

That "tinyfrog" guy sounds like a real troublemaker. :rofl::haha:

He must be if he has HK... :lol:

• Funny!
Reactions: dilligaf0
Not to derail the thread but my favorite show(s) were with a guy who had a full neck/breasts/torso/vagina "toy" and he would pour oil all over himself and the headless lady before fucking it while I watched. I loved it because the attention was on him and he clearly expressed how much he enjoyed me watching him "pleasure" this expensive sex toy torso!

My 2nd favorite was a regular way back when, and he would dress up his dick in custom sewn Barbie outfits. He decked out his dick with a full "Kent" doll ensemble once and it was extremely satisfying to see him put the little guy's top hat on.

That being typed, most of my c2c sessions have been with a large variety of men ranging from "old" silver haired guys showing me their proud erections to "younger" 20 somethings asking me how blessed I felt for being witness to their fapping.

I enjoy c2c because it lets me know which pace to set as far as matching my masturbation to their jerk off speed. And also because I love seeing them smile before, during, and after they cum! Ill always prefer a smiling cum drunk face to a quickie cum "runaway" username.

The ones who vanish without comment after a show set my anxiety meter so high all I can think about is if they enjoyed it or if they are running off to leave a bad rating.

What's the difference between "friend" and "top friend", if I may ask?
The order they show up in your room/list and the ability to open PMs to only "top" if you choose to.

Why am I scared to ask what this tongue thing this is about? So no, I won't ask.

They flick their tongue at the camera to pretend like they're eating pussy.

Reactions: Kiki Jane
I find a lot of guys think I'm actually getting off to watching them on cam, I even have guys pity me saying it must be 'so hard to cum when guys won't turn their cams on' like no I'm not getting off looking at your penis, it's a penis I've seen one before it's not that exciting. If you're paying me to act excited by your body/dick/face then I will, but I could care less
^^^ This EXACTLY! I have guys tell me "It's such a shame you charge to watch cams." or "I'm sure you would've loved to watch MY cam." and "I had such a great surprise for you." Dude. the 'surprise' was your dick. Big woop. When you work in the sex industry, you see a LOT of penises and it really isn't that exciting to see a cam during work no matter what age/body type you are. Now I'll go watch some guys while I'm not working and tip them if I like them, etc., but if I'm on stream, expect to pay if you want me to watch, dammit.

One of my favorite cam moments was years ago. New person pops in my room and starts telling me how badly they want me to see their fat pussy.

I assume it’s some dude pretending to be a chick & humor him a bit. Takes me private, turns cam on and.... Cute, young dude holding a chubby cat! Still a regular of mine and definitely one of my favorites.

Other one I had a few months ago. New guy comes in and tell me he’s a cross dressing daddy. At first I’m thinking, “how can you be both?! Cross dressing doesn’t seem like a very ‘daddy’ thing to do.” Shit y’all I couldn’t have been more wrong! He had a lovely lingerie collection, a big ass beard and looked good af in purple panties! Such a fun show, he was super hot.

But yeah, you never know what you’re gonna see on the other side of C2C! That’s one of my favorite things about the job really.

I have no webcam, but I always say I look like a Greek god.

(Hephaestus, but a god is a god, right?)

Not all Greek gods look like Kevin Sorbo.

Random question, but is it even possible on MFC to do c2c and the model hear the member? I'm always typing even if I open cams, and I get tired of doing gestures...that's one area where skype/snap shows are better, there's a little more voice involved.

Reactions: Starman
Random question, but is it even possible on MFC to do c2c and the model hear the member? I'm always typing even if I open cams, and I get tired of doing gestures...that's one area where skype/snap shows are better, there's a little more voice involved.

There's been a couple of times where a model has turned on the mic. But, I've heard them, and others say that it's terrible. At that point, Skype is better.

Reactions: Yavin4MFC
You can turn sound on a member cam but the feedback and echo are terrible unless both people are using headphones.

Yep, lots of penises. The occasional torso, sometimes a face. Whatevs. I like c2c because it is a more personal connection, but I don't particularly care what they look like.

I really prefer c2c face to face, not face to cock, unless some tech issue prevented it on my end. I like to use voice too, if there is not an extra charge. I never ask a model to open my cam, but almost all have asked me to do it. I want a model to see who I am because I prefer flirting and seduction rather than just getting to it, even though half of my privates don't actually get to it :). I'm just a normal guy needing to be in a bit better shape with a really good vocabulary for sex. It would be weird for me not to show my face to someone I am texting or talking with. The fact that most guys don't seem to do this is a bit surprising to me.

Biggest turn off for me actually is "watch my cam" in whatever form. In that moment I know I either get a dick thrown in my face and/or someone who is so proud of how he looks, that he assumes I'll do something for him for free, because "oh my gosh, you are so hot and good looking, i just can't keep my clothes on and just have to start rubbing myself". Guys, that's not happening, never ever.

I've asked my regular guys to turn their cams on, because I was interested how they look and I got all demographics there. Age tendency is 40+ though.

They flick their tongue at the camera to pretend like they're eating pussy.

I don't know which is worse, this or the guys who hump the air in an effort to show you how they would fuck you.
It looks ridiculous. Especially since, for whatever reason, they ALWAYS give a view from behind and to the side, so I'm just looking at their little butts clenching.

Biggest turn off for me actually is "watch my cam" in whatever form. In that moment I know I either get a dick thrown in my face and/or someone who is so proud of how he looks, that he assumes I'll do something for him for free, because "oh my gosh, you are so hot and good looking, i just can't keep my clothes on and just have to start rubbing myself". Guys, that's not happening, never ever.

I've asked my regular guys to turn their cams on, because I was interested how they look and I got all demographics there. Age tendency is 40+ though.

How many met what you thought they might be?

Status
Not open for further replies.