AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a caution about check by mail: If you're outside the US and try to deposit it into a non US bank, you're gonna have a hard time accesing those funds, and it could take weeks.

In NZ it takes 2-3 days for US checks to be available in your account. I've had to switch to checks where I can, I've never had an issue with checks from Clips4Sale :)

TLDR;
  • MFC seems to be sticking to their usual policy of absolute silence. Disgraceful.

I got an email from MFC yesterday even though I don't/haven't cammed there in a long time advising me I need to switch my payout info so idk where you got this "absolute silence" thing from.

I saw messages that FCP card is not working, it's bullshit. Just get withdraw form ATM, and I'm even change my pin code before that with support, so even support answer the phone.
For now card is working fine

Reactions: GeorgyGirl
It is not in any site's best interest, or the best interest of other model's working on that site, to help anyone cam illegally and skip paying taxes. Do people really think this way? Shit like this is the reason that SESTA/FOSTA can happen to our little corner of things. Obviously, people have their reasons for working illegally but expecting a platform to assist you in that is the most asinine thing I've heard in a while. That's a ton of liability for an adult site to take on and that liability trickles down to everyone using it to make a living.

if some country cant help camgirl with this "job"... camgirls have to find a "solution"....

• Wat?!
Reactions: Teagan and zumba2
Brian, we are talking about many different cases, and many questions. I am not taking the approach of "one answer fits all". Now is the most important time for me to use my remaining listening skills.

Funds on the cards should be accessible, and many users have withdrawn them already.
I am also able to carefully say that many streaming websites have been super helpful and professional in adapting to the new situation. We're not alone in this.
I'm doing my best to remain positive here, because that's what models taught me, and I think it applies now more than ever.

TLDR;
  • First Choice and Paxum both of whom use Choice Bank to handle their prepaid cards have had their relationship with Choice Bank terminated.
  • Neither First Choice or Paxum is able to load further funds onto those prepaid cards.
  • Funds on the prepaid card should still be accessible for an undefined period of time.
  • Likely they will be returned to sender unless withdrawn ASAP. This is dependent on Choice Bank policy. First Choice and Paxum have no control over funds already loaded onto those cards.
  • First Choice hasn't notified any cardholders to warn them of this so a lot of models come payday are going to be caught unawares. Disgraceful.
  • Don't expect this decision to be reversed or fixed any time soon. New cards will have to be issued even when resolved.
  • Paxum has issued a statement to essentially say the above and that they saw this coming so new cards will be issued within the next 4 weeks with another bank. This only effects loading money to prepaid cards so it is still possible to get paid from supporting cam sites using Paxum and to then withdraw said funds to your bank/debit card (not prepay).
  • MFC seems to be sticking to their usual policy of absolute silence. Disgraceful.
I know its been said and some disagreed but I do have to concur with the suggestion of adult-oriented websites banding together and using some form of cryptocurrency as a cashout option. The main issue with this working being the fluctuating price of crytpo but if they could just overcome this it would solve the problem of banks holding adult businesses to ransom; most of whom take moral preaching actions like this while doing the opposite in their own private lives. Hypocrites.

I know some good people effected by this bs and hope everyone can find a way to sort there way through this.
So Pandora you saying that the money that i already converted to Cash will just disapear ?

Brian, we are talking about many different cases, and many questions. I am not taking the approach of "one answer fits all". Now is the most important time for me to use my remaining listening skills.

Funds on the cards should be accessible, and many users have withdrawn them already.
I am also able to carefully say that many streaming websites have been super helpful and professional in adapting to the new situation. We're not alone in this.
I'm doing my best to remain positive here, because that's what models taught me, and I think it applies now more than ever.
Hello Dan, i Did transfered the tokens to Cash on 4 april, what will happend with that money?

My thoughts on different topics:

1) Cryptocurrencies: I need cash, real money, that i can spend. I dont want to trade, i dont want to risk that i will lose everything, or my money will worth much less from one day to another. If i could cash out easily, without losing shit ton of fees or going through exchangers, it would be ok.

2) Paxum: If they really making new cards at this very moment, why dont they just simply name the new bank's name? They say nothing. Just stay calm, new card is on the way. I have doubts. If they are printing new cards, why cant i order one?

3) Epayments: Right now they dont accept USD transactions, and they dont issue new cards.
"Dear Customers! We are reviewing ePayments card issuing terms. As such, we are suspending issuance of all new cards starting today (11.04.2018) at 3pm GMT"

So what the fuck now? :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smores

You've been absolutely wonderful, seriously, thank you.

I got an email from MFC yesterday even though I don't/haven't cammed there in a long time advising me I need to switch my payout info so idk where you got this "absolute silence" thing from.

Yeah they was a good 3-4 days late plus they didn’t bother to lower their minimum wire payout below $1000 so girls can get paid quickly & safely, which means many girls are not going to get their money for pay period 1-15th of this month.
If many vids can have free wire transfer for minimum $100 then mfc could have too.

Dan i have let you a PM with some questions... can u help me with a few advices?

