AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i have created account on epayments and its look good, in two hours i get verified and it support a lot of withdraw options. bongacams and MFC it supports so i try. Its last chance. Anyone gets already money there?

Sorry another question... how do you get the payment to the US RBC account?? MFC says minimum $1000 for wire transfer... Who wants to wait until you have $1000 racked up?! Do I choose "Check by Mail" and have it sent to my home address and then deposit the cheque into the US RBC account and transfer to the Canadian account?? Then what's the point of the US account...? I'm confused.. LOL!!

If you are making under the payout amount your best bet is to wait for checks and deposit them into your Canadian account.

If you are making under the payout amount your best bet is to wait for checks and deposit them into your Canadian account.

Which is really so silly.. if you go to the MFC Wiki page is shows Direct Deposit as an option for US models... even though I'm Canadian, it should be an option if I have a US bank account. I'm only new to camming this year, literally 3-4 months... this is enough to make me give up! It's 2018, who waits for cheques in the mail?

Ok i have created account on epayments and its look good, in two hours i get verified and it support a lot of withdraw options. bongacams and MFC it supports so i try. Its last chance. Anyone gets already money there?
I got this from epayment :(
USD Bank Wires Service Update
Starting April 1st, 2018 we temporary will not be able to accept funds in USD due to policy changes from our Banking Partners and by external factors which we cannot control. Any USD transfer made to our account will be rejected and returned to sender, and may incur additional return fees by your bank. However, your eWallet USD balance is not effected. We advise to fund your account with EUR or through other methods. Outgoing USD Bank wires are also effected. We advise that If you have already made/expecting a USD transfer from/into your account, please inform us via the 'Support' section. We appreciate your understanding of the situation, we are working hard to fix it.
its from the ePayments..

Which is really so silly.. if you go to the MFC Wiki page is shows Direct Deposit as an option for US models... even though I'm Canadian, it should be an option if I have a US bank account. I'm only new to camming this year, literally 3-4 months... this is enough to make me give up! It's 2018, who waits for cheques in the mail?

It's not an option unless you have a social security number, unfortunately. Chaturbate does allow you to get wire transfer to an american account being a foreigner. As for cheques... A LOT of people especially in the affiliate marketing world wait for cheques in the mail, it is still one of the safest ways.

The direct deposit thing is likely disabled on the accounts of ladies who signed up outside of the US. I wonder if they could enable it on your account if you tell them you have a US account?

MFC is not my site anymore but when I was there I took checks for some time and they were reliable but did take some time to arrive.

Streamate is my main site (and they don't do direct deposit, only wires) but I also work on Niteflirt and they were able to setup daily pay direct deposit through my US account so I don't see why MFC can't do it for Canadians with American accounts. Perhaps if a lot of Canadians request it they might consider it.

• Hugs
Reactions: LaylahXo
I think payoneer might not be shutting down. At least I can't find anything confirming that rumour. But they are still useless for us, as you already said because non adult friendly.

Wow, you know I think you may be right! I just read that ImLive will be offering global bank transfer in the USA thorough Payoneer, so maybe there is hope for that after all. I used to use them to get direct deposit right to my bank before FirstChoice took over and it was very reliable and cheap ($3 per transfer and that was all I was charged ever). Was nice keeping all my money with no fees.

• Hugs
Reactions: nicehotjob
I contacted IWC 4 times in the last 24 hours. All they do is give me copy paste response that they are waiting on FCP's statement. They also know nothing about the March paycheck being stuck in between, but they assured me today that nobody will lose money, whatever that means.
View attachment 75656
This is pretty much what I got but before they acquired a copy and paste answer set up, it seems. I said to Brad that a representative from First Choice said any payments pending would go back to the sender. IWC said it wouldn't. I asked if he was sure, and he asked me if I had official word from First Choice. I told him they need to find out for all of their producers because the money they sent is in limbo at the moment. I sent him links to any public twitter posts with screenshots of such conversations. SO WHO FREAKIN' KNOWS?!

Wow, you know I think you may be right! I just read that ImLive will be offering global bank transfer in the USA thorough Payoneer, so maybe there is hope for that after all. I used to use them to get direct deposit right to my bank before FirstChoice took over and it was very reliable and cheap ($3 per transfer and that was all I was charged ever). Was nice keeping all my money with no fees.

yes this i mean

Starting April 1st, 2018 we temporary will not be able to accept funds in USD due to policy changes from our Banking Partners and by external factors which we cannot control. Any USD transfer made to our account will be rejected and returned to sender, and may incur additional return fees by your bank. However, your eWallet USD balance is not effected. We advise to fund your account with EUR or through other methods. Outgoing USD Bank wires are also effected. We advise that If you have already made/expecting a USD transfer from/into your account, please inform us via the 'Support' section. We appreciate your understanding of the situation, we are working hard to fix it.
its from the ePayments..

OMG i see that now! fck! my hope is fucked now again :(

• Hugs
Reactions: MiaFoxUK
I'm surprised I've only read about cryptocurrencies (e.g. bitcoin, ethereum) being suggested as a solution once. They can't be regulated, can't be shut down, are secure, anonymous, cheap to use, there are no terms of service (e.g. paypal doesn't allow adult transactions), etc. Cryptocurrencies are really the perfect solution here. I'm surprised all the models aren't demanding them as a payment method.
The volatility of crypto is way too high to be considered, in my opinion. So what does a cam site do, in your scenario? Buy a ton of coin the day before payday, then send them out to models on payday at yesterday's value? Is the model going to be happy when she cashes out her cam site crypto and it's valued at a huge % less than when it was earned?

There's just too much unknown with it. Big sites logically want to deal with real currency, not virtual.

its from the ePayments..

FCP stopping operations, Paxum not taking US citizens as customers, epayment not taking US Dollar payments. What the hell is going on here?

its from the ePayments..

Could you forward that reply to myfreecams model support? I'm not sure they are even aware of it.

The volatility of crypto is way too high to be considered, in my opinion. So what does a cam site do, in your scenario? Buy a ton of coin the day before payday, then send them out to models on payday at yesterday's value? Is the model going to be happy when she cashes out her cam site crypto and it's valued at a huge % less than when it was earned?

There's just too much unknown with it. Big sites logically want to deal with real currency, not virtual.

Over a given month yes, but the volatility day to day is usually not more than 1-2%, which I think a lot of people would be okay with (like you said, sites convert usd to crypto day before, send crypto out, and models can convert back into usd, euro, etc. on the same day they receive it). It might not be 100% ideal, but given as stated above "FCP stopping operations, Paxum not taking US citizens as customers, epayment not taking US Dollar payments", I would think it's worth it. There's just too much financial hurdles in this industry.

Reactions: maria herna
Hello people, i need an answer!

I live in Romania, i am a model on Myfreecams, i never had problems with the payment (not using Payoneer/Firstchoice) so the problem is with the Bankwire Transfer.

It's April 11 2018 and i didn't got the payment for period March 16 2018 to March 31 2018, i know that i have to wait a little bit more (1/2 working days) but now they are 11 days and i still didn't received my payment. I called the bank asociated with Bankwire Transfer on my account, asked them why i didn't received my money. They told me that in April 4 2018 they saw ''the money coming'' and before they even reach the bank so i can get in posession they refunded the money. Of course, i didn't get a notice about this stuff, myfreecams told me nothing, the bank told me nothing, so at this point they are 11 days gone, almost paycheck to the other period and i don't have the money.

I sent an email to myfreecams to see what happens now, why did they refund, when i will get the money and so on.. do you guys ever experienced something similar?

Why do they refund the money? When they will send them? Do you usualy have problems with BANKWIRE TRANSFER (in Europe) ?

