AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay well keep assuming things that have not been confirmed and see how that works out for you! I try to spread info that is TRUE and confirmed. Like the large company that payoneer is. They didn't just plot this to steal everyone's money .The reason every support person has a different story is because they don't know anything. Its the higher up people that do. So as I said. Contacting the company is your best course of action. I have heard girls had access to their funds. Not everyone had funds frozen in the first place even. As I said im not giving names as you all would just go harass those girls. Yeah its a shit situation and bad business. But something things happen and companies go bankrupt it sucks but we have to find ways to deal with it that don't include getting angry with ME for providing information. Get angry with someone higher up from FCP

Assuming? Eh, you dropped a bomb here that in the end wasn't confirmed, so maybe time to look in the mirror?

Also the fact that Payoneer is a large company according to you doesn't mean anything. So "large" companies have never ever in history done anything wrong to their customers? It must be awesome to live on cloud 9 and filling your days commenting in a thread that in theory doesn't even affect you since you didn't loose any money with this whole issue. Do you have ever look btw how "large" payoneer really is? Number of employees, turnover, etc? The result could be disappointing.

To me if every support staff of this "large company" has a different story it is either bad business practices or it means that this is a shitty company that doesn't even bother to give their support staff basic training and information. Both put Payoneer in a pretty bad spotlight. Nevertheless still contacting this according to you clueless support is the best option also according to you.

As far as is known, everyone with funds that could not be loaded to the limited amount of the card had that part frozen. Please provide proof if this is not the case and not some rumour you heard, just like you said earlier. This is vital information for all of us that have our funds blocked and could help everyone enormously.
Same once again with your claim that "you have heard" that girls have access to their funds but in the end you said you couldn't confirm this.
Talking about assumptions, rumours, spreading misinformation,...

In fact a forum is for oppinions...
The official statements we will receive when this ends with our money in our pocket or with our money still in theirs...
What exactly you expect to write here without an official statement from FCP?
If you ll have a 10k card balance again maybe you will just go withdraw money without staying 3 hours on the forum right?

The official statements we will receive when this ends with our money in our pocket or with our money still in theirs...
If you ll have a 10k card balance again maybe you will just go withdraw money without staying 3 hours on the forum right?
Now @Pia is trolling me :giggle:

• Funny!
  • Wat?!
Reactions: Teagan and zumba2
If I do remember well you have posted some pages ago , that you have information from someone big from inside (insideof FCP I think ) which should have some news from you after 1May. Did he gave you info or contact you to let you know something new? Just wondering

This is the answer I've got too from the vice president of choice Bank. Seems that they got replyes from possible card issuers and they are analisying the best choice.

Their choice.
#notmychoice

So you and Chriss received the same information from Ad Kees. Thanks both for sharing!
It looks like the prepaid card program is the real cause of all the problems. It also confirms the information of Caporaso and Partners. They are looking for a new partner because a bank can't live without Mastercard. This can take a while.

No, really, this girls stamping with face-palm and pills they are really bored... If I were in their shoes with all my money in my pocket I swear I would never open and read this thread anymore,
I agree with you @zumba , I won't stay on here if I wold not have frozen funds in FCP but also a big problem is the payment method as I text 5 page ago but No-one answer me , I have some issue to get the money out from the site I work the wire transfer didn't work I got an error and the money went back to the site now my ne t try it is the paxum .. Hope it will work and I will hope to can Withrow money out from paxum

If I do remember well you have posted some pages ago , that you have information from someone big from inside (insideof FCP I think ) which should have some news from you after 1May. Did he gave you info or contact you to let you know something new? Just wondering
No info yet....
It were only promisses that it will be ok and we ll get our money until the mid of may... i just have hopes nothing solid...

I agree with you @zumba , I won't stay on here if I wold not have frozen funds in FCP but also a big problem is the payment method as I text 5 page ago but No-one answer me , I have some issue to get the money out from the site I work the wire transfer didn't work I got an error and the money went back to the site now my ne t try it is the paxum .. Hope it will work and I will hope to can Withrow money out from paxum
I also know somebody that chosed wire transfer payment method for the period 1-15 April and today, 2 may, still no money in the bank ..

