AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apparently, Need For Speed 2017 is a thing. Going to look into it. The last Need For Speed for entertaining.

Need for Speed Payback is the official name.

Witcher 3. its good.

Reactions: Nastytentacle
With the announcement of a few racing games at E3, I'll probably start playing Forza Horizon 3 again to check out the DLC.

So I picked up State of Decay really cheap. It's rough but fun. However...it's becoming increasingly buggy and jarring at times, to the point it's no longer fun to boot it up. Got maybe 2-3 hours out of a $6 purchase so that's not terrible, but disappointing. Was half hoping to 100% it, but I don't even want to touch it now.

Reactions: swagger and Gen
So I picked up State of Decay really cheap. It's rough but fun. However...it's becoming increasingly buggy and jarring at times, to the point it's no longer fun to boot it up. Got maybe 2-3 hours out of a $6 purchase so that's not terrible, but disappointing. Was half hoping to 100% it, but I don't even want to touch it now.
I looooove State of Decay but you're right, it's buggy as fuck. Zombies swimming through floors :drowning::giggle: I hope the second game is better.

Reactions: swagger
I looooove State of Decay but you're right, it's buggy as fuck. Zombies swimming through floors :drowning::giggle: I hope the second game is better.
Yeah I wish I loved it more. It can be fun but it's just gotten increasingly buggy on me. I think it was a bad sign when I bought the game, played for 5 minutes, then didn't touch it for a week. Something didn't click...

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Gen
Played a few games of Friday the 13th. Not without its jank but fun enough to look past its problems. I still suck at it but am starting to get the hang of it.

Picked up Forza Horizon 3 and Injustice 2. Turns out I really suck at racing and fighting games, though I've been enjoying both! lol

Reactions: DuoShi
Picked up Forza Horizon 3 and Injustice 2. Turns out I really suck at racing and fighting games, though I've been enjoying both! lol

Same here. I love racing games (bought every Forza so far) and fighting games, but I'm absolutely horrid at them.

I picked up Injustice 2 this weekend, story mode is pretty short but the game is so fun. I like the new gameplay and the customized dialogue between characters when you play two-player. And I swooned at the Black Canary/Green Arrow chapter! :inlove:

Also been replaying Dishonoured 2. I did a stealthy Emily playthrough, a violent Corvo one, now doing violent Emily.

Gears 4. See lots of bitching about micro transactions and skins but I don't care. Game is dope, best Gears to date imo. Not interested in playing dress up. The gnasher can be a bit wonky, only valid complaint that I could make.

Thread to ramble about what you have been playing recently.

I've been playing Pokemon Sun and... I really don't like it do far! there are so many cut scenes that I kind of want to rip what little hair I have out of my head. Here's hoping that this is just primarily in the beginning of the game. :|

Stardew Valley.
It's awesome. :h:
It's just like Harvest Moon, but way better!
Yesss, Stardew Valley for the win. I had to force myself to stop playing because I wouldn't do anything else hahaha. It's way to easy to say "Just one more day" and then just never stop.

Thanks to the adorkable enthusiasm of Ellen Rose on this video:

I thought I'd pick up Kingdoms of Amalur and give it a go, again. For some reason, it keeps crashing on me, though, so now I'm booting up Dragon Age: Origins.

I have been playing quite a bit of PUBG, Rust, and Overwatch lately. Would be super fun if I could get some other girls to play with me on them too! :D

I feel like im going to get a lot of hate for this but i've always been a GTA ho.
I got tired of Fallout and just keep getting farther and seeing the new F'd up characters arise.
Addicted

I feel like im going to get a lot of hate for this but i've always been a GTA ho.
I got tired of Fallout and just keep getting farther and seeing the new F'd up characters arise.
Addicted

You can be a ho for any game you want. We're all about personal empowerment 'round these parts.

Marvel Heroes Omega. The depth of the game is unreal. It just came out on console but apparently it's been out on pc for ages.