AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

exchanging fcp to ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DahliaAja

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Inactive Cam Model
Dec 20, 2013
hello everyone , i am so sad about fcp :( it was the best option for me - eastern europe- i do have some questions . are any of you using ePayServices or ePayments ? they are the same company ? i read that they do use a prepaid chip mastercard - same as fcp or paxum. what are your opinions about this ?

Hey, i just received this email from Chaturbate about paxum, maybe is helpfull.
Dear Sophiestique,

As you may already be aware, on April 9, 2018, Choice Bank Limited announced that it "is temporarily unable to fund prepaid cards". This action affects broadcasters who receive their regular payouts and/or daily payouts using FirstchoicePay. Accordingly, due to factors beyond our control, receiving payouts through FirstchoicePay is not an option. Broadcasters who have a Paxum account can utilize Paxum's Instant Withdrawal feature. As Chaturbate explores alternative options we encourage affected broadcasters to open or reactivate a Paxum account. You are able to reset your payment information by going to https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/payoutinfo/. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please email us with any questions regarding FirstchoicePay or Payoneer payment options.

Best,
The Chaturbate Staff

I got that email from Chaturbate too, which is hilarious, since Paxum does not allow anyone in the USA to have an account! I can't believe they sent me that.

I got that email from Chaturbate too, which is hilarious, since Paxum does not allow anyone in the USA to have an account! I can't believe they sent me that.

It isn't something everyone would want to do but Paxum still allows US business accounts even after they stopped serving personal accounts. Unless something has changed anyway. I believe the fees were a little better for a business account if I remember right also.

It isn't something everyone would want to do but Paxum still allows US business accounts even after they stopped serving personal accounts. Unless something has changed anyway. I believe the fees were a little better for a business account if I remember right also.

Yes they allow business and I had checked into that but the hoops they make you jump through are way too much trouble for me to consider. They want "company documents", proof that your business is registered, among other requirements.
The fees seemed very high to me also.

Last edited:
Yes they allow business and I had checked into that but the hoops they make you jump through are way too much trouble for me to consider. They want "company documents", proof that your business is registered, among other requirements.
The fees seemed very high to me also.

Completely agree with that statement. I don't understand why every platform is quick to jump onto Paxum after FCP liquidation... do they not know a large percentage of their models are based in the US?

I'm gonna play the devil's advocate part here and say something if I may.
CRM e-mails that are sent to mass crowds can be imperfect, and I don't believe anyone wanted to mislead the US models. Payment providers can be a pain in the back side with their constant changes, and confusing lingo, trust me I know :)

Soo... I'm still confused about one thing. After talking with FCP support, they claimed they aren't with holding any funds from any of their customers at this time, including YouKandy. I've been awaiting news from YouKandy since they mentioned the liquidation, told their models they were working to implement a new payout method asap, then mentioned they have not received the funds from FCP that were needed to pay their models with... that is before they went "under construction," gave a 404 connection error, and dropped form the internet all together.

If FCP really isn't with holding funds from YouKandy, why do I seriously get the feeling YouKandy just off'd with all their unpaid models hard earned earnings? Someone isn't being honest here...

Soo... I'm still confused about one thing. After talking with FCP support, they claimed they aren't with holding any funds from any of their customers at this time, including YouKandy. I've been awaiting news from YouKandy since they mentioned the liquidation, told their models they were working to implement a new payout method asap, then mentioned they have not received the funds from FCP that were needed to pay their models with... that is before they went "under construction," gave a 404 connection error, and dropped form the internet all together.

