Welcome to ACF

Join us now to access all features of the forum and interact with cam models and members!

1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Whatcha been playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by PunkInDrublic, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Phoenix4987

Phoenix4987 I'm kind of a big deal.

Marvel Heroes Omega. The depth of the game is unreal. It just came out on console but apparently it's been out on pc for ages.

2. opphs

opphs Cool Beans

My niece and I finished Limbo a few months back, and last night we started Inside. Amazing games

• Like Like x 1
  3. LucyRider

LucyRider Awesomesauce
    Cam Model

My partner and I love a good couch coop on PS4. Unfortunately there's not really that many awesome ones. We played Don't starve for awhile - such cute artwork!! We are now into 7 days to die - like Don't starve but a bigger world and zombies to kill ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. hellerphoto

hellerphoto Member

PUBG.
    Does Capture One Pro 10 + Photoshop count?

5. Mocahontas721

Mocahontas721 Member

Ive been Playing Injustice 2 and i loooooove it! My friend let me borrow Crash Bandacoot and ill just say its a frustrating game lololol also trying Resident Evil Bio-hazard.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gwen devill

Gwen devill Member
    Cam Model

WARFRAME!!!! I PLAY SO MUCH FUCKING WARFRAME! If anyone plays on PC I'd love to play.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Logan469

Logan469 Member

Ghost Recon: Wildlands and The Division right now. Trying to get into The Witcher 3

8. AudriTwo

AudriTwo All your thread are belong to me.
    Cam Model

been playing a lot of d&d on tabletop simulator.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kevinsouths

Kevinsouths Member

FIFA 17 the last times

10. zippypinhead

zippypinhead All your thread are belong to me.

I bought the Fallout 4 Season Pass last weekend, and I'm finally getting into the game. All the futzing around DLC interests me, so that's all I've been doing so far -- sticking close to Sanctuary and Concord, scavenging, learning my way around settlements, and modding weapons and armor. I had originally thought I would cosplay Grognak, but with the Automatron DLC, I think I'll be roleplaying a robot-obsessed tinkerer. I hear you can even get a robot girlfriend, so that's going to be fun.

11. LydiaReigh

LydiaReigh Member

Killing Floor 2! No story line, but it's (imo) super fun to play online if you like FPS games.
    Also, got the Kingdom Hearts remix when it came out on PS4 and have been replaying the first one.

12. Neongamegirl

Neongamegirl Member

Does anyone else pay paragon?:D

13. LibertyJemmz717

LibertyJemmz717 Cool Beans
    Cam Model

got sucked back into WoW... so addictive

• Like Like x 1
  14. bigsancho

bigsancho Rocks your Socks
    V.I.P. Member

With the football season back (kind of) I was playing Madden 17, and on my phone dragon ball z dokkan battle