Welcome to ACF

Join us now to access all features of the forum and interact with cam models and members!

1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

What type of gamer are you?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Lucid1, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Lucid1

Speaking for myself, I have always played games as a form of entertainment and it was always something that I did in my precious free time as a form of relaxation. Today there are people who play games competitively in e-sports for money, people who play games as a form of escapism(relaxation), people who play games because their friends are playing it(the social gamer)...and many, many more types too numerous to mention here.

There are also a lot more genres of games available today than when I started gaming on my Atari. Today we have MMORPG's, FPS's, HOG's, RTS and a host of others. Some genre's have never appealed to me, and I suspect it has to do with my preferred playstyle of playing for relaxation and enjoyment and not being someone who requires the social/multiplayer or competitive aspects of a lot of games. A good hidden object(HOG) game can keep me entertained for hours, or a good single player game like Zelda can as well. But I burned out on a game like WoW fairly quickly, as the social aspects of the game made me feel like a slave to the inevitable and rinse/repeat grind involved with leveling/gear acquisition and raiding.

Do you find that certain genres appeal more to your playstyle, and what are the main reasons you play games?

2. dutchsterre18

Cam Model

I love all the blizzard games. But I play hearthstone mostly! Message me if you want to play a game against me. But prepare to lose!

3. DuoShi

V.I.P. Member

I game, because I'm addicted to playing games during my free time. I find it more enjoyable than hanging out with people offline. Games are just overall fun. For genres, I play MMOs, shooters, racing, platform, action sports, fighting, puzzle, and card games.

4. Neoslasher09

Since my gimmick is heavily dependent on gaming while camming, a lot of the games I play are usually things that don't require a crazy amount of concentration. Also most of my games are bought by customers. They usually pick horror games or something like Destiny.

5. RileyScarlett

Cam Model

I've always been a PC gamer. I use to be a hardcