AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why they not just post that bs that they are saying to you via support?
we are waiting blablabla bank is not bunkrupt blablabla

They are not posting that

Reactions: Pennyless
Omg people. First choice and payoneer did not plot to steal your money. So ridiculous
They did not plot to steal it...but perhaps they just decided to let our money be colleteral damage...
The fact is they new it months ago what is comming! They saved payoneer on time...left us...so yea...they are guillty!
As already been said...we signed up with payoneer, no fcp no choice bank! They legaly scamed us...:(

Well, all options are still open. The website and support of Fcp are still working. Choice Bank is not bankrupt at the moment. It looks like Payoneer/Fcp is just waiting until Choice Bank resumes their activities. It's possible Payoneer/Fcp actually don't know when that time is because Payoneer/Fcp is not Choice Bank and it's not their business.

If plan A fails, there are still another solutions which probably take more time and money for them than just waiting.

Their support will always be working because it is the same team that does Payoneer support.

Reactions: isitgoneforver
They did not plot to steal it...but perhaps they just decided to let our money be colleteral damage...
The fact is they new it months ago what is comming! They saved payoneer on time...left us...so yea...they are guillty!
As already been said...we signed up with payoneer, no fcp no choice bank! They legaly scamed us...:(
They did not scam you. You had to agree to new terms and conditions when payoneer turned to fcp. Just as I did. Yes this is a shitty situation but spreading wrong unconfirmed info like they are stealing your money isn't helping anyone. Things like this cannot be solved quickly so I'm certain that they are working towards a solution. Keep bugging fcp support but don't spread wrong info.

They did not scam you. You had to agree to new terms and conditions when payoneer turned to fcp. Just as I did. Yes this is a shitty situation but spreading wrong unconfirmed info like they are stealing your money isn't helping anyone. Things like this cannot be solved quickly so I'm certain that they are working towards a solution. Keep bugging fcp support but don't spread wrong info.

How do you know they did not scam us?

I am not saying that they stole it.just saying they are ressponsable!
And you are right, the biggest fools are we! We should not keep those money there,we should kept us informed and see the signs on time...
And at the end if we loose it all, does it metter where those money has gone and why?! I know i will not be less calmer for any other excuses other with that money in my pocket...

how much money here camgirl have block on firstchoicepay?
are block money on account and on card or only on account?

Yeah keep talking to them and not anyone else. Nobody should know that.

If they dont want to give "correct information" publicly, you should spread what you have.
I don't have new info. That's why I'm not spouting off about how they "planned to steal our money for months"

Reactions: Teagan
How do you know they did not scam us?
Payoneer had operated for many many years and still does. A company that large would not go an open first choice pay just to scam cam girls. This is directly related to the new laws passed in the US regarding sex work. Not a years old plot to steal your money. I know some girls have has access to their funds. So it's just a matter of time. Again the best course of action is to just keep contacting their support for updates keeping in mind that support staff are often not the first to get new info.

I am not saying that they stole it.just saying they are ressponsable!
And you are right, the biggest fools are we! We should not keep those money there,we should kept us informed and see the signs on time...
And at the end if we loose it all, does it metter where those money has gone and why?! I know i will not be less calmer for any other excuses other with that money in my pocket...
That's why whenever I received a payment to fcp I took out all my money right away. I would never trust a pre paid card with my savings.

Reactions: Teagan and Pia
Payoneer had operated for many many years and still does. A company that large would not go an open first choice pay just to scam cam girls. This is directly related to the new laws passed in the US regarding sex work. Not a years old plot to steal your money. I know some girls have has access to their funds. So it's just a matter of time.
You just said that there're girls who have acces to their funds?!?!

How comes that? To the frozen funds?

I
You just said that there're girls who have acces to their funds?!?!

How comes that? To the frozen funds?
It really does not matter. Because one person accessing their money doesn't mean everyone can instantly. You need to contact them in regards to your specific account. I'm not going to drop names of models so everyone here can go message them harassing them.

What? To the frozen funds or funds loaded on card?
As I said. Doesn't matter. Everyone's experience is going to differ. You need to contact them in regards to your specific account. I'm not going to pass on info i heard in passing from a model as it isn't confirmed info.

• Wat?!
I

It really does not matter. Because one person accessing their money doesn't mean everyone can instantly. You need to contact them in regards to your specific account. I'm not going to drop names of models so everyone here can go message them harassing them.
Wtf?!?! This gets really funny. What should I do to get my money out of there? Works with a public cum show? Lol I don't get it how they did that but if it's true sounds promising

• Funny!
WHAT??? That's really intresting! IT DOES MATTER.
As I said. I don't pass on information unless it is confirmed from the company source. Therefore I'm not dropping names or specifics.

Wtf?!?! This gets really funny. What should I do to get my money out of there? Works with a public cum show? Lol I don't get it how they did that but if it's true sounds promising
You need to keep contacting them. As I said before. Its the only way.

Can you answer just what funds we are talking about
on cards or on account
yes or not
I'm not answering because it's not confirmed information. Rumours and hear say help NO ONE. The point I'm trying to make here is this isn't some big plot to steal your money. It's a really crappy situation and the best course of action is to keep contacting fcp until it is resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.