AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Lately, I've been getting the urge to get back into Morrowind and Oblivion. Specifically, I'd love to do a playthrough where I do both settings on the same character through the Morroblivion mod that combines the two games in the Oblivion framework. I always thought it would be cool to start out as a nameless prisoner who becomes the Nerevarine and the Champion of Cyrodiil, and eventually Sheogorath himself. Then, I could (mostly) canonically make a Sheogorath character, and just cause total chaos in Skyrim!

My Morrowind and Oblivion installations are so old, though. They're just a mess. I wonder if it would just be better to download new copies of the games, and start fresh.

I guess that's not what I'm playing right now, but it's a fun idea that's crossed my mind. I am playing Neverwinter Nights a bit, and that's pretty good. I'm still not too far in, so I still feel a bit like a scrub with lackluster equipment, even after playing for 15 hours. That's actually a neat thing -- very D&D -- not being an OP Monty Hall lootfest right off the bat. It's also nice not having to micromanage a party in a BioWare RPG, and the reputation system as you go along is pretty cool.

Reactions: Kitty1purry
I spent all night getting it to work properly, and it seems to be running from two separate directories for some reason, but I managed to get a stable version of Morroblivion up and running without having to do a complete reinstallation!

hackerman.jpg

Last edited:
Hellblade: Senuas Sacrifice blew my mind in the best way. It's description on Steam is: "From the makers of Heavenly Sword, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, and DmC: Devil May Cry, comes a warrior’s brutal journey into myth and madness. Set in the Viking age, a broken Celtic warrior embarks on a haunting vision quest into Viking Hell to fight for the soul of her dead lover."

If you played their other games, don't take them into account when judging this game regardless if you liked them or not, this is a totally different kind of player experience.

No spoilers but they delve into mental illness in a way that could only be done in a video game. I had to stop a few times because some parts were truly disturbing in a visceral way. Their use of audio is highly unique and adds to the experience, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND WEARING HEADPHONES if you can manage it. The game recommends it also, but not everyone has the option.

It's available on all platforms, and it's a middle-market game so it has incredible visuals and storytelling, and it only takes about 5 hours to play. Honestly, for the depth of the experience I got, I was happy to spend $30 on it.

Then, after you play it, look up some of the videos people have made about it. It's super interesting. I haven't been captivated by a game like this in a long time.

Slowly getting back into gaming. In a relationship and it helps prevent me from going out and doing dumb stuff that I'll regret. Finished the Fallout 4 achievements. Nuka cola and the Nuka-cade ones were pretty annoying. Working on Dangerous Golf and Geometry Wars 3. Started a bunch of game pass games but wasn't really feeling them. Finally tried Superhot and enjoyed it but got bored after beating the main game.

Darwin Project! Honestly I was pretty damn tired of battle royale style games but this bad boy is free and surprisingly enjoyable.

God help me, I just installed Threes on my phone again.
Proper games-wise, I've been browsing itch.io for things to play on cam. POKE ABBY was a big hit with my room yesterday, and everyone had a great time watching me fail spectacularly at a Tetris clone.

• Funny!
Reactions: Slapstick
It took 20gb of downloaded patches (guess I won't be using the internet for the rest of the month) but I finally have GTA V working!

First thing I did after the prologue was go to the strip club down the street from Franklin's house, and try to get that young man a new French dancer girlfriend named Fufu.

I've been playing WoW and Fortnite.

I recently got a PS4 as a gift and immediately got Detroit Become Human.
I love that people still play WoW. I sometimes go back to it every now and then but always end up quitting again after a month. I kind of lost interest after what happened to the private Molten server as that’s where I had all of my mains.

Reactions: MiniatureKiwi
I'm stuck. I just finished Fallout 4 and Witcher 3 main games, started them both when they came out. And right now...nothing sounds good and I don't want to start anything new. So I'm playing old games for achievements lol.

I keep being asked to download and play Fortnite. Think I might have to...

I also want to start playing Assassin's Creed again. Never made it very far but enjy the storyline

I’ve been playing Overcooked non-stop with my roommate. It’s so fun!