Paxum works ok I used and I use it

So you and Chriss received the same information from Ad Kees. Thanks both for sharing!
It looks like the prepaid card program is the real cause of all the problems. It also confirms the information of Caporaso and Partners. They are looking for a new partner because a bank can't live without Mastercard. This can take a while.

Didn't Paxum find a solution for this in only a week time?

Didn't Paxum find a solution for this in only a week time?

I'm not sure if Paxum and Choice Bank are looking for the same thing. Paxum searches a new card issuer bank like Choice Bank. Choice Bank isn't looking for a card issuer bank.

Last edited:
Reactions: avantgart
I also know somebody that chosed wire transfer payment method for the period 1-15 April and today, 2 may, still no money in the bank ..

Paxum works ok I used and I use it
wire transfer with SWIFT code and IBAN code not arrive?

It is my case...still waiting for my money. And to get no precise answers to my questions from chaturbate support starts to get on my nerves, makes me think that they hide me things and that they never sent my money to my account. I won't give up... I have the right to get informations about the transfer (the bank name, the sent amount, the transfer number and date...)

• Hugs
Reactions: Guest
It is my case...still waiting for my money. And to get no precise answers to my questions from chaturbate support starts to get on my nerves, makes me think that they hide me things and that they never sent my money to my account. I won't give up... I have the right to get informations about the transfer (the bank name, the sent amount, the transfer number and date...)
Can you say what bank? Swift code?

Everyone just misses the point entirely. I truly hope everyone gets their money. However getting mad at Dan or creating rumours of a plot to steal people's money by first choice being created doesn't help when people go looking for help in these situations. I really suggest people try to contact someone higher up at first choice instead of a support agent there must be contact info somewhere for someone higher up than that.

Everyone just misses the point entirely. I truly hope everyone gets their money. However getting mad at Dan or creating rumours of a plot to steal people's money by first choice being created doesn't help when people go looking for help in these situations. I really suggest people try to contact someone higher up at first choice instead of a support agent there must be contact info somewhere for someone higher up than that.
yes here is for try to no lost money on firstchoicepay.... But we have problem yesterday today tomorrow I read read read and see only problem to take new money..... Solution?

If you guys planning get a lawyer . We can do together. I have been read all the thread. And I'm getting tired with their support. I have wechat, Twitter, whassap and other app chat . We should make a private group and try to get a lawyer soon as possible . I'm not gonna sit around and play that game with fcp anymore

I also received in USD for bongacam in Epayments, the payment is done in seconds.
I would like to know Dan if FCP, ceased to exist for "failure" or simply stopped working with the adult industry. I already read everything and it's something I really like to know.
u received payment on epayments but on card or e-wallet ?

If you guys planning get a lawyer . We can do together. I have been read all the thread. And I'm getting tired with their support. I have wechat, Twitter, whassap and other app chat . We should make a private group and try to get a lawyer soon as possible . I'm not gonna sit around and play that game with fcp anymore[/QUO

Wait untill June... give them this month!
I have a feeling it will be ok!
If not an wtspp group sounds very good....

You drop a bomb in this thread: "I know some girls have has access to their funds. So it's just a matter of time."
And when we all ask you more specifics about your statement you crawl back and finally it's only a "rumour" that you have heard.
On one hand you blame us for making assumptions and on the other hand you do things like this... .

Actually if this is confirmed, it is very bad for everyone else. We all know all banks do not have enough liquidity to allow everyone to withdraw all their money at once. So if FCP or Choice Bank is allowing some customers, whether they are connected to some higher ups or have some inside track, to withdraw money while others' can't, it means they will have to screw over the ones who didn't get this special treatment. It's better for everyone involved if all funds are frozen or none. If only some of the funds are unfrozen, then the last ones out end up holding the bag, the empty bag. If this is even a possibility, the wait and see approach is probably quite risky.

Taken from other forum, statement from caporaso:

Central Bank of Belize doesn’t take action when faced with Choice’s lack of liquidity

The Choice Bank of Belize, after 10 years on the market, is passing through a strong liquidity crisis that has driven it to stop withdrawal of money by its accountholders. The problem is very serious; however, in such a complex context, the Central Bank of Belize’s – which has the objective of regulating the Central American country’s financial system, as well as issuing the nation’s currency – lack of action is astonishing. The Choice Bank’s accountholders are extremely worried about the situation of their assets. The law firm Caporaso & Partners got in contact with the Central Bank of Belize with the objective of receiving an answer to its multiple concerns about the subject; however, this institution offered the following as its single, insufficient answer: “We aren’t allowed, by our statutes, to respond to your specific questions. Direct your specific requests to the Choice Bank.”

