AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What type of gamer are you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not much of a gamer (I still play a PS3 :chicken::bag:), but watching these people on Twitch play Playerunknown's Battlegrounds is really captivating--especially if they are on teams. It is fun (I guess it is harder than it looks, but, damn do these guys never win).

Table-top games! I play the online form of Settlers of Catan a lot, however. And an old, old computer game called Warlords. It is so old-tech only one of my computers, a pre OSX Mac, can run it.

I also play the Japanese/Chinese ancient board game Go online when I have a spare hour (not often).

I love open world games. I don't get to adventure in real life much, so that's probably why. If I'm hanging out with friends, I love fighting and team work games (little big planet or rock bang) :p. Now that I'm getting older, I've been really wanting to experience popular games that I never got the chance to play like pretty much ALL Nintendo games :sorry:.

Reactions: Tristyn
I love simulation and role play type games. It's a lot about fantasy and escaping reality when I game. I don't care for multiplayer games at all. I rather play by myself. I like a lot of crafting games and players choice. When I get hooked on a game or series, I obsess for several months and put in a box in my heart and move on. I can't seem to find a game to keep me coming back everyday for a year besides MC. I pick that up and put it down quite frequently over the years.

Reactions: Tristyn
I personally am a huge fan of Nintendo! Growing up my dad had the NES and would always play Mario Bro's on it together. This for sure started my love for playing Nintendo and my intrest in their games. Now I love playing my 3ds the most since its so easy to grab and play. I sometimes even play while live streaming just to relax and chill with everyone. I love playing Animal Crossing New Leaf the most. I also play Happy home Designer, Hey! PIKMIN, Kirby Triple Deluxe, and Super Mario 3d Land on my 3ds. I have a Wii U that I haven’t had as much time to play with but I have The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker, Pikmin 3, Splatoon, Yoshi's Woolly World, Scribblenauts, and Mario Cart 8. In the future I’d love to stream on Twitch regularly playing!

PC and Nintendo gamer.

I'm not exactly the hugest fan of Xbox or PlayStation, but if there's a game or two I like I'll get one lmfao.

I have a tiny steam account of about 20 games maybe? and I have a TON of old GameCube or Wii games. I like the classics.

I love to play Hearthstone, even when I lose. (For Now moohahahahaha) I just love saying "Thrilling Card Combat!" I want to branch out down the road. But for now, I'm so stoked on it. I like that I can play random people, I love the tavern, and I love playing some of my regulars.

Reactions: LunaJayde
Zelda Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask are always the winners, but also used to play Diablo 2 quite a bit. Still play Sims sometimes and recently started with Crusader Kings 2.

even though im not currently playing world of warcraft always holds my heart. I also play summoners war and pokemon go on my phone and whatever game my husband is fidling arround with at the moment i will play if he asks

Reactions: MaskedMisstress
I use cheats because no matter what, I'm still enjoying myself & being entertained, which is what the game was made for in the first place.

Reactions: Gen
fps player (csgo, overwatch, royales), crafting/survival/farming games, and pokemon go. Mainly play on PC but will play a few games on PS4 if I have interest like persona 5!

Reactions: Autumn Alexander
Other than my God awful obsession with Sims (mind you ONLY Sims 2 and Sims 3). I love cinematic games and the "choose your own destiny" games. I'm currently playing Life Is Strange, adore Until Dawn, and am waiting for someone to spill me with Heavy Rain.

Though, my boyfriend said I should start playing Tomb Raider. Never played it before :)

Today's video games make sense, you shoot people, you still cars etc. When I was a kid you had these two Italian plumbers Mario and Luigi chasing a turtle a mushroom and saving a princess down the sewers, totally high throughout the whole adventure. This is a joke I stole from Trixx, a rising Canadian comedian by the way, he totally voices my generation's opinion.
I played many of the older games too Dan such as Pac-Man, Galaga, & Mario Bros. for starters & there were others like Dig Dug & Space Invaders as my main game was pinball.

Other than my God awful obsession with Sims (mind you ONLY Sims 2 and Sims 3). I love cinematic games and the "choose your own destiny" games. I'm currently playing Life Is Strange, adore Until Dawn, and am waiting for someone to spill me with Heavy Rain.

Though, my boyfriend said I should start playing Tomb Raider. Never played it before :)

Did you ever play sims online? I just found that game a few weeks before they took it down i was devastated

I used to play video games A LOT.
  • FPS (Halo, CoD, GoW although it isn't FPS),
  • RPG (FF, Knights of the Old Republic, Mass Effect),
  • Stealth Shooter (Tom Clancy, Hitman),
  • Fighting (Injustice 2, Tekken, MvC, Street Fighter)
  • ...and Madden lol.

I leave my console (XBox One) at my parents' house (excuse to see them).
Board games are bigger for me these days. Have a game night at least once a quarter at my house and it's always something different.

My little sister is OBSESSED with Sims 3. I'm pretty sure she does more in that world than in this one lol.

