AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I love Scott Manley! Yay
yeah, he's pretty cool. I try to catch his twitch streams when I can. I don't chat much in them other than to say hi, but I happily watch what he's doing, especially when he's building rockets in KSP.

I have been playing Mafia III for a while. pretty good start. waiting to finish the story and see how good the story line is. waited for this a long time after the Mafia II [ enjoyed it a lot ]

Reactions: Ryuki22
I've mostly been playing Stardew Valley for the Switch lately.

Reactions: Ryuki22 and Gen
I've mostly been playing RimWorld
I've gotten into that lately too!

I just started South Park: The Fractured but Whole, though so that's taking my chill-gaming time over the next week or so.

PUBG is my non-chill game of choice at the moment. Man it gets my blood flowing.

Whenever I get a chance to play, it's either Fallout4 or Halo5. If I don't feel like I want to think, I'll load up Street Fighter or Diablo.

Destiny 2 and Forza 7 are my time sinks right now. I still fit in Gems of War and Eternal, as well. Waiting for Plains of Eidolon to hit console before I jump back into Warframe.

I made it through the main story in Fallout 4 tonight. I've been playing it like it's my job over the last couple of weeks. I look forward to just puttering around with settlements, romancing that French robot, and exploring now.

I've been playing Stellaris for a while now. If you haven't heard of it, it's like Civilization, but more complicated and in space. The micromanaging and macromanaging are real. It's both a fantastic stress relief and an enormous time sink

Currently replaying Fallout 4. I LOVE IT. My favorite series and I love the OST! I’m playing again, now with the Brotherhood of Steel.
Also playing every now and then Fallout 3.

Can’t wait for next weekend when I’m going to pick up Skyrim VR and Monster of the Deep:Final Fantasy XV.

Shame they cancelled Fallout VR and also it’s a shame they don’t have as many interesting games for the PSVR. :(

I'm glad I played through the main story before installing mods because now it's ON. I can tell the next 400 hours I spend in FO4 will be futzing around with mods.

In the last two days, I've installed about 40 mods. My plugin list has gone from 10 to near 100. The thing is, it's mostly just some fun settlement and crafting additions, like Videos of the Wasteland, which lets you play video on TVs and the Starlight Drive-in screen. I've spent all afternoon downloading many GB of video holotapes to play on my TVs. I'm really tempted to download the Creation Kit, just so I can make a few movie and radio station mods of my own.

I knew it would come to this. It's been this way since Morrowind.

BethSoft modding addiction is real, folks.

Reactions: Gen and MicaVerano
Destiny 2 for me, but I got bored with it because it's the same old same old.
Waiting for the new DLC to drop on December 5th, then I am good to play for a little again.

Warframe and Gems of War, primarily. Also waiting for Destiny 2 DLC to re-ignite my interest.

I recently played through Hue on the PS3. It's a side scrolling puzzle game utilizing color in ways to alter the map and solve the puzzles. It reminded me of FEZ a bit while playing in the way that you are always changing your perception of the map to move forward. It was fun and challenging while still being low key and relaxing. Highly recommend playing it projected on a wall (and just gaming on walls in general).

Now I'm knee deep in swamps in Grim Dawn. It's an ARPG like Diablo, Titan Quest, and Torchlight. My two complaints are weak customization options on your character avatar (brunette, white skin in Male or Female are the options) and the map seems useless for looking for places you want to go back to, since it doesn't seem to record cave markers and things like that for the map that you have explored, just displays it if you are nearby. I hope I'm just misusing my map? I like that the game rewards you for collecting lore, something I feel games like Skyrim are lacking. Also if you ever wanted to play a game where a lot of the armor makes you feel like an extra for Van Helsing, then you're in luck.

I've recently started playing all of the Metal Gear Solid series. I'm on Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker and I'm too hyped to get to the Monster Hunter bits of the game :D

I need to upgrade my gpu to play some of those new games..
I just reactivated my WoW account, but didn't buy the expansion. One of my viewers said he'd buy it for me if I put it on my wl.
Paladins is alright, it's in beta
DayZ - still in alpha. I put a few hours in since I die so often.
Blade & Soul
Team Fortress 2 for some quick fraggin fun
Once I get that gpu though, Ark and PlayerUnknown's is getting burnt out.