AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK !!!

I'm very tired of these idiots and their lies and ridiculous promises and answers. Each employee speaks differently. For example, in one of the Russian forums, one user wrote that he communicated with a choice employee on Skype and asked how they would send money. He was answered by "we will send through a correspondent bank in the United Kingdom". A little higher, on this forum wrote that they answered that "the money will come from the choice bank in Belize"

We need to stick together and press on them, dictating our conditions, and not to agree on what is offered to us. They understand the whole absurdity of the situation and that most likely no one will manage to get their money in the bank. Today I called one of the largest banks in Ukraine and was interested in getting a swift. I was told that the bank's questions may arise if the transfer is not from a private person but from a legal one (
entity), then the bank will ask the "on what basis the transfer and where the documents are for this reason", also if the note contains references or numbers, instead of "personal transaction", i.e. if they write in the note "fcp number", the bank can differently regard this number as the contract number or reference to the invoice or contract. The bank will require documents and can freeze the transfer. Also, I was told that if the recipient receives a large amount or the bank / company is questionable (offshore bank e.t.c), they can also ask questions and require documents.
So, Let's stick together and dictating our rules and help each other.
I agreed, today I just email for kees, no answers still. They seem like playing us around

FUCK !!!

I'm very tired of these idiots and their lies and ridiculous promises and answers. Each employee speaks differently. For example, in one of the Russian forums, one user wrote that he communicated with a choice employee on Skype and asked how they would send money. He was answered by "we will send through a correspondent bank in the United Kingdom". A little higher, on this forum wrote that they answered that "the money will come from the choice bank in Belize"

We need to stick together and press on them, dictating our conditions, and not to agree on what is offered to us. They understand the whole absurdity of the situation and that most likely no one will manage to get their money in the bank. Today I called one of the largest banks in Ukraine and was interested in getting a swift. I was told that the bank's questions may arise if the transfer is not from a private person but from a legal one (
entity), then the bank will ask the "on what basis the transfer and where the documents are for this reason", also if the note contains references or numbers, instead of "personal transaction", i.e. if they write in the note "fcp number", the bank can differently regard this number as the contract number or reference to the invoice or contract. The bank will require documents and can freeze the transfer. Also, I was told that if the recipient receives a large amount or the bank / company is questionable (offshore bank e.t.c), they can also ask questions and require documents.
So, Let's stick together and dictating our rules and help each other.

Here is the real problem. Just talking to some bank employee about a hypothetical future transfer probably won't get you the answer you want. Most likely you will either get the run around or the most strict policy. Banking may seem like something completely rule based but in fact, having a relationship with the bank is very important. At the end of the day, the clerk pushing that button to allow your transfer to go through is just a person making a decision. We are not talking about crypto currencies here that follow some computer algorithm. Someone looks at your documentation and decides whether to let your money through or not. I know for a fact not all wire transactions are handled the same. Some go through, some don't all based on the whims of the person handling it. Of course I'm sure a lot of people have not built these relationships with their banks, especially if you are opening a brand new account with the sole intended purpose of accepting this money from a well known offshore country. The clerk who doesn't know you won't be willing to take any risks on your behalf and allow this transfer to go through.

Thanks Luca, this is a reminder for me not to recruit you as a sponsor in the 12 steps program....
Any feasible updates?

No, nothinhg Dan. Choice Bank, through Kendra sent me the form but she never replied to my 2 emails where I was asking details to her. I see that many, now, are in this problem. A general silence of Thompson....Kees....Kendra....
I hope in good news for tomorrow or for next week.
Until today, here in the forum, nobody of users belonging to "phase2" received any wire from CB, I believe.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Dan Epstein
@bbbosic i think only eu countries are in crs system? Have you contacted paxumbank yet?

No, most of the countries in the world are in the CRS system. Only countries like Iran, Syria, N-Korea, … not.
I haven't contacted Paxum Bank. I checked their terms on the site and you can find CRS in it.

I mailed both Thompson and kees, the 1 st doesn't reply to me by 3 days. Ad kees that usually reply fast send me an auto-reply today with this " I am travelling on Friday the 18th of May and will not have access to my mail for a large part of the day. I will reply as soon as I can "
I think he hasn't update the date.
Now I will send him 50 mail to him and to Thompson.
I'm very angry and tired to say always yes yes yes, fuck them not yes.

I mailed both Thompson and kees, the 1 st doesn't reply to me by 3 days. Ad kees that usually reply fast send me an auto-reply today with this " I am travelling on Friday the 18th of May and will not have access to my mail for a large part of the day. I will reply as soon as I can "
I think he hasn't update the date.
Now I will send him 50 mail to him and to Thompson.
I'm very angry and tired to say always yes yes yes, fuck them not yes.

...I do not know why, but it looks like they're wildly taking us in the ass, buddy...

...I do not know why, but it looks like they're wildly taking us in the ass, buddy...
You don't know why? It's the money, man! FCP and whoever else have made it almost impossible to receive your money. Do you think they don't know that receiving a large sum of money will attract suspicion? Do you think they don't know the tax laws and banking laws in every country all you models live in? It's their business to know. They know that most models have not reported their income and face high fines, maybe more than the amount of the wire, and in some cases jail if they receive a big wire. So they will likely abandon their money. Who is going to keep that money? Do you seriously believe that they can't load your card? Why? Is MasterCard going out of business? I think not. I have two accounts at my bank. Both of them have debit MasterCards. I can go anywhere in the world and use those cards. I am sure they will still work after 31 July so long as I have money in the accounts. So why would they not let fcp load your cards? It's because it is not profitable enough for them. They had a deal with fcp to load cards for certain transaction fees. Under the current deal, they don't think that deal is profitable. I'm talking about the fees that fcp pays MasterCard. So why not raise those fees? They could. But why would fcp accept lower profits when they can just make it so hard for you to get your money that you abandon it to them? Somebody is going to get a big fat multimillion dollar bonus and all of you are going to give it to them. It's that simple. Just follow the money.

