AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey people have you noticed that when they got their monthly fee they withdraw it from the virtual balance too? I had 84 bucks now 82 in card balance but also they accesed virtual balance with -2$...
I find it very strange that they can still acces the virtual balance right?

Hey people have you noticed that when they got their monthly fee they withdraw it from the virtual balance too? I had 84 bucks now 82 in card balance but also they accesed virtual balance with -2$...
I dont see any fee charged atm

Reactions: bbbosic

Hi Criss,is totally true. Not only FCP take money from the money you keep on the card but, concurrently, also im the virtual vallet. This happens from many days and weeks, since 9 april, I believe.

Hola Criss, is verdad lo q dices: no solo FCP esta cobrando por la tarjeta cuanto tambien, al mismo tiempo, por la cartera virtual. Esto pasa desde muchos dias y semanas, desde el 9 de abril, me parece.

For new members ... Why you dont read this thread on this forum from first page ??? You are posting and repeating things already 5th time ! Guys all answers are in this thread already , just scroll topic from start .Incredible. Every day ,new guys here and solving same things. :swear:

I also question the motivations of certain cam models in this thread with no skin in the game. You know who you are so feel free to facepalm this post. Unless Ambercutie steps in and locks this thread, I consider the back and forth between concerned parties useful additions to the discussion. Look, this model friendly forum had so many threads with the theme "I fell in love with a cam model, what do I do?" and yet those discussions weren't shut down instantly. And here we have a discussion with cam models experiencing real financial and emotional distress and some other models would like to shut down this discussion because it's annoying? Show a little compassion for your fellow SW because one day, you will find noone else will.

Also, while I have no official information about FCP or Choice Bank, there are certain misconceptions that have been stated as facts:

Terms of Service:
A TOS agreement is not always legally binding. There have been countless examples of people successfully suing a business even though the business followed their TOS and the customers had agreed to it. This is because customers are not on the table to discuss the TOS when the businesses comes up with them so they cannot be assumed to be immune to legal challenge. Let's say buried in some TOS there is the small print where they say they can take all your money and that of your family and friends as well and you accepted it by using their service. This will not stand up in a court of law.

Scam vs bad business practice:
While the money is frozen, the distinction is probably a moot point. However, if FCP or Choice Bank knowingly took on a lot of risks that put their clients' money as risk, it will feel like a scam even if scamming their clients weren't their original intent. We're not too far out from the Great Recession of 2008 where major financial institutions put the entire global economy at risk due to their highly risky business practices. Go tell all those people who lost their homes or jobs that it's okay, you weren't scammed. It's just bad business.

I haven't seen anywhere that payoneer is doing adult payments again. At least none of the sites I work for.

Yes, Payoneer is indeed doing adult payments again. Imlive, MFC and probably some more camsites have started offering payouts via Payoneer again....
So FOSTA/SESTA didn't affect this.

I agree with @Mfc_anon ! As we said this is a rare place on internet with this topic and people with same situation, so even if we have not new infos, it helps to share concerns and talk to other...maybe to group them in one place and start something...
I dont understand people who is reading this and have no interest and stake in this?! Of course it is boring for you! Also, its easier for some to say chill out when they were smarter then rest and took all their money on time. And i cannot chill and do nothing when im about to loose the sum wich most of the people in my country earn from begining of working days till pension!or you can just say...im about to loose my pension!

What were saying is spreading wrong info does not help.

I didn't know there was a monthly fee. Do you see it in your list of transactions? My balances are still the same.

What about refunds? Some people have refunds. How do they appear on the list of transactions?

@Pennyless you do realize going through and rating all my posts "facepalm" wont get you your money back

Haha, this is just unbelievable :haha::haha::haha:
I know there is an automated system but still... Im like WTFFFFFFFFF!!!

Attachments

• may fee.jpg
    may fee.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 37
Today I did contact the FCP suport via chat, and I did ask how and why they took the fee for May I will share picture with the conv at one point I was got disconnected . I did cancel My name .

Attachments

• IMG_20180502_193518.png
    IMG_20180502_193518.png
    260.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20180502_193518.png
    IMG_20180502_193518.png
    260.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20180502_193631.png
    IMG_20180502_193631.png
    230.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Helpful!
Reactions: Pia
If someone finds a statement about an offshore bank in a fiscal paradise that went bankrupt in the entire history please post the link here!

In my searches I didn t find such info!

In fact if Choice Bank will go bankrupt you must imagine that all the Fiscal Paradise will go down, this is not an isolated case and the news will spread instant and all the Paradise (Belize, Panama, Cayman, Costa Rica etc) will have big problems!

We have thousand, maybe houndreds of thousands but there are people who have houndreds of millions in those "paradises" not necesarily Choice or Belize but... you get the idea...

So don't spread news like Choice is bankrupt without proofs...(some of you did that)

Reactions: Miaaaa
I'm not answering because it's not confirmed information. Rumours and hear say help NO ONE. The point I'm trying to make here is this isn't some big plot to steal your money. It's a really crappy situation and the best course of action is to keep contacting fcp until it is resolved.

