AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OBS Tip Notifiers - Advice from models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinymartianslut

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 1, 2017
The Moon
Twitter Username
@marsmayhem42
Chaturbate Username
not_your_waifu
I've noticed that the top rooms have interactive OBS. More sophisticated than basic name overlays. I'm very interested in Notifiers, like Spin the Wheel, but most importantly, Tip Notifiers. I've looked everywhere for tutorials. Everything seems to be a guide for Twitch...

I'd prefer not to buy a custom plug-in (as I see offered in here often). I really would love to be sent in the direction of the site that taught you what to do. If anything, I'd tip for that. Thank you ~

I've noticed that the top rooms have interactive OBS. More sophisticated than basic name overlays. I'm very interested in Notifiers, like Spin the Wheel, but most importantly, Tip Notifiers. I've looked everywhere for tutorials. Everything seems to be a guide for Twitch...

I'd prefer not to buy a custom plug-in (as I see offered in here often). I really would love to be sent in the direction of the site that taught you what to do. If anything, I'd tip for that. Thank you ~
The problem is that you need a plugin to catch the tip notifications from the site. For that you need a small plugin for Chrome. Next to it you need something that make the overlay and that is the more tricky part.
I make those overlays for fun just to see what is possible with programming. If you want one just contact me and tell me what exact you want. (colours etc etc).

Just saw it was ask a model topic.. Sorry for answering as it is pretty a technical solution you need for it.

Last edited:
The problem is that you need a plugin to catch the tip notifications from the site. For that you need a small plugin for Chrome. Next to it you need something that make the overlay and that is the more tricky part.
I make those overlays for fun just to see what is possible with programming. If you want one just contact me and tell me what exact you want. (colours etc etc).

Just saw it was ask a model topic.. Sorry for answering as it is pretty a technical solution you need for it.
What app do you use to catch the tip notifications?

Could I see examples of your work?

I'm also experimenting with using new OBS plugins, feel free to give me a message if you need a Guinea pig. I'm a chaturbate model in the same position as the OP.

Example

This just Proof of concept. I have also things like standard stuff like raining hearts. Money shower. And tip notifications.
I need just some color schema's and idea's. And some people who can give good comment's about what to change.

How can I contact you? I need a tip notifier basically just that.

I wrote a software which does exactely what you are looking for. It's called Chatbuddy and it can monitor tips (create tip animations), create overlays showing TipKings and other Games.
It is currently in open beta and everyone is invited to join the beta program. You can find out more about it on my web-site: chat-buddy.net

Or contact me here.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Miss_peony
I'll post the prices soon. Was hoping on Input fro beta-testers too. Currrently I consider 20$ / month.

@tinymartianslut I just got my tip notifier working yesterday. It took about 20 minutes to set up in OBS once I figured out where all the files and folders go. The Browsersource plugin comes with OBS Studio allegedly. I couldn't find it though, so I downloaded it here: https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/browser-plugin.115/

https://tipalerts.com is an open source tip notifier program. It works pretty well. I'm going back and forth on whether or not it's too intrusive though. You can pay for a premium account for $5 a month and that allows you to customize your alert sounds. Message me if you need some help setting it up or have any other questions about it. :)

@tinymartianslut I just got my tip notifier working yesterday. It took about 20 minutes to set up in OBS once I figured out where all the files and folders go. The Browsersource plugin comes with OBS Studio allegedly. I couldn't find it though, so I downloaded it here: https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/browser-plugin.115/

https://tipalerts.com is an open source tip notifier program. It works pretty well. I'm going back and forth on whether or not it's too intrusive though. You can pay for a premium account for $5 a month and that allows you to customize your alert sounds. Message me if you need some help setting it up or have any other questions about it. :)
Are you using Windows or Mac? BrowserSource was included in my recent install of OBS on a Mac. As I'm developing a similar plugin for MFC, I'd like to know what you mean by 'more intrusive'?

My feed might have too much crap on it now :) Worried some of the fun stuff might take away from the show. I could be wrong though. I'll play with it as I get some feedback.

Yeah, I realized when I put OBS on another machine that it came with BrowserSource. I kept looking for something that specifically said "BrowserSource" instead of just browser. I'm using Win.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SoCalGuy82
Status
Not open for further replies.