• Funny!
Reactions: Autumn Alexander
I'm defiantly a 'loner' game! I've been playing video games from a very young age, where there was barely any coop games let alone online multiple. I kinda like it that way, For me, gaming is something for me to escape from the world & have an adventure with. I have pretty much all the consoles at the minute, and I've always been like that (wouldn't want to miss out on a certain game!!). I play a variety of games, from old school classic PS1 games such a Tomb Raider to new games, the only genre that I'm not big on is First Person Shooters.... but, if it's got a good story line I'll play it.
I also do a fair bit of gaming on my phone.

lets say i am a hardcore gamer. hmmm mean i owe all console and handhelds. but nowadays i dont play like i usually do. but i read more on gaming than i play them.

I'm a PC gamer through and through, with playstation as a secondary because that's what people I've dated and lived with played lol. I started on DOS--- anyone remember The Treehouse?-- a lot of shareware, Apogee, and Sierra, and educational games (all of which overlap a bit). We didn't have consoles, but my dad was a computer guy so he had his work computer and we (the kids) had ours for playing games. I used to think I was really bad at games, but then I found out King's Quest, Commander Keen, and Duke Nukem were just really difficult games lol. I loved the Sim games up until The Sims, which felt too much like everyday life for me to enjoy it. SimFarm and SimTunes were where it was at! Oregon Trail, Legend of Zoombinis, Math Blaster, and Dr. Brain games were my favorites, some on MS-DOS, some on windows lol

I enjoy RPGs, i'm not great at FPS or MOBAs. I LOVED Skyrim, and still have my data saved to a flashdrive, waiting for when I will own it again.

These days I play MMOs more than anything. I like that I can play pretty damn alone if I want to, but I can easily play with others when I want to. I started with WoW when BC came out, but don't play anymore. I've also played EVE online and TOR, but GuildWars2 is what keeps my attention. I'm an achievement whore and a gather wore haha. I play to unwind, to relax, to mentally experience things I wouldn't otherwise. I also enjoy thinking about how I operate in life in terms of different classes/professions and learn more about myself.

Recovering one. Grew up gaming, got way too into it for a time, hit burnout and overwhelm so dialed back significantly, realize nowadays while I enjoy gaming and still play games I want to, I don't want to base my identity/relationships/schedules around it and would choose basically any other activity other than gaming when possible, especially if they are outdoors and involve people.

My all time favorite game is Okami, a Balinese art based PS2 game with a beautiful story. I also play a lot of Zelda games (currently playing Breath of the Wild), Spyro the Dragon, and Xenoblade Chronicles series. I'm usually up for any videogame, but the one genre you usually need to convince me of, is first person shooters (although I like Golden Eye very much). Japanese RPG's are also my thing, as much as playing party games with friends (for example, Mario Party). You almost never find me gaming online. I'm usually the lone wolf when it comes to that. Oh yeah, and one last thing: when I game, I almost always go perfectionist lol.

My all time favorite game is Okami, a Balinese art based PS2 game with a beautiful story. I also play a lot of Zelda games (currently playing Breath of the Wild), Spyro the Dragon, and Xenoblade Chronicles series. I'm usually up for any videogame, but the one genre you usually need to convince me of, is first person shooters (although I like Golden Eye very much). Japanese RPG's are also my thing, as much as playing party games with friends (for example, Mario Party). You almost never find me gaming online. I'm usually the lone wolf when it comes to that. Oh yeah, and one last thing: when I game, I almost always go perfectionist lol.
Happy Birthday!

I'm a PC gamer that was basically raised on video games since birth. I can't remember a time I wasn't playing video games. My first games were things like the original Fallout, Diablo, and Daggerfall. And I think that's what grew into my obsession with single player RPGs with huge open worlds. The first time I played Morrowind I was so amazed I couldn't shut up about all the beautiful RPG mechanics in the game.

I have owned pretty much every console but always go back to the PC.

My favorite games of all time are Fallout: New Vegas and Mass Effect (the first one - I'm the only one whose favorite ME is the first one I think lmao).

I also have a huge Skyrim tattoo, a Silent Hill one, a Fallout one, and not a video game but a D&D one.

And oh my god don't even get me started on Silent Hill I could go on forever about it.

I'm a PC gamer that was basically raised on video games since birth. I can't remember a time I wasn't playing video games. My first games were things like the original Fallout, Diablo, and Daggerfall. And I think that's what grew into my obsession with single player RPGs with huge open worlds. The first time I played Morrowind I was so amazed I couldn't shut up about all the beautiful RPG mechanics in the game.

I have owned pretty much every console but always go back to the PC.

My favorite games of all time are Fallout: New Vegas and Mass Effect (the first one - I'm the only one whose favorite ME is the first one I think lmao).

I also have a huge Skyrim tattoo, a Silent Hill one, a Fallout one, and not a video game but a D&D one.

And oh my god don't even get me started on Silent Hill I could go on forever about it.
The first Mass Effect is my favorite as well. Let's take a moment and celebrate how darn awesome commander Sheppard is. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.