Welcome to ACF

Join us now to access all features of the forum and interact with cam models and members!

1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Whatcha been playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by PunkInDrublic, Sep 17, 2014.

1. DuoShi

V.I.P. Member

Apparently, Need For Speed 2017 is a thing. Going to look into it. The last Need For Speed for entertaining.

2. Missvc

Cam Model

I'm pretty much a kid when it comes to games and mainly just play animal crossing so I bought "happy home designer" too and I'm enjoying it.

I have no shame.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DuoShi

V.I.P. Member

Need for Speed Payback is the official name.

4. AudriTwo

Cam Model

Witcher 3. its good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nastytentacle

Cam Model

Stardew Valley.
    It's awesome. :h:
    It's just like Harvest Moon, but way better!

• Like Like x 2
  6. ForceTen

Solitaire, when I can spare a few moments... :(

7. DuoShi

V.I.P. Member

With the announcement of a few racing games at E3, I'll probably start playing Forza Horizon 3 again to check out the DLC.

8. MysticalFires

Cam Model

I've been playing a few games lately. Fatal Frame 2, Fantasy Life, Animal crossing!

9. AdaPhoenix

Cam Model

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild has been dominating my free time lately. Until I rage quit due to stupid deaths, then I usually move to an old school title, which as of late has been Chrono Trigger.

10. AnnaValloMFC

Still a ton of LoZ - BOTW and Horizon.

Waiting for the new Uncharted.

11. Yavin4MFC

So I picked up State of Decay really cheap. It's rough but fun. However...it's becoming increasingly buggy and jarring at times, to the point it's no longer fun to boot it up. Got maybe 2-3 hours out of a $6 purchase so that's not terrible, but disappointing. Was half hoping to 100% it, but I don't even want to touch it now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Gen

Gen
    Cam Model

I looooove State of Decay but you're right, it's buggy as fuck. Zombies swimming through floors :drowning::giggle: I hope the second game is better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Yavin4MFC

Yeah I wish I loved it more. It can be fun but it's just gotten increasingly buggy on me. I think it was a bad sign when I bought the game, played for 5 minutes, then didn't touch it for a week. Something didn't click...

• Aw, that stinks. Sorry. Aw, that stinks. Sorry. x 1
  14. AdaPhoenix

Cam Model

Jumped on Ocarina of Time again.........

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. heybarkeep

Played a few games of Friday the 13th. Not without its jank but fun enough to look past its problems. I still suck at it but am starting to get the hang of it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Tartan

I fired up Dying Light again yesterday I don't know why but I get a weird sense of joy drop kicking zombies off of tall buildings :wideyed:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Skarlet Siren

I've recently been playing Speedrunners, Sid Meier's Civilization V, and have been thinking about firing up FEZ or Dead Island soon.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yavin4MFC

Picked up Forza Horizon 3 and Injustice 2. Turns out I really suck at racing and fighting games, though I've been enjoying both! lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. DuoShi

V.I.P. Member

Same here. I love racing games (bought every Forza so far) and fighting games, but I'm absolutely horrid at them.

20. Gen

Gen
    Cam Model

I picked up Injustice 2 this weekend, story mode is pretty short but the game is so fun. I like the new gameplay and the customized dialogue between characters when you play two-player. And I swooned at the Black Canary/Green Arrow chapter! :inlove:

Also been replaying Dishonoured 2. I did a stealthy Emily playthrough, a violent Corvo one, now doing violent Emily.

• Like Like x 1
  21. ExcellaExe

Cam Model

PREY. I'm obsessed right now.

22. heybarkeep

Gears 4. See lots of bitching about micro transactions and skins but I don't care. Game is dope, best Gears to date imo. Not interested in playing dress up. The gnasher can be a bit wonky, only valid complaint that I could make.

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. Mizz_Kleo

Cam Model

I've been playing Pokemon Sun and... I really don't like it do far! there are so many cut scenes that I kind of want to rip what little hair I have out of my head. Here's hoping that this is just primarily in the beginning of the game. :|

24. DP667

PUBG and Rimworld

25. Lylawinter

Cam Model

I'm a world of warcraft player, myself. My girlfriend and I met there, we raid three times a week. Sometimes I play and cam at the same time for extra fun- it's a little added challenge haha

26. AlexaCrush

Cam Model

Yesss, Stardew Valley for the win. I had to force myself to stop playing because I wouldn't do anything else hahaha. It's way to easy to say "Just one more day" and then just never stop.

27. zippypinhead

Thanks to the adorkable enthusiasm of Ellen Rose on this video:

I thought I'd pick up Kingdoms of Amalur and give it a go, again. For some reason, it keeps crashing on me, though, so now I'm booting up Dragon Age: Origins.

28. SaberOni

I have been playing quite a bit of PUBG, Rust, and Overwatch lately. Would be super fun if I could get some other girls to play with me on them too! :D

29. JadeFoxxx

I feel like im going to get a lot of hate for this but i've always been a GTA ho.
    I got tired of Fallout and just keep getting farther and seeing the new F'd up characters arise.
    Addicted

30. zippypinhead

You can be a ho for any game you want. We're all about personal empowerment 'round these parts.

• Like Like x 1