AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
My partner and I love a good couch coop on PS4. Unfortunately there's not really that many awesome ones. We played Don't starve for awhile - such cute artwork!! We are now into 7 days to die - like Don't starve but a bigger world and zombies to kill ;)

Reactions: Gen
been playing a lot of d&d on tabletop simulator.

Reactions: zippypinhead
I bought the Fallout 4 Season Pass last weekend, and I'm finally getting into the game. All the futzing around DLC interests me, so that's all I've been doing so far -- sticking close to Sanctuary and Concord, scavenging, learning my way around settlements, and modding weapons and armor. I had originally thought I would cosplay Grognak, but with the Automatron DLC, I think I'll be roleplaying a robot-obsessed tinkerer. I hear you can even get a robot girlfriend, so that's going to be fun.

Killing Floor 2! No story line, but it's (imo) super fun to play online if you like FPS games.
Also, got the Kingdom Hearts remix when it came out on PS4 and have been replaying the first one.

Once September hits, new games will start coming in for me. Right now, I'm just cycling through what I have. WoW, Eternal, Gears of War 4, Gems of War, Guild Wars 2, Injustice 2, and Halo 5.

GET SONIC MANIA!

Reactions: ExcellaExe
One thing I've never done with a Bethesda open-world game is get right to the main storyline. I spent 500 hours in Skyrim before I decided to give a shit about Alduin, I spent 1000+ hours in Morrowind, and I never did finish up Fallout 3, New Vegas, or Oblivion. When I first started FO4, I didn't give much thought to its story, either. Dead spouse and kidnapped baby? Meh. Plus, I don't care about spoilers, so I already know the big twists and turns in the narrative. But Kellogg hooked me. There's just a lot of "why?" and "how?" involved with him and the Institute, so I've played through about half of the main story now, without getting too distracted by any side business. I really do hope some of the "why?" and "how?" questions get answered.

I'm also playing No Man's Sky, which I bought on sale a few weeks back, in conjunction with the much-lauded "Atlas Rising" update. I don't mind saying, this is the space exploration game I've been looking for for years. I'm glad the developers stuck with its development, and it's turned out to be solid. There is a very good chance that I will spend a whole lot of hours on this one, just exploring, logging discoveries, and collecting stuff. The only problem is that planets really get laggy on my aging laptop.

Just started playing Mass Effect 2. So far, so fun.

Reactions: Yavin4MFC
There's a game in Steam that is called Pony Island. I don´'t want to spoil you but in the videogame you are a pony and Satan is trying to kill you. 8 bit aesthetic and creepy soundtrack, definitely it worths ;)
Test-noscale.jpg

Mario + Rabbids. This game should not be as good as it is. Local GameStop released it early last night, and I picked it up and didn't stop til like 4am.

ive been playing lots of games mostly pc games on steam or battlenet. playersunkown battlegrounds is my fav! destiny 2 and cod waw coming soon cant wait :D

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. But then, hasn't everyone of late? And I just picked up Wayward Terran Frontier: Zero Falls. It's an indie space game that I watched a youtuber Scott Manly playing yesterday so bought and am having a bit of fun with. Still in early access, but it seems pretty good so far. Has some quirks, but good enough to play.

Reactions: Tia
Destiny 2 is solid. Lots of improvements from the first game. Obviously, the grind remains, but it's more of an open world feel rather "Orbit. Run mission. Orbit. Run mission."

Reactions: omgitsg
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. But then, hasn't everyone of late? And I just picked up Wayward Terran Frontier: Zero Falls. It's an indie space game that I watched a youtuber Scott Manly playing yesterday so bought and am having a bit of fun with. Still in early access, but it seems pretty good so far. Has some quirks, but good enough to play.
I love Scott Manley! Yay

Friday the 13th on PS4! It can be glitchy (kicks you sometimes or won't connect) but it's SO much fun. I don't normally play games online but this one is great, especially if you stay up late after the idiot kids go to bed. If anyone else plays, let me know!

Reactions: Ryuki22 and opphs
I picked up Destiny 2. Enjoying is so far, it's different in a few good ways, similar in some ways...it sort of does feel like Destiny 1.5 (or Year Four, as it should be called), and I think some of their polish is a bit backwards, but it's a lot of fun.

Reactions: Ryuki22