AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Breath of the wild!! On the wii u.
I just recently got the master sword. I'm slowly making my way through the map while trying to explore and complete as much I can before moving on! It's super fun.

Reactions: Val Vega and Gen
As a twitch streamer, I really focused on League of Legends! It's definitely my favourite game, but super time intensive.
I've been playing Player Unknown's Battlegrounds, and losing in Rocket League as well :3

Reactions: jessakitten
I'm playing a looooot of Mass Effect Andromeda. Now that they patched the weird eyes and some of the facial animations it's so much nicer.

I'm playing a looooot of Mass Effect Andromeda. Now that they patched the weird eyes and some of the facial animations it's so much nicer.
LMAO I've been waiting for them to patch it before I bought it!! haha I can't wait to get back into this series

Way too much of this
Screen Shot 2017-04-20 at 9.11.11 AM.png

Reactions: ExcellaExe
Ye,might actually give it a go now. Biggest issue for me were the eyes. THE EYES. EDI was more human.
I've been playing the Torment: Tides of Numenera. Nice world, interesting enough story but when it comes to roleplaying I feel it's lacking and undeserving of the huge funds it got through kickstarter.

LMAO I've been waiting for them to patch it before I bought it!! haha I can't wait to get back into this series
I'm still of the opinion that it isn't optimized well, so if you're doing PC gaming (which, duh, twitch streamer) then it might still have the occasional frame rate drop. Here's hoping that patch is coming soon. It took them a while to do that for Dragon Age: Inquisition, so I'm not gonna hold my breath lol

Kingdom hearts 2.5 remix and kingdom hearts dream drop distance. Because you cant have enough KH right?! Lol But I still need to play the gladio dlc for FFXV. And can't wait to play Persona5. I've read great reviews. XD

Pac-Man and The Sims! :) I'm a sucker for the old school games. lol :) Has anyone here ever played the original Sims and laughed so hard at the lame excuses your friends give over the phone when they don't feel like coming over? "Sorry, but I'm waiting for the phone repairman to come over." (while they're on the phone. "My psychic advisor has advised me to stay home today." "I would, but I'm waiting on the mail carrier to come." lol :)

Reactions: Val Vega and Gen
I just recently purchased Injustice 2 earlier this week. I am really not into fighting games nor am I a DC fan but I very much LOVE playing Injustice 2! The main story is great and allows you to play some of the other characters and try out their move sets. The game also has a loot system giving you a wide variety of costume add-on items and powers for your character while playing Story and Multiverse mode, both are offline and solo (which is fine with me because I know I'd get my ass handed to me playing against an actual person online). In addition, Multiverse mode also refreshes very frequently with new worlds and battle challenges to play (such as fighting with no powers, slow-mo, etc) this adds huge replay value and I can't get enough of it!

I think Injustice 2 is well worth it if you're into games with lots of content, replay value and even if you're aren't a fighting-game gamer you'll be addicted to this! Highly recommended, check it out!

Reactions: Gen and DuoShi
I'm sooooo obsessed with Rocket League!

Reactions: TwerkinGamerCutie
I recently played Uncharted: A Thief's End for the first time and loved it so I picked up the Uncharted collection and am playing through it now. It's as great as everyone says!

I just recently purchased Injustice 2 earlier this week. I am really not into fighting games nor am I a DC fan but I very much LOVE playing Injustice 2! The main story is great and allows you to play some of the other characters and try out their move sets. The game also has a loot system giving you a wide variety of costume add-on items and powers for your character while playing Story and Multiverse mode, both are offline and solo (which is fine with me because I know I'd get my ass handed to me playing against an actual person online). In addition, Multiverse mode also refreshes very frequently with new worlds and battle challenges to play (such as fighting with no powers, slow-mo, etc) this adds huge replay value and I can't get enough of it!

I think Injustice 2 is well worth it if you're into games with lots of content, replay value and even if you're aren't a fighting-game gamer you'll be addicted to this! Highly recommended, check it out!
I want this game soooo bad!! I'm jealous but glad to hear it's great.

As of today Friday the 13th on the PS4 is finally working! I really like it its more fun and extremely hilarious if everyone has a mic and talks during the game! It can get buggy at times but the devs are working hard to fix them and they are promising free game updates in the future such as a single player mode!

Reactions: Gen
Injustice 2. A lot.

Reactions: Gen
Is there are new NFS up for grab?

Apparently, Need For Speed 2017 is a thing. Going to look into it. The last Need For Speed for entertaining.