AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which do you like better: Pizza Hut or Domino’s?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't really say that I have a preference. Don't eat much pizza. Which one do you prefer, @Guy?

Round Table Pizza

latest

B4rG8PGCIAAeeOl.jpg

I do appreciate dominos having so many options. Like just oder with your phone, and all the thin crust options.

Man, those bread sticks or whatever they are look amazing.

I like round table a lot but the delivery is a joke so I haven't bothered with them lately. Last time I was told on the phone "Um...I don't know where that is so there's no point in driving there" (it's less than 10 mins away IN their delivery radius and um...google maps?).

I'd have to say Pizza Hut. I live in the boondocks and there's no Dominos near. I'd have a better chance of seeing Bigfoot running through the woods than seeing a delivery driver from either of them.

The cheese bread and the Philly pizza from Domino's is pretty delicious, and I'm a fan of Pizza Hut's stuffed crust, so it's a tie for me.

If we're expanding the options, Papa Murphy's wins undisputed. Excellent pizza for a chain. Yeah, you have to bake it in your own oven, but it's worth it. It's the only pizza with "Papa" in the store's name that I'd recommend. I've always found Papa John's pizzas to be pretty gross, and Papa John the man is also gross.

I never had a Pizza Hut in deliver range but I think they had some of the most innovative ways to discretely attack and destroy a person's heart (pizza crust made of cheese and sausage). Papa John was good and cheap was great when I was in college but that also became out of deliver range. Dominoes always felt only a step above high school lunch pizza.

Between these two... Pizza Hut Super Supreme all day long. I've never had a Domino's pizza that didn't taste like the box it came in.

Pizza in general? I have far better local options than anything a chain has to offer.

Reactions: eyeteach and DFT
Pizza in general? I have far better local options than anything a chain has to offer.

True that. But local pizza is not a chain so I didn't realize that was an option.
Edited to add: Upon further thought, I can make a pretty rad pizza myself.

Reactions: DFT
Don't get locked in to Guy's duopoly answers, you can break free any time. The best responses come of that.

He's just throwing out ideas. "Pizza, people like that, maybe they'll talk about it" I'm never down on Guy for his questions, up to us to make interesting answers.

Last good takeout pizza I had was in 1992. Local chain that came and went quickly - they actually put on toppings to their doom. I'd love to tear into a good slice again.

Last edited:
Haven't seen one in like a decade but I remember loving Capri. One slice was almost a meal. That and Panda Express were my go to at the mall back in the day. I wonder if Kaybee Toys or Spencer's Gifts are still a thing.

Haven't seen one in like a decade but I remember loving Capri. One slice was almost a meal. That and Panda Express were my go to at the mall back in the day. I wonder if Kaybee Toys or Spencer's Gifts are still a thing.

KB went out of business about a decade ago, but interestingly, the brand is apparently being revived (just in time for Toys "R" Us to go out of business.)

• Funny!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
KB went out of business about a decade ago, but interestingly, the brand is apparently being revived (just in time for Toys "R" Us to go out of business.)

That is pretty neat. Been going to Toys "R" Us recently because the deals are ridiculous. Will miss that place.

Reactions: zippypinhead
Papa John's

Their cheesesticks are amazing! I used to ask that they give me two containers of garlic dipping sauce...instead of one garlic sauce and one pizza sauce like they'd usually do.

Reactions: CrashPad
Pizza Hut. Seasons Pizza is great too.

The mall here used to have a Kay-Bee Toys store, and they still have Spencer's Gifts. When the Clinton vs. Trump presidential campaign was going on, I bought a 'Vote for Deez Nuts 2016' t-shirt from Spencer's Gifts.

Last edited:
"Um...I don't know where that is so there's no point in driving there"

Um, but that's your job? My uncle delivered pizza in the 90's with a MAP. Sometimes it showed bridges that hadn't been there in decades, and he'd have to figure out an alternative route because his little Mazda pickup was NOT up to pulling a Duke Brothers. Not once did he not deliver a pizza. He once delivered to a house that he thought he was going to be murdered at: it was one of those big Victorians split into apartments, on the bad side of town, and he had to climb the most rickety-ass staircase that was barely lit but a shitty flickering bulb. The next time they ordered, he requested that they meet him at the curb because he didn't feel safe on their stairs (he's a BIG guy).

If we're expanding the options, Papa Murphy's wins undisputed. Excellent pizza for a chain. Yeah, you have to bake it in your own oven, but it's worth it.

Having grown up as a poor kid, Papa Murphy's gets bonus points for the ability to use food stamps to buy your pizza, hells yeah. It's also just freaking delicious.

We have a place on Court Avenue called Fong's. It's a Chinese/pizza joint. They have a crab rangoon pizza that I would sell my firstborn for.

That is pretty neat. Been going to Toys "R" Us recently because the deals are ridiculous. Will miss that place.

I'll miss it, too. I was pleasantly surprised to hear of a KB revival. I hope it goes well. Toy stores, like book stores, are places that should always be around as a matter of principle.

I like to buy dominoes lava cake and let it sit in the fridge until it transforms into two perfectly cold pieces of heavenly fudge with a light sprinkling of powdered sugar. Best served with an ice cold glass of milk.

While I'm waiting for those to cool, I indulge in dominoes buttery, garlic cheese rolls. They literally melt in your mouth and come with a side of marinara that I spice up with a dash of cholula and their very own pepper flakes.

Followed by the main course of thin crust pizza, topped with pepperoni, banana peppers, and feta cheese. Indulgence at it's finest.

I love dominoes pizza because of their awkward promotional campaign in which they stated something along the lines of, "Hey! You told us we sucked, we looked into it and you were right! We made tons of improvements and now we don't suck! Here, try this lava cake and let's move on from that time when we sucked! Heck, tweet us a picture if we still suck and the pizza is on us! Say it with us now, dominoes used to suck!! Give us a 10th chance to prove we don't suck anymore! Dominoes, dominoes, domin-"

Dominos wings for dayyyyyyyyyys! Just had some tonight.

The Hut by far. Doms here still is like cardboard with red stuff and cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.