AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Oreo Unveils 5 New Flavors

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean ffs @Guy you could at least list them for us.

Gotcha covered.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Pistachio Thins
Strawberry Shortcake
Rocky Road
Peppermint Bark

The first two are going to be permanent flavors and should already be on your store shelves, though why anyone would want to eat a pistachio cookie is beyond me. Maybe I'm missing something.

The latter three will be out later this year in limited release.

I'm starting to think @Guy is a secret, undercover, Amazon Prime, deodorant, Oreo, ice cream cocktail affiliate...

Gotcha covered.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Pistachio Thins
Strawberry Shortcake
Rocky Road
Peppermint Bark

The first two are going to be permanent flavors and should already be on your store shelves, though why anyone would want to eat a pistachio cookie is beyond me. Maybe I'm missing something.

The latter three will be out later this year in limited release.
I clicked the link but I hate when people post links with no context or added opinion, and @Guy is the worst offender for this, so I will take every opportunity to roast him for it :p
Thank you though. :h: Pistachio is amazing and I would totally eat that.

I'm still terrified of trying new Oreo flavors other than the original since they unveiled one back in the early 2000s that was limited edition for Easter and my brother had an allergic reaction and almost died from the dye they used.

I was always suspicious of the "mystery flavor" oreos. To me that translated to "we fucked up and they taste like shit so guess" flavor. :haha:

Reactions: eyeteach
I wanna buy a whole package, scrape all of the frosting out of the cookies into a bowl, empty a toothpaste tube, wash it out and rinse it clean completely, and carefully pipe this pop rock frosting into the toothpaste tube. Kinda like the opposite of the mean Oreo toothpaste prank. And plus side, I keep the tube of frosting after the prank for my own damn self.

• Funny!
Reactions: CurvyJ

Right? Lol I wish we got these flavours here in canada. You guys get all the fun foods

Reactions: Gen
One of the food reviewers on youtube I watch likes to do Oreo flavors. They have a compilation video mentioning many of them. I've learned Oreo does far too many flavors.

Enjoy.
53 Oreo Products in 6 Mins

Status
Not open for further replies.