1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

What type of gamer are you?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Lucid1, Sep 16, 2017.

1. n_i_c_u

I'm not much of a gamer (I still play a PS3 :chicken::bag:), but watching these people on Twitch play Playerunknown's Battlegrounds is really captivating--especially if they are on teams. It is fun (I guess it is harder than it looks, but, damn do these guys never win).

2. Starman

Table-top games! I play the online form of Settlers of Catan a lot, however. And an old, old computer game called Warlords. It is so old-tech only one of my computers, a pre OSX Mac, can run it.

I also play the Japanese/Chinese ancient board game Go online when I have a spare hour (not often).

3. Maeleth_Fae

I love open world games. I don't get to adventure in real life much, so that's probably why. If I'm hanging out with friends, I love fighting and team work games (little big planet or rock bang) :p. Now that I'm getting older, I've been really wanting to experience popular games that I never got the chance to play like pretty much ALL Nintendo games :sorry:.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MarinaThyme

Cam Model

I love simulation and role play type games. It's a lot about fantasy and escaping reality when I game. I don't care for multiplayer games at all. I rather play by myself. I like a lot of crafting games and players choice. When I get hooked on a game or series, I obsess for several months and put in a box in my heart and move on. I can't seem to find a game to keep me coming back everyday for a year besides MC. I pick that up and put it down quite frequently over the years.

• Like Like x 1
  5. cherryvonfairy

I personally am a huge fan of Nintendo! Growing up my dad had the NES and would always play Mario Bro's on it together. This for sure started my love for playing Nintendo and my intrest in their games. Now I love playing my 3ds the most since its so easy to grab and play. I sometimes even play while live streaming just to relax and chill with everyone. I love playing Animal Crossing New Leaf the most. I also play Happy home Designer, Hey! PIKMIN, Kirby Triple Deluxe, and Super Mario 3d Land on my 3ds. I have a Wii U that I haven’t had as much time to play with but I have The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker, Pikmin 3, Splatoon, Yoshi's Woolly World, Scribblenauts, and Mario Cart 8. In the future I’d love to stream on Twitch regularly playing!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Luna Belle

Cam Model

PC and Nintendo gamer.

I'm not exactly the hugest fan of Xbox or PlayStation, but if there's a game or two I like I'll get one lmfao.

I have a tiny steam account of about 20 games maybe? and I have a TON of old GameCube or Wii games. I like the classics.

7. des

des
    Cam Model

I love to play Hearthstone, even when I lose. (For Now moohahahahaha) I just love saying "Thrilling Card Combat!" I want to branch out down the road. But for now, I'm so stoked on it. I like that I can play random people, I love the tavern, and I love playing some of my regulars.

8. cassiebabiie

Zelda Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask are always the winners, but also used to play Diablo 2 quite a bit. Still play Sims sometimes and recently started with Crusader Kings 2.

9. CrashPad

10. zippypinhead

I think the best part of the Very Special Edition is that it pretty much turns Skyrim into a traditional RPG with Alexa as the GM. That's something I'd actually want to play.

• Like Like x 1
  11. CurvyJ

Cam Model

even though im not currently playing world of warcraft always holds my heart. I also play summoners war and pokemon go on my phone and whatever game my husband is fidling arround with at the moment i will play if he asks

• Like Like x 1
  12. QuinnLane

I use cheats because no matter what, I'm still enjoying myself & being entertained, which is what the game was made for in the first place.

• Like Like x 1
  13. MaskedMisstress

Cam Model

fps player (csgo, overwatch, royales), crafting/survival/farming games, and pokemon go. Mainly play on PC but will play a few games on PS4 if I have interest like persona 5!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nikkimelancholi

Cam Model

Other than my God awful obsession with Sims (mind you ONLY Sims 2 and Sims 3). I love cinematic games and the "choose your own destiny" games. I'm currently playing Life Is Strange, adore Until Dawn, and am waiting for someone to spill me with Heavy Rain.

Though, my boyfriend said I should start playing Tomb Raider. Never played it before :)

15. heart42

Banhammered

I played many of the older games too Dan such as Pac-Man, Galaga, & Mario Bros. for starters & there were others like Dig Dug & Space Invaders as my main game was pinball.

16. CurvyJ

Cam Model

Did you ever play sims online? I just found that game a few weeks before they took it down i was devastated

17. B_Phil_

I used to play video games A LOT.
    • FPS (Halo, CoD, GoW although it isn't FPS),
    • RPG (FF, Knights of the Old Republic, Mass Effect),
    • Stealth Shooter (Tom Clancy, Hitman),
    • Fighting (Injustice 2, Tekken, MvC, Street Fighter)
    • ...and Madden lol.

I leave my console (XBox One) at my parents' house (excuse to see them).
    Board games are bigger for me these days. Have a game night at least once a quarter at my house and it's always something different.

18. B_Phil_

My little sister is OBSESSED with Sims 3. I'm pretty sure she does more in that world than in this one lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Kiley May

Definitely play for escapism whenever I have the time:shame:
    League of Legends when my laptop is in a good mood :haha:
    Used to play Diablo III, Skyrim, and WOW

20. Nikkimelancholi

Cam Model

No I haven't!!! Is it based off of Sims 4?