AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, all options are still open. The website and support of Fcp are still working. Choice Bank is not bankrupt at the moment. It looks like Payoneer/Fcp is just waiting until Choice Bank resumes their activities. It's possible Payoneer/Fcp actually don't know when that time is because Payoneer/Fcp is not Choice Bank and it's not their business.

If plan A fails, there are still another solutions which probably take more time and money for them than just waiting.

Firstchoicepay and Payoneer will know what is going on at choice bank. They are connected, at least the management level will know in details about the situation. Some random support person however will not know and even if they know, looks like they can't or won't say.

Reactions: a_haze420
@a_haze420 just tell us without giving specific names or examples...

Did one girl or more recovered money from virtual balances that are frozen in our cases?

Thanks for your honesty...

Reactions: Pennyless
As I said. Im not going to spread misinformation like so many have. I'm not going to confirm or deny anything Because as I said I've only heard some things from fellow models that are not confirmed. Just keep contacting them until you receive some proper info. Im saying this definitely wasn't some big long scam to steal your money. Saying if people received whatever is giving details and specifics.

Reactions: Teagan
If you say A say B
What was the point of that i dont get it
What's the point of all the speculation in this entire thread? Im saying they aren't out to steal from you. That's the point.

Okay. I'm going to repeat myself one more time and then I'm done.

Payoneer is a huge company. They also have other branches in other countries. They are still an operating company. They did not create first choice just to scam cam girls. They created first choice for adult payments. Now these new laws have come into place in the USA causing tons of payout issues. This is what resulted in the shut down of fcp.

They didn't just create first choice and go "muhaha lets make this company to steal money from everyone." otherwise they wouldn't still be a company. They are a very reputable company who also have a branch in Canada that does payroll for large businesses. They didn't just create a scam company .

Probably an automatic process unfortunately. I'm guessing if she contacts them they would refund it to her account. Whether she can access her funds who knows but I imagine they would refund this fee.

Okay. I'm going to repeat myself one more time and then I'm done.

Payoneer is a huge company. They also have other branches in other countries. They are still an operating company. They did not create first choice just to scam cam girls. They created first choice for adult payments. Now these new laws have come into place in the USA causing tons of payout issues. This is what resulted in the shut down of fcp.

I mostly agree with what you say, but this part is unknown to us so far. All we know is that Choice Bank right now does not have enough liquid funds (cash) to pay out their customers. We have to assume firstchoicepay is a customer of Choice Bank and has funds there that they can't access and therefore can't pay out firstchoicepay funds to firstchoicepay customers. Why Choice Bank does not have sufficient cash is simply unknown to us. A US law would not affect the liquidity situation of a bank, it might affect the ability to make transactions even though there is enough liquidity available. However the statement on Choice Bank homepage says they don't have the cash right now and that they are working on a solution. What the solution could be, no one knows.

I mostly agree with what you say, but this part is unknown to us so far. All we know is that Choice Bank right now does not have enough liquid funds (cash) to pay out their customers. We have to assume firstchoicepay is a customer of Choice Bank and has funds there that they can't access and therefore can't pay out firstchoicepay funds to firstchoicepay customers. Why Choice Bank does not have sufficient cash is simply unknown to us. A US law would not affect the liquidity situation of a bank, it might affect the ability to make transactions even though there is enough liquidity available. However the statement on Choice Bank homepage says they don't have the cash right now and that they are working on a solution. What the solution could be, no one knows.
But haven't you noticed these payment processors only started having issues once sesta came into effect? Yes choice bank is based in Belize but first choice and payoneer are based on the USA. Payoneer is still up and running so it clearly has something to do with it being adult transactions etc.

However yes I would assume you are correct in they can't access their funds and therefore can't pay out.

As I said. I don't pass on information unless it is confirmed from the company source. Therefore I'm not dropping names or specifics.

So it's not even confirmed you say but you know some girls have has access to their funds?? Do you want to confuse everyone even more?

• Wat?!
But haven't you noticed these payment processors only started having issues once sesta came into effect? Yes choice bank is based in Belize but first choice and payoneer are based on the USA. Payoneer is still up and running so it clearly has something to do with it being adult transactions etc.

However yes I would assume you are correct in they can't access their funds and therefore can't pay out.

Only payoneer is having issues with their label firstchoicepay, payoneer themselves have just started doing adult payments again. So not fosta/sesta. FCP/Payoneer are from the USA. So not sesta/fosta. And as you say Choice Bank is not even US and they are in shit, so not fosta/sesta.

Reactions: avantgart
Only payoneer is having issues with their label firstchoicepay, payoneer themselves have just started doing adult payments again. So not fosta/sesta. FCP/Payoneer are from the USA. So not sesta/fosta. And as you say Choice Bank is not even US and they are in shit, so not fosta/sesta.
I haven't seen anywhere that payoneer is doing adult payments again. At least none of the sites I work for.

So it's not even confirmed you say but you know some girls have has access to their funds?? Do you want to confuse everyone even more?
Yeah I'm the one confusing people here.... Not the people saying fcp was a giant scam etc...

I think Payoneer have a different bank than Firstchoicepay, so they can continue their business. New US laws are just a coincidence in my personal opinion. According to the statement by Choice Bank all Choice Bank customers are affected, not only adult workers/fcp customers. Something must have happened at Choice Bank so they don't have enough liquid funds anymore. Could be temporarily, could be permanent, we don't know for sure. Also we don't know what caused it. Strange thing for me is, that there is absolutely no statement from the central bank of Belize about the situation of one of their banks unless I missed it. Just this short pdf on the homepage of Choice Bank.

If you don t have a problem with frozen funds why you still checking this thread and giving "face palms"?!
It's been at LEAST five pages since my last face palm. ;) I keep checking the thread because I am hoping to see an update that actually contains something worth reading. If you don't have any new or useful information to add to the thread, why do you keep responding?

Reactions: Teagan and Pia
Strange thing for me is, that there is absolutely no statement from the central bank of Belize about the situation of one of their banks unless I missed it. Just this short pdf on the homepage of Choice Bank.
It's even more strange, choice bank is one of the biggest banks in belize with international license.

It's been at LEAST five pages since my last face palm. ;) I keep checking the thread because I am hoping to see an update that actually contains something worth reading. If you don't have any new or useful information to add to the thread, why do you keep responding?
Check my messages you ll find something good there!
And I think you were nt speaking only with me now... noone has specific updates but everyone keeps this thread alive just because...:clap:

It's even more strange, choice bank is one of the biggest banks in belize with international license.

Is it? Frankly, as much as I enjoy playing detective, right now I just don't want to dig any deeper into Belize's financial sector. I very much feel it will be a dead end anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.