Over a given month yes, but the volatility day to day is usually not more than 1-2%, which I think a lot of people would be okay with (like you said, sites convert usd to crypto day before, send crypto out, and models can convert back into usd, euro, etc. on the same day they receive it). It might not be 100% ideal, but given as stated above "FCP stopping operations, Paxum not taking US citizens as customers, epayment not taking US Dollar payments", I would think it's worth it. There's just too much financial hurdles in this industry.

no... i've seen it move 10% in minutes. up and down.

Why do they have to buy it that far in advance? They can buy it right before they send it. It's what I do when I buy stuff with it. The volatility is only an issue if you keep it for longer periods of time. There's no reason it needs to stay in crypto currency form for more than a few minutes.

I get it, it's not ideal and far from a perfect solution. But if the financial industry starts exiting the adult market, there might not be much choice. If bitcoin were around when the same thing happened to online poker, it would've been a godsend.

They can buy it right before they send it. It's what I do when I buy stuff with it.
Technically totally right, but you're an individual, not a huge company processing thousands of transactions at once. Crypto is still pretty new overall, it may very well seem too risky and unknown to jump into for such a high volume of high amount transactions.
no... i've seen it move 10% in minutes. up and down.
Even if it was *usually* only 1-2%, expecting the cam site to take that loss seems unreasonable if the fluctuation is in the model's favor. A small percent of a huge amount is still something and adds up fast.

soo
Paxum: Canadian/Global need to create an account, they told someone they will make new cards in 4 weeks ;/ .. or you can add a bank account to paxum but have a big arse bank transfer fee.

Bank accounts: get a US bank account, some ppl are using this RBC US bank account - add the bank account , then you can either wire your money into your own bank account or E-transfer it out to your own bank.

I know a lot of south americans don't even have their own bank account and relied on payoneer/then FCP as their bank service..

So another example for colombians: Some how get a US bank account, xfer money from US bank to bancolombia.

Or use service like Paxum wait for card or xfer money from paxum to bancolombia.

Has to be a company that wants to take over these accounts lol

Technically totally right, but you're an individual, not a huge company processing thousands of transactions at once. Crypto is still pretty new overall, it may very well seem too risky and unknown to jump into for such a high volume of high amount transactions.

I don't know enough about it to know how big of an issue the volume would be. I can see that the current 24 hour volume for bitcoin is $55,507,100. I would tend to think camsite payouts would be a small blip every couple of weeks, but I have no idea how much their payouts are. The thing is, I think crypto would adjust. Especially if the adult market got on board with it. It could really help both bitcoin and the adult industry, or could be a complete disaster. Risky and unknown is definitely accurate, but sadly, it might be the only option. *Might* being the keyword there. I doubt it will come to that, but I think the chances of that are at least high enough for me to be uncomfortable with it.

Reactions: CoffeeKnight
I don't know enough about it to know how big of an issue the volume would be. I can see that the current 24 hour volume for bitcoin is $55,507,100. I would tend to think camsite payouts would be a small blip every couple of weeks, but I have no idea how much their payouts are. The thing is, I think crypto would adjust. Especially if the adult market got on board with it. It could really help both bitcoin and the adult industry, or could be a complete disaster. Risky and unknown is definitely accurate, but sadly, it might be the only option. *Might* being the keyword there. I doubt it will come to that, but I think the chances of that are at least high enough for me to be uncomfortable with it.

Oops, that was the volume for only 1 exchange! The 24h volume for bitcoin is $4,516,203,360. Pretty sure camsite payouts wouldn't even be on the radar with that sort of volume.

Pretty sure camsite payouts wouldn't even be on the radar with that sort of volume.
I was not comparing cam site payout volume with bitcoin exchange volume. I was merely pointing out that it may be more of an ordeal to process thousands of transactions at once vs. being an individual making a single transaction in a day. (Not on bitcoin's side, if that helps.)

Last edited:
Has this statement from cb been posted here already?

They say they have discount codes for Paxum.

Status
Not open for further replies.