AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm past 72 hours too. It's a joke.
I cannot understand why and why MFC and CB force us to use PAXUM? Btw as you can see only few people here confirmed that paxum is ok and its only by new members signed in a day of post. I have created account on monday and is almost over 5 days and my account is not approved. What will happens if we request payout to paxum? what happens if something gets wrong? must wait an 1 week for an stupid reply? Yes yes now somebody can tell that paxum has a massive new subscriptions but is not problems of models. Its theyr problem, its they work and rule. So paxum must solve this situation ,maybe expand approval team and support team.. its unakceptable that their behavior is so unprofessional. For me the PAXUM is big bullshit.Better work harder, reach limits and get paid by wire

@Dan Epstein but why you don't try to fine another bank ? you have skills in this I'm sure of that ..you know those things work.. I hope ChoiceBank was not the only one who can do this...I hope

paxum reg. take a lot of time.. I have an account there...even if i am from Europe I dont have the SEPA transfer active ...I just to a withdraw to my bank account -EFT transaction - and I'll see if I'll get my money in next 7 days

I also register to epayments but from 11.04.2018 they don't release any cards so.. and i'm not verify yet..must to vate 3 days..business days.

firstchoicepay ex payoneer was the must trustfully guys and serious I never had a problem and the transaction was fast and smooth ... so DAN if you care find another bank for us ..please !

@nicehotjob wait . you don't have other alternatives they are just a few guys there... and you know that the CEO is a romanian like us:p
2 years ago I make a paxum account -...i don't use it that much- and I think I wait like 2-3weeks after I send them an email asking for review.

• Wat?!
Reactions: nicehotjob
Dan was so nice to help me, I was able to withdraw my funds on an ATM. ;) We got it covered! Thanks!!

@nicehotjob wait . you don't have other alternatives they are just a few guys there... and you know that the CEO is a romanian like us:p
2 years ago I make a paxum account -...i don't use it that much- and I think I wait like 2-3weeks after I send them an email asking for review.
Like us? we are slovakian not romanian and its not important from where is CEO. Maybe waiting 2-3 weeks for aprovation and another 2-3 weeks for money payment is for you akceptable but for me and other models that theyr income of camsites is principal income and live from this money is not! Im wondering read this from an model .. :facepalm:

As for Russia, i will wait few days, mb week so all will be clear and i will get all availiable options. As for me, i don't wanna transferring funds to our local banks - they can ask about that money, and that's not clear legal so i prefer to find something like FCP.

If we do staright transfer from mfc to local bank for sure there will be questions. But I've had experience with using russian service called webcamcash which was like 3rd party: mfc --> wcc --> my local bank and it was working fine and with amounts like $1000-$1500 per transaction no one questioned me, it was 2014 and Ukraine though.
So I was thinking to do something similar with epayservies or epayments as 3rd party.

I cannot understand why and why MFC and CB force us to use PAXUM? Btw as you can see only few people here confirmed that paxum is ok and its only by new members signed in a day of post. I have created account on monday and is almost over 5 days and my account is not approved. What will happens if we request payout to paxum? what happens if something gets wrong? must wait an 1 week for an stupid reply? Yes yes now somebody can tell that paxum has a massive new subscriptions but is not problems of models. Its theyr problem, its they work and rule. So paxum must solve this situation ,maybe expand approval team and support team.. its unakceptable that their behavior is so unprofessional. For me the PAXUM is big bullshit.Better work harder, reach limits and get paid by wire

Nobody's forcing anybody to do anything. Loads of models have joined ACF since the news broke, obviously. So if models are commenting after only a day of joining, saying they've used Paxum with no problems, that doesn't necessarily mean they're any less trustworthy.

This news was as big of a shock to the cam sites as it was to us, and Paxum will not know what's hit it. There will be hundreds of thousands of models frantically trying to get signed up with them, myself included. They can't be expected to respond to everyone in a heartbeat.

I'm still only dipping my toe into camming, so thankfully I still have a full-time vanilla job, but don't think for a minute that I don't empathise with people for who camming is a full time job and have bills to pay, because I really, really do.