You drop a bomb in this thread: "I know some girls have has access to their funds. So it's just a matter of time."
And when we all ask you more specifics about your statement you crawl back and finally it's only a "rumour" that you have heard.
On one hand you blame us for making assumptions and on the other hand you do things like this...

And you defend Payoneer/Firstchoice because you assume they are a stable-serious-company-not-out-to-scam-us. Based on our experience especially from the past weeks a lot of us assume that Payoneer is not what it seems:
- We had to find out their bombshell news via our sponsors
- Payoneer/Firstchoicepay never made an official statement concerning the frozen funds in our virtual account
- Ever since there hasn't been a single update concerning our situation
- Their customer support tells a different story each time you talk to them
- They moved the Payoneer customers away from Choice Bank only 2 months ago but for some odd reason they didn't care to do the same with us
- etc etc
Any company that works like that cannot be considered a serious company that acts in good faith.

Neither of us would be making any assumptions if Payoneer would have been straightforward with us but they are not. They have been treating us like shit for the past 3 weeks and haven't even made the slightest effort in almost a whole month to inform us about what is really going on with our money.

Check my messages you ll find something good there!
And I think you were nt speaking only with me now... noone has specific updates but everyone keeps this thread alive just because...:clap:

The information posted here that Payoneer did move their non-adult accounts away from Choice Bank only 2 months ago but not our accounts is definitely important.

• Hugs
Reactions: Chriss
You drop a bomb in this thread: "I know some girls have has access to their funds. So it's just a matter of time."
And when we all ask you more specifics about your statement you crawl back and finally it's only a "rumour" that you have heard.
On one hand you blame us for making assumptions and on the other hand you do things like this...

And you defend Payoneer/Firstchoice because you assume they are a stable-serious-company-not-out-to-scam-us. Based on our experience especially from the past weeks a lot of us assume that Payoneer is not what it seems:
- We had to find out their bombshell news via our sponsors
- Payoneer/Firstchoicepay never made an official statement concerning the frozen funds in our virtual account
- Ever since there hasn't been a single update concerning our situation
- Their customer support tells a different story each time you talk to them
- They moved the Payoneer customers away from Choice Bank only 2 months ago but for some odd reason they didn't care to do the same with us
- etc etc
Any company that works like that cannot be considered a serious company that acts in good faith.

Neither of us would be making any assumptions if Payoneer would have been straightforward with us but they are not. They have been treating us like shit for the past 3 weeks and haven't even made the slightest effort in almost a whole month to inform us about what is really going on with our money.
Okay well keep assuming things that have not been confirmed and see how that works out for you! I try to spread info that is TRUE and confirmed. Like the large company that payoneer is. They didn't just plot this to steal everyone's money .

The reason every support person has a different story is because they don't know anything. Its the higher up people that do. So as I said. Contacting the company is your best course of action. I have heard girls had access to their funds. Not everyone had funds frozen in the first place even. As I said im not giving names as you all would just go harass those girls. Yeah its a shit situation and bad business. But something things happen and companies go bankrupt it sucks but we have to find ways to deal with it that don't include getting angry with ME for providing information. Get angry with someone higher up from FCP.

Reactions: Teagan and OldHippy
Yes, Payoneer is indeed doing adult payments again. Imlive, MFC and probably some more camsites have started offering payouts via Payoneer again....
So FOSTA/SESTA didn't affect this.

I dont see payoneer as a payment option on mfc ...do you?

Reactions: Pure_emotion
I also question the motivations of certain cam models in this thread with no skin in the game. You know who you are so feel free to facepalm this post. Unless Ambercutie steps in and locks this thread, I consider the back and forth between concerned parties useful additions to the discussion. Look, this model friendly forum had so many threads with the theme "I fell in love with a cam model, what do I do?" and yet those discussions weren't shut down instantly. And here we have a discussion with cam models experiencing real financial and emotional distress and some other models would like to shut down this discussion because it's annoying? Show a little compassion for your fellow SW because one day, you will find noone else will.

Also, while I have no official information about FCP or Choice Bank, there are certain misconceptions that have been stated as facts:

Terms of Service:
A TOS agreement is not always legally binding. There have been countless examples of people successfully suing a business even though the business followed their TOS and the customers had agreed to it. This is because customers are not on the table to discuss the TOS when the businesses comes up with them so they cannot be assumed to be immune to legal challenge. Let's say buried in some TOS there is the small print where they say they can take all your money and that of your family and friends as well and you accepted it by using their service. This will not stand up in a court of law.

Scam vs bad business practice:
While the money is frozen, the distinction is probably a moot point. However, if FCP or Choice Bank knowingly took on a lot of risks that put their clients' money as risk, it will feel like a scam even if scamming their clients weren't their original intent. We're not too far out from the Great Recession of 2008 where major financial institutions put the entire global economy at risk due to their highly risky business practices. Go tell all those people who lost their homes or jobs that it's okay, you weren't scammed. It's just bad business.
The thing is. People coming to this thread need to READ it first. Because the same stuff is being asked over and over and over. other cam girls in here are trying to help. Someone earlier actually said that this was a plot to steal cam girls money from when they opened first choice. Like come on that's not what is happening.