@Dan Epstein

What should we do with our fcp accounts when they are empty and with the cards? Just leave them? Try to close the account?
Hi, user interfaces and login options are still available. This is not affecting the ability to work with the web sites on new payment solutions, and should not entail any issues on keeping to work.
Let me know if it makes any sense at the moment :)

I helped some friends sign up for Paxum yesterday, here is a tips and tricks PDF someone may have posted :

http://paxumblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/paxum-personal-verification.pdf

^^ read through that, you’ll need to take a clear image of your ID and a bill or id with your address on it, it’ll take 72hrs to verify .. once you’re verified you will be able to link your accounts (example cb) to it and then cash out. Once you have funds in your paxum you can apply for the card — card costs 45 US per year, processing payments will be only 0.25cents .. in 4-5 weeks you’ll receive the card — if you want the card sent express fedex it’ll cost 95$ US

and our firstchoicepay cards with funds still work right now you just can’t xfer to it anymore i tester my own here in Canada and also had 3 ppl test in Colombia, hope this helps some

Hi, user interfaces and login options are still available. This is not affecting the ability to work with the web sites on new payment solutions, and should not entail any issues on keeping to work.
Let me know if it makes any sense at the moment :)

Correct, but having an account that is unable to receive funds and with no funds in it anymore will be kinda useless. Same goes for the Mastercard. So delete the fcp account and destroy the card or just leave them?

Correct, but having an account that is unable to receive funds and with no funds in it anymore will be kinda useless. Same goes for the Mastercard. So delete the fcp account and destroy the card or just leave them?
I hear you, but we're just 2-3 days into the process, and maybe we'll have new instructions within the flow of the upcoming days. I'd leave it be at the moment. The last scenario I wish to see is that models misunderstood this messaging thread, and destroyed the card while they still have funds on it. Some of the people who view this discussion (myself included) are not native English speakers, so I wish us to be on the safe side first :)

People expect them to jump on twitter immediately and make public statements. Seems they took their time figuring out what to do and DIRECTLY emailed girls on MFC affected by it (that had FCP as their payout method) instead, and also posted to the model news a more slimmed down version of the email.
Yeah they was a good 3-4 days late
We all found out about this on Tuesday AM April 10. MFC sent out their stuff Wednesday April 11. May have seemed like a long time but was not 3-4 days.

if some country cant help camgirl with this "job"... camgirls have to find a "solution"....
Sure, but once you ask a tax paying, legal website to help you with your entitled "solution", you're no longer solving your own problem. Break the law quietly and don't ask for help doing it. I won't say anything further to derail the thread, but you should pipe down with the nonsense. If you're camming illegally and avoiding taxes, it's not very "wise" to tell the whole world in writing. And, if you're not paying taxes, you have less to lose than plenty of the people who are hurt by this right now. It wouldn't take many girls doing what you're doing and getting caught to ruin a website for everyone in this political climate.

I used to have FIrstChoice and Im trying with epayservice now. They asked me this and dont know what to answer LOL. FreeCams wont answer. Would you guys help me here?
XOXO

1. Description of commercial activity related to the payments you are intended to receive via ePayService;
2. Please specify the sources of incoming funds and provide us with the relevant website links;
3. What kinds of financial transactions are you intended to conduct via ePayService? Will it be a sole transaction or rather multiple ones?

Hello, we are new here:)
We are still waiting for Paxum to verify our account... today is 72 hours since we have uploaded documents..
Has somebody recieved yet news from Paxum?
Thanks

Just had an email from SkyPrivate re new payout options:

These are the options for:

USA residents
1. Bank deposit via ACH
Fee: $5 | minimum $100 - maximum $3000 per transaction | 3 business days to reach your account

2.International bank transfer (SWIFT)
Fee: $50 | minimum $2000 | 3 - 5 business days to reach your account

3.Bitcoin
Fee: $0.00 (network fee is paid by SkyPrivate) | instant load

non-USA residents
1.ePayments wallet - EUR payout only
Fee: 0.0 $ | instant load

2.International bank transfer (SWIFT) in USD
Fee: $50 | minimum $2000 | 3 - 5 business days to reach your account

3.Bitcoin
Fee: $0.00 (network fee is paid by SkyPrivate) | instant load

4.European bank transfer (SEPA) in EUR
Fee: $0 | minimum $100 per transaction ( 2 business days to reach your account )

5.Paxum Wallet
Fee: $1 | instant load

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
nop! It would cost a fee and might take about 2-3 weeks to cash out, and no hard times :)
That depends on your country and your bank. I have had to deal with US cheques for work and one of our banks just stopped doing them (we actually opened a USD account just for the cheques) and the other was charging at least 25 Euro and it took 4-6 weeks. And that is with a business account.

A friend once wrote me a cheque and when I asked my personal bank if they could cash it, their first answer was "A cheque? We haven't used those in decades, we have no idea".

A friend once wrote me a cheque and when I asked my personal bank if they could cash it, their first answer was "A cheque? We haven't used those in decades, we have no idea".

Americans just love checks for some reason. When I worked retail, people used them constantly. Drove me bonkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.