But Jesus Christ do people know how to throw their anger the wrong way.

Nobody's forcing anybody to do anything. Loads of models have joined ACF since the news broke, obviously. So if models are commenting after only a day of joining, saying they've used Paxum with no problems, that doesn't necessarily mean they're any less trustworthy.

This news was as big of a shock to the cam sites as it was to us, and Paxum will not know what's hit it. There will be hundreds of thousands of models frantically trying to get signed up with them, myself included. They can't be expected to respond to everyone in a heartbeat.

I'm still only dipping my toe into camming, so thankfully I still have a full-time vanilla job, but don't think for a minute that I don't empathise with people for who camming is a full time job and have bills to pay, because I really, really do.

But Jesus Christ do people know how to throw their anger the wrong way.

Check google and paxum facebook for reviews. Maybe after this you will understand this. But maybe not because you are not a full time model..

im waiting for verification with PAXUM and E-PAYMENTS.
So...for example... cant chaturbate pay by wire on my epayments cuz epayments doenst accept USD?... or simply do I have to open an EUR account epayment?
how work exactly?

I wrote exactly how mfc responded to me. I assume that they will load epayments with Euros and either you have EUR wallet on there or it will get converted into currency in which you have wallet there. I am not sure, but it was my first thought.

Check google and paxum facebook for reviews. Maybe after this you will understand this. But maybe not because you are not a full time model..

No, I'm not a full-time model yet . That doesn't mean I don't understand. I've Googled the reviews. Of course I have, but you (and many others) are asking questions literally nobody has the answer to. Everyone is trying to figure their own shit out here, and getting angry at the wrong people is not helping anyone.

They're not forcing us to do anything, but up until now Paxum and FCP were the 2 biggest platforms that offered prepaid mastercards to most people. The sites been using Paxum as a payment method for a long time, apparently it's the 2nd best option after FCP.

They're not forcing us to do anything, but up until now Paxum and FCP were the 2 biggest platforms that offered prepaid mastercards to literally anyone in the world. The sites been using Paxum as a payment method for a long time, apparently it's the 2nd best option after FCP.
you trust paxum? have you read reviews? its here models that use paxum more than 1 year to get payouts? will be support of paxum fast after this big boom of signups? was support of paxum before that boom fast? why they dont offer livechat as support like payoneer?

Yeah they was a good 3-4 days late plus they didn’t bother to lower their minimum wire payout below $1000 so girls can get paid quickly & safely, which means many girls are not going to get their money for pay period 1-15th of this month.
If many vids can have free wire transfer for minimum $100 then mfc could have too.
it definitely wasn't 3-4 days lol

Reactions: AmberCutie
Just had an email from SkyPrivate re new payout options:

These are the options for:

USA residents
1. Bank deposit via ACH
Fee: $5 | minimum $100 - maximum $3000 per transaction | 3 business days to reach your account

2.International bank transfer (SWIFT)
Fee: $50 | minimum $2000 | 3 - 5 business days to reach your account

3.Bitcoin
Fee: $0.00 (network fee is paid by SkyPrivate) | instant load

non-USA residents
1.ePayments wallet - EUR payout only
Fee: 0.0 $ | instant load

2.International bank transfer (SWIFT) in USD
Fee: $50 | minimum $2000 | 3 - 5 business days to reach your account

3.Bitcoin
Fee: $0.00 (network fee is paid by SkyPrivate) | instant load

4.European bank transfer (SEPA) in EUR
Fee: $0 | minimum $100 per transaction ( 2 business days to reach your account )

5.Paxum Wallet
Fee: $1 | instant load

I'm very disappointed with them because I was so excited to use them and now... I can't. This is also not the info they told me over Skype support last night so someone needs to communicate better.
My Skype convo:
upload_2018-4-14_9-49-43.png
upload_2018-4-14_9-50-9.png
upload_2018-4-14_9-50-35.png

• Wat?!
Reactions: NotYou
you trust paxum? have you read reviews? its here models that use paxum more than 1 year to get payouts? will be support of paxum fast after this big boom of signups? was support of paxum before that boom fast? why they dont offer livechat as support like payoneer?