Is imporyab
Okay well keep assuming things that have not been confirmed and see how that works out for you! I try to spread info that is TRUE and confirmed. Like the large company that payoneer is. They didn't just plot this to steal everyone's money .The reason every support person has a different story is because they don't know anything. Its the higher up people that do. So as I said. Contacting the company is your best course of action. I have heard girls had access to their funds. Not everyone had funds frozen in the first place even. As I said im not giving names as you all would just go harass those girls. Yeah its a shit situation and bad business. But something things happen and companies go bankrupt it sucks but we have to find ways to deal with it that don't include getting angry with ME for providing information. Get angry with someone higher up from FCP
Is important to know if those models had the card empty and FCP did reload money on the card from the virtual frozen money .. Becouse I also can take the 55 dollars reaming in my card but they can't reload other from the frozen blance... The card stil work but they don't reload more.... And I have meny thousand frozen in my virtual balance So if I took from ATM the 55 dollars doesn't means I have acces to the money from my acount... The money from card are avvaileble to take out from atm is they stil have money on the card (they have had more than 10k dollars and they could take out more than 10k after 11march when the FCP did stop reloading money on the card ?)

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pennyless and Pia
What if we stop adding more posts to this thread until we have REAL information? :h:

I mean, it's ok to discuss and give our opinions but I haven't closed ACF 3 weeks ago and whenever I see the red notification in my chrome window, I feel hopeful there's useful info or news and when I open it it's just blablabla but anyway I end up reading all the stuff 'cause I still think is something really important and it isn't. Just like you, I've spent more than 3 hours everyday trying to fix this shit and find a way to get my money (paxum, e.payment, wire... etccc..) so adding more "empty" posts here doesn't help anybody. Time = money.
Please, let's keep it useful. Let's stop posting until we have real info, we're just repeating over and over the same old posts that are already in page 10.

I dont see payoneer as a payment option on mfc ...do you?
2) Payoneer Bank Transfer. If you were using First Choice Pay to receive funds via Global Bank Transfer to your bank account (not to your card), you now have an option to continue receiving funds to the same bank account again by changing your payment method to PayoneerGBT (it will only be available if you had a bank account linked on First Choice Pay.)

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pennyless and Pia
What if we stop adding more posts to this thread until we have REAL information? :h:

I mean, it's ok to discuss and give our opinions but I haven't closed ACF 3 weeks ago and whenever I see the red notification in my chrome window, I feel hopeful there's useful info or news and when I open it it's just blablabla but anyway I end up reading all the stuff 'cause I still think is something really important and it isn't. Just like you, I've spent more than 3 hours everyday trying to fix this shit and find a way to get my money (paxum, e.payment, wire... etccc..) so adding more "empty" posts here doesn't help anybody. Time = money.
Please, let's keep it useful. Let's stop posting until we have real info, we're just repeating over and over the same old posts that are already in page 10.
You even know what keeping it alive means?!

You should just quit the thread and wait for an email from FCP... that is exactly what you requested!

Okay well keep assuming things that have not been confirmed and see how that works out for you! I try to spread info that is TRUE and confirmed. Like the large company that payoneer is. They didn't just plot this to steal everyone's money .

The reason every support person has a different story is because they don't know anything. Its the higher up people that do. So as I said. Contacting the company is your best course of action. I have heard girls had access to their funds. Not everyone had funds frozen in the first place even. As I said im not giving names as you all would just go harass those girls. Yeah its a shit situation and bad business. But something things happen and companies go bankrupt it sucks but we have to find ways to deal with it that don't include getting angry with ME for providing information. Get angry with someone higher up from FCP.

Girl...you really have a lot of free time. You don't have even a cent frozen there but you make most of the posts criticing us for asking questions and making suppositions.

I find this thing that everybody writes here what they have in their kind as a good thing. As long as we don't have informations from fcp, and obviously they are hiding things, we, here, as we are more brains together maybe we can find a thing to save the problem - thing that if you stay alone with your thoughts maybe you'll never find out.

We can make a team, make researches,, try to find information... Better to be paranoid than a loser. Maybe if we stick together we can find a vulnerability in their informations they send and we'll can see the truth behind their words. As soon as we know the truth as better we can act. As someone clever said here before, if you get engaged in a lawsuit and you find out next week that all is solved, the people that stay calm will get their money and you will wait for the court resolution years and years.

But in same time if it really reveals to be a scam, it's better to act asap.
So let's work together and let's find any information possible about all this

You even know what keeping it alive means?!

You should just quit the thread and wait for an email from FCP... that is exactly what you requested!
@Pia the only way to find something new, to make them speak sincere, not the same shit over and over again is to share everything here!
Think again what you ve requested!
They want us to be quiet believe me!

Status
Not open for further replies.