To the accountholders, who have trusted said bank, this “answer” seems to be a taunt. All of them had previously contacted the Choice Bank, but it didn’t offer any information, beyond a brief statement where it admitted that “a problem with the prepaid cards” has affected the freeze on the accounts.

In this statement, the Choice Bank admitted that it maintains a positive balance sheet, with retained accumulated earnings of more than 26 million dollars. This information doesn’t seem credible, because otherwise the financial institution wouldn’t have frozen its accountholders’ assets.

The Central Bank of Belize recognizes its mission and objective as ensuring the country’s financial stability and economic growth. In the case of Choice, the Central Bank has done the complete opposite, because by not offering information it has created distrust over Belize’s financial system.

The Choice Bank had obtained an international banking license, Class A, through which it could carry out transactions through its business office in Belize. To maintain the license, it had to have a minimum authorized paid capital of 3,000,000 USD and it’s the responsibility of the Central Bank of Belize that they comply with this. Therefore, if the Choice Bank has problems and the banking authority of the country doesn’t intervene in time, this shows a lack of compliance of its functions

In short, central bank wont help, and choice isnt insured.
Now is the time for my chill pill...

• Helpful!
Reactions: candy and Pia
Taken from other forum, statement from caporaso:

Central Bank of Belize doesn’t take action when faced with Choice’s lack of liquidity

The Choice Bank of Belize, after 10 years on the market, is passing through a strong liquidity crisis that has driven it to stop withdrawal of money by its accountholders. The problem is very serious; however, in such a complex context, the Central Bank of Belize’s – which has the objective of regulating the Central American country’s financial system, as well as issuing the nation’s currency – lack of action is astonishing. The Choice Bank’s accountholders are extremely worried about the situation of their assets. The law firm Caporaso & Partners got in contact with the Central Bank of Belize with the objective of receiving an answer to its multiple concerns about the subject; however, this institution offered the following as its single, insufficient answer: “We aren’t allowed, by our statutes, to respond to your specific questions. Direct your specific requests to the Choice Bank.”

To the accountholders, who have trusted said bank, this “answer” seems to be a taunt. All of them had previously contacted the Choice Bank, but it didn’t offer any information, beyond a brief statement where it admitted that “a problem with the prepaid cards” has affected the freeze on the accounts.

In this statement, the Choice Bank admitted that it maintains a positive balance sheet, with retained accumulated earnings of more than 26 million dollars. This information doesn’t seem credible, because otherwise the financial institution wouldn’t have frozen its accountholders’ assets.

The Central Bank of Belize recognizes its mission and objective as ensuring the country’s financial stability and economic growth. In the case of Choice, the Central Bank has done the complete opposite, because by not offering information it has created distrust over Belize’s financial system.

The Choice Bank had obtained an international banking license, Class A, through which it could carry out transactions through its business office in Belize. To maintain the license, it had to have a minimum authorized paid capital of 3,000,000 USD and it’s the responsibility of the Central Bank of Belize that they comply with this. Therefore, if the Choice Bank has problems and the banking authority of the country doesn’t intervene in time, this shows a lack of compliance of its functions

In short, central bank wont help, and choice isnt insured.
Now is the time for my chill pill...
Come on man stop it...
Check my quote from today about Offshore Banks in Fiscal Paradise... not even one info from this kind of banks that got in the position of bankruptcy...

This guy Caporasso wants 1000$ from everyone to press the bank with emails... wtf he is speculating this moment and wants 20-30k fast in his pocket...

Wait this month it will be good for us!
Don t panick!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Miaaaa
Why? All these data were sent to chaturbate. I want to know what bank they use to transfer our money with wire so that i contact it.
please reply correct if you want/can
I ask you have give chaturbate your swift and iban? what bank you use? in what city? in what currency?
I speak about mine, FINECO unicredit group italy

Status
Not open for further replies.