I don't know whether I trust Paxum, but for me, they're probably my best option right now if they CAN be trusted. I didn't trust FirstChoice to begin with but I realise now how good they actually were in comparison. But again, you're asking questions nobody had the answer to. I do however, trust that they wouldn't be an option at all on the majority of camsites if they were completely shit. It's a shitty situation we're all in, we all know that by now, but regardless of your situation, regardless of what sites you use, we've all been given our other options, and you need to weigh up the pros and cons for each and decide what's the best for you until other options become available.

Last edited:
@Dan Epstein but why you don't try to fine another bank ? you have skills in this I'm sure of that ..you know those things work.. I hope ChoiceBank was not the only one who can do this...I hope

paxum reg. take a lot of time.. I have an account there...even if i am from Europe I dont have the SEPA transfer active ...I just to a withdraw to my bank account -EFT transaction - and I'll see if I'll get my money in next 7 days

I also register to epayments but from 11.04.2018 they don't release any cards so.. and i'm not verify yet..must to vate 3 days..business days.

firstchoicepay ex payoneer was the must trustfully guys and serious I never had a problem and the transaction was fast and smooth ... so DAN if you care find another bank for us ..please !

Dan said on a previous page that it's not up to him, he's simply a support person and I believe he's also no longer an employee but helping us as much as he can, so he doesn't have any official input with them.
He's amazing and while he's offering to help us, he's most likely doing this of his own free time and is not getting paid for it and the fact that he's stuck around is amazing.

Some important information I've got from someone very well informed from inside

"
Any money under $10000 u can take out on atm machines like normal for 30 days so clear out any money you can this way she told me.
Anything over $10000 is on hold right now since the company is going thru liquidation process

I understand English may not be your first language but according to the XBIZ report, the term they used was "liquidity-constrained position" which means they don't have enough cash if everyone decided to take out their money at once. Of course once a bank gives any hint they are no longer reliable, that is the first thing everyone will do, rush to take out their funds, creating a bank run. And now the fear the bank will collapse becomes a reality because no bank in the world holds enough cash to cover 100% withdrawals at once.

I was told could be 3 days to 3 months for this to unfreeze. But everyone will get their money guaranteed.
Payoneer has a new card issuer coming out next week called Cosmo

Wasnt ready in time for this period that is why there is no announcement yet
but will be for 1st of month.
"

So there's a hope, that's 100% valid information

If you are sure the bolded part is true, then there is little to fear. However, it's unclear to me whether the statement is solely for the purposes of preventing more fear. However, I imagine the bank would not unfreeze withdrawals unless they also offer some incentives to keep your business. Perhaps they figure out a way to make FCP cards work again. I doubt they would be willing to unfreeze withdrawals with everything being the same because that would just mean everyone will try to take out their money at once.

Hello! I have an update about Epayments and their problem with USD.
It's what they say:
"USD Bank Wires Service Update
Starting April 1st, 2018 we temporary will not be able to accept funds in USD due to policy changes from our Banking Partners and by external factors which we cannot control. Any USD transfer made to our account will be rejected and returned to sender, and may incur additional return fees by your bank. However, your eWallet USD balance is not effected. We advise to fund your account with EUR or through other methods. Outgoing USD Bank wires are also effected. We advise that If you have already made/expecting a USD transfer from/into your account, please inform us via the 'Support' section. We appreciate your understanding of the situation, we are working hard to fix it."

I asked mfc about it, and mfc responded me with "We will send Euros for Epayments.com so it should work for you. Thanks!". Maybe it will be helpful for someone!
Sure, but once you ask a tax paying, legal website to help you with your entitled "solution", you're no longer solving your own problem. Break the law quietly and don't ask for help doing it. I won't say anything further to derail the thread, but you should pipe down with the nonsense. If you're camming illegally and avoiding taxes, it's not very "wise" to tell the whole world in writing. And, if you're not paying taxes, you have less to lose than plenty of the people who are hurt by this right now. It wouldn't take many girls doing what you're doing and getting caught to ruin a website for everyone in this political climate.