Guys one thing..... I can maybe soon provide you with physical location of some of these Choicebank people, so, you can go and "visit" them personally.... what about that.

After that, minutes ago, I found this new in a Belize Site.....I think seriously that this money is defintly lost for all...."phase2"....."quadrant"....for all the users with frozen money on FCP. I start to think that "phase2" and "quadrant" are only intelligent and dirty ways, from side of ChoiceBank, to gain time, to keep time until 31 of june, when Choice Bank will declare bankruptcy or close the business anyway.

Look this (extract from 7belizenews.com)

Concerns Deepen About Choice Bank

bank13.4.18.jpg
For months, we’ve been reporting on the problems at Choice Bank - an offshore bank in Belize City. In early April, the Bank told customers that it’s in a liquidity crisis, and it suspended all withdrawals from deposit accounts with the Bank. This has caused profound concern amongst the bank’s deposit holders - who are mostly foreign or expatriate.

But, one of those international clients is not just concerned, she’s panicked! Anja Schoneveld has filed a sworn affidavit alleging that Choice Bank pans to wind down operations by the end of this month. Schoneveld is asking the court for an injunction to, quote, “prevent the dissipation of funds…”.

The injunction claims that Choice has brought in a company to quote, “wind down the bank.” The affidavit quotes a phone call she had with this third party company where their representative, says, quote, “our job is to try to settle or…try to sell the assets as quickly as possible…” End quote.

This will sound alarm bells for Choice’s depositors who could stand to lose substantial sums - if the allegation is accurate. We could not reach Choice Bank for comment - and the Central Bank’s Deputy Governor declined comment. We’ll keep following the story and trying to get comment.

This article published on 6 june (yesterday) on http://www.7newsbelize.com/index.php#story1

Last edited:
Russian and Balcan mafia was washing their money in CHoice Ltd.... they took down the bank to clean the traces and let the money look like it comes from a legit US insurance company. You get it??? You are just collateral damage. The FBI is on that already since months and I have some informant over there. I'll be maybe able to provide you the physical address of some of the bank officials before the authorities get them, I would recommend you to visit them at their physical address...

I donot know why that girl from news panicked on quadrant statement? We all know why are there, its not a secret. I believe there is no conspiracy here, everything they trying to do i see as possitive struggle. Remember a bit of how many real and famous banks you know around you who went down over night? No explanation no hope no nothing.then goverment gave depositors guarateed sums( here is 50k) and thats it. Who had over that is lost forever. Things they are trying to do, give me only hope which i didnt expect at the begining of this. Of course that does not mean im sure we will get our money back, but it will be a mirracle if they manage to gather all the money we need...:(

What would you do in their position? You have 7 candies and you are sarounded with 10 people screaming at you to return them their candy.
It is very fucked up situation...i just hope they will not at the end give candies to the fastest and strongest one and say sorry, no more candies for you. :(

Reactions: LilFitVeve
Meanwhile , in the land of non-paranoia, i received an update from Mr Thompson saying i will get my wire transfer minus a 100 usd fee soon. I might have been dumb for leaving some cash with them but i sure won't jump on the "let's find them and gut them" bandwagon, this is not 1990's Balkan anymore dudes, relax, you gonna do nuttin' about this anyway :). Ohhh, it also might be coz i have just 6.3k with them ; both my approach on this and the fact that they replied :)

Reactions: a_haze420
Meanwhile , in the land of non-paranoia, i received an update from Mr Thompson saying i will get my wire transfer minus a 100 usd fee soon. I might have been dumb for leaving some cash with them but i sure won't jump on the "let's find them and gut them" bandwagon, this is not 1990's Balkan anymore dudes, relax, you gonna do nuttin' about this anyway :). Ohhh, it also might be coz i have just 6.3k with them ; both my approach on this and the fact that they replied :)
I sincerely hope you get your money but so far this thread is 90 pages long and the only thing anybody has reported getting is empty promises. I will look forward to your report of actually receiving money, but I won't hold my breath.

I sincerely hope you get your money but so far this thread is 90 pages long and the only thing anybody has reported getting is empty promises. I will look forward to your report of actually receiving money, but I won't hold my breath.
Being a small amount , i really do not care if i get it or not. I will donate most of it if i do anyway . I will post an update on how things evolve, if they do

Yes, it might be an exit-scam, but at least it's nicely wrapped and they didn't just vanish like that douche from Epassporte going on making a worthless movie about himself with the customer's cash :))

Reactions: avantgart
This tread is all i have about this situation. Online there is almost no news and talking about it. At least we are all up to date here, as little as they gave it to us. Also i learnt a lot here about different laws and current bank politics. What is the most important here, you have someone in same situation to hear your worries and bitching:)

• Hugs
Reactions: LilFitVeve
how did u write in benes.account no? you said there shouldnt be cliean numver of fcp but did u wirte what exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.