If FCP really isn't with holding funds from YouKandy, why do I seriously get the feeling YouKandy just off'd with all their unpaid models hard earned earnings? Someone isn't being honest here...
Okay, let's roll :)
With regards to YouKandy aka DMR technologies and their strange tweet before going 404 and off radar last weekend, we don't even know who typed the tweet for them. I'm going to stick to what I know here. Many good people from Xbiz have been reaching out, trying to buy them, mostly for the sake of assisting the models, to no avail as far as I know.
In addition, I have more than a few friends who assisted me through out the last 18 months, who were working on their platform, so I'm super biased in their favor anyway, and far from being objective. Let's just say that the timing is indeed convenient to tweet a brief message, and then disappear without actually proving the argument.
I really hope that they are re-constructing the website, and that business goes back to normal, which is more important than my soon to be forgotten strange reputation.
You can roast me now :)

I am a customer of Firstchoicepay / Payoneer and they are withholding my funds for over a month now. Just like they are withholding the money of hundreds (thousands?) of other models, webmasters and companies.
And talking about mass payment partners, I heard the same from manyvids that they have funds stuck with FCP / Payoneer.

I am a customer of Firstchoicepay / Payoneer and they are withholding my funds for over a month now. Just like they are withholding the money of hundreds (thousands?) of other models, webmasters and companies.
And talking about mass payment partners, I heard the same from manyvids that they have funds stuck with FCP / Payoneer.
That would mean FCP support straight up lied to my face, which doesn't surprise me really.

Okay, let's roll :)
With regards to YouKandy aka DMR technologies and their strange tweet before going 404 and off radar last weekend, we don't even know who typed the tweet for them. I'm going to stick to what I know here. Many good people from Xbiz have been reaching out, trying to buy them, mostly for the sake of assisting the models, to no avail as far as I know.
In addition, I have more than a few friends who assisted me through out the last 18 months, who were working on their platform, so I'm super biased in their favor anyway, and far from being objective. Let's just say that the timing is indeed convenient to tweet a brief message, and then disappear without actually proving the argument.
I really hope that they are re-constructing the website, and that business goes back to normal, which is more important than my soon to be forgotten strange reputation.
You can roast me now :)
Before the tweet, YouKandy actually posted a notice on their site before shutting down. It was worded differently though stating that some x amount was not yet payed out to them which was needed to pay the models of YouKandy as well. I would post a screenshot... but you know, YouKandy is down lol.

Before the tweet, YouKandy actually posted a notice on their site before shutting down. It was worded differently though stating that some x amount was not yet payed out to them which was needed to pay the models of YouKandy as well. I would post a screenshot... but you know, YouKandy is down lol.
Let’s roll once more. What amount did they state? What share of their business even went through before the fiasco? Do you think that their finance and exterior payout solutions are one and the same? If there are paying members in a website, do you shut it down because of one problem with a provider that is not even engaged with most of your business infrastructure and activity? You are getting the Sam38 part of me.

Let’s roll once more. What amount did they state? What share of their business even went through before the fiasco? Do you think that their finance and exterior payout solutions are one and the same? If there are paying members in a website, do you shut it down because of one problem with a provider that is not even engaged with most of your business infrastructure and activity? You are getting the Sam38 part of me.
I don't quite remember how much they stated and it wasn't exact, for example "We're waiting on thousands/millions from the bank" or something to that effect. Don't quote me on that, it was just more how they worded it lol. I know their only payout option was FCP, but of course I don't know the specifics of how they operated. If the company was bought out that would give me some hope, but I've already come to terms with the fact that I more than likely won't see that money again. Not enough to complain about compared to a lot of girls here.

hello everyone , i am so sad about fcp :( it was the best option for me - eastern europe- i do have some questions . are any of you using ePayServices or ePayments ? they are the same company ? i read that they do use a prepaid chip mastercard - same as fcp or paxum. what are your opinions about this ?
i use succesfull ePayServicies , they are very fine
i have also ePayments but they are a bit complicated

I transfered all money on my bank and i got a cosmo card in mail but i have problems activate that thing. It says i dont have enough funds to activate it which is like 12 $ . Duuuhh of course i dont have funds on it since i never been their client. So im not sure i'll ever use cosmo, i'll just do wire from mfc now.

I transfered all money on my bank and i got a cosmo card in mail but i have problems activate that thing. It says i dont have enough funds to activate it which is like 12 $ . Duuuhh of course i dont have funds on it since i never been their client. So im not sure i'll ever use cosmo, i'll just do wire from mfc now.
I have ePAyServices for mfc and works great

Reactions: Pure_emotion
Status
Not open for further replies.