I disagree entirely about the "less to lose" part. Several of the models I know who are not paying taxes are working in countries where this is illegal (as you have acknowledged), so they can't pay taxes even if they want to. And they are very often making much, much less than girls in the US. So they have much more to lose. Their 500 bucks is worth more to them at this point than a model who makes several thousand a month and has a chance to save up. Neither model is in a good place and it is certainly shitty for everyone, but the model losing her only income (and often her only shot at a job that can support her) is losing just as much or more.

I disagree entirely about the "less to lose" part. Several of the models I know who are not paying taxes are working in countries where this is illegal (as you have acknowledged), so they can't pay taxes even if they want to. And they are very often making much, much less than girls in the US. So they have much more to lose. Their 500 bucks is worth more to them at this point than a model who makes several thousand a month and has a chance to save up. Neither model is in a good place and it is certainly shitty for everyone, but the model losing her only income (and often her only shot at a job that can support her) is losing just as much or more.
Plenty of girls who live in legal countries pay taxes and don't make that much either, and, in the context of this thread, some will be lucky if they aren't taxed on money they aren't going to receive. Just because you have the perception that American women are making more, even after handing over 20+ % to taxes, does not make it true, hero.

E MAIL FROM PAXUM

Paxum – New Cards On The Way!

On April 9th 2018 Choice Bank Limited informed its customers that Choice Bank had been forced into a constrained position by the regulatory authorities. This is an issue between Choice Bank and its regulatory authorities directly, and it is completely unrelated to Paxum. Paxum is just a customer of Choice Bank.

It is important to note that Paxum was only MINORLY and TEMPORARILY affected by this situation.

The only change in our current business is that Choice Bank issued Paxum cards can no longer be loaded. Any existing funds on the cards can be withdrawn as usual at ATMs or by using the card for POS purchases.

All other aspects of Paxums business are operating as usual; transfers, withdrawals, adding funds, creating new accounts, etc.

Paxum has finalized a backup card and new cards are currently being printed. There will be no additional cost to existing card-holders for the replacement card, and everything should be completed as scheduled.

In the meantime, after a non-stop effort to secure a faster solution and in response to the overwhelming influx of recent new Paxum account-holders switching their business to us, Paxum has secured temporary replacement cards that will be issued to customers as early as next week! These cards will be automatically provided to existing card-holders at no additional cost as well. Card status updates will be visible in accounts next week.

The limits for the temporary card will be $2,000 USD loading per day and $20,000 USD maximum loading per month. The highest balance allowed on the card is $5,000 USD which is fully available for POS purchases at any time. Clients can also use the card for ATM withdrawals up to $1,000 USD per day. Those will be temporary limits and will be increased later.

Paxum will focus on verifying all new clients as swiftly as possible. Then, in a few weeks, we will issue our regular logo branded Paxum card again at no extra cost for existing card-holders. The regular Paxum card will have higher limits than the previous Paxum card. Please log-in to your account from time to time to check for new announcements as we will update clients of our progress.

Paxum offers multiple withdrawal options (Swift Wire, EFT/ACH, External Credit/Debit Card, and Transfer to Other Accounts), instant payments worldwide, and we still offer instant withdrawal so clients can continue to access their funds while awaiting a card replacement.

Paxum payment solution has always been more than just a card. We treasure the relationships we have made with our many valuable customers over the last 9 years, and we sincerely appreciate the continued support you provide. We look forward to seeing our customers at upcoming conferences and events, and we would like to once again thank you all for choosing to use our payment solution for your payments. As a Paxum customer we consider you part of the Paxum family, and we look forward to serving your needs into the future.

I wonder what was the exact reason for Choice bank,from what I read they said that they have a TEMPORARY problem regarding liquidity NOT THAT was "constrained" position by the regulatory authorities! I hope those regulatory authorities will not come after the paxum bank .
But something is happen and we dont know...first was epayments who stop the usd transfers and the usd card and then is Choice Bank

Several of the models I know who are not paying taxes are working in countries where this is illegal (as you have acknowledged), so they can't pay taxes even if they want to. And they are very often making much, much less than girls in the US.
Work an illegal job, play a risky game. Sometimes that risk does not pay off.

Heartless to say that? Maybe. But that's how I feel. Breaking laws has consequences. Walking the line for possible reward when there's much risk involved doesn't always go in your favor.

@rrottenbee was a time when skyprivate had minim 1000$ to withdraw via bitcoin ..that was fuck up...but was a mistake
skyprivate is serious and I like it because of the BTC stuff... if you wanna "invest or lose :)" is the bes tHigh tech. gamble system.

will be good if all the sites implemented the bitcoin stuff will also be a hard kick in the ass for all the banks.... yes bitcoin is volatile but is very simple you have to receive 100$.... the site sent to you 100$ worth of btc .. you can also withdraw in that day when you get the bitcoin ..how low can bitcoin drop in 1 day??..not that much. or can go higher in the next day when you go to the bitcoin ATM ...if that's not possible well many exchanges offer FIAT.

because of skyprivate I have a new hobby and a LocalBitcoins account where I sell crypto.
you realize if BTC will go into webcam/adult industry all this shit will go too theee mooooonnnn

@rrottenbee was a time when skyprivate had minim 1000$ to withdraw via bitcoin ..that was fuck up...but was a mistake
skyprivate is serious and I like it because of the BTC stuff... if you wanna "invest or lose :)" is the bes tHigh tech. gamble system.

will be good if all the sites implemented the bitcoin stuff will also be a hard kick in the ass for all the banks.... yes bitcoin is volatile but is very simple you have to receive 100$.... the site sent to you 100$ worth of btc .. you can also withdraw in that day when you get the bitcoin ..how low can bitcoin drop in 1 day??..not that much. or can go higher in the next day when you go to the bitcoin ATM ...if that's not possible well many exchanges offer FIAT.

because of skyprivate I have a new hobby and a LocalBitcoins account where I sell crypto.
you realize if BTC will go into webcam/adult industry all this shit will go too theee mooooonnnn

I have absolutely no interest in using cryptocurrency. My post was about the fact that one customer support person told me one thing last night, which made me think that I might be able to use Skyprivate after all, but this morning's email has confirmed that until they implement new payment options, I won't be able to use it.

So Pandora you saying that the money that i already converted to Cash will just disapear ?
Cash is money that you can hold in your hand. You transfered money to a prepaid card that no service, other than the bank that issued them has control over how. Either spend or withdraw from an ATM the funds as soon as possible.

• Helpful!
Reactions: JickyJuly
I cannot put that I am a webcam model on my tax forms where I live, I had to put another form of web work on that which restricts what I can claim back regarding costs. That is the way I have had to do it to be able to pay my taxes. As long as they get their money they dont look too closely at where the money has come from and as far as I can see it does not say Chaturbate on the wire transfer that is coming into my bank.

Work an illegal job, play a risky game. Sometimes that risk does not pay off.

Heartless to say that? Maybe. But that's how I feel. Breaking laws has consequences. Walking the line for possible reward when there's much risk involved doesn't always go in your favor.

I was once told, camming is illegal where I live too. It's not true. Was a lie spread by my former studio so I don't leave them. Camming being illegal is easily said but not always true. In the end it's modelling and that's hardly illegal anywhere to my knowledge.

But even if it was illegal and it's common knowledge that it really is illegal in a certain country, it is VERY liberal of the camsites to allow broadcasters from these countries on their platform. I wouldn't blame the sites if they don't approve broadcasters from countries where it really is without a doubt illegal.

72 hours and counting. for Paxum account, I'm sure they are swamped with this last minute applications so i'll be patience.

Anyone here, has a good suggestion for a bank (Philippines preferred) that they never had problem with wire transfer?

***Hugs everyone in this situation!!!!****

Reactions: Pandora1066
Status
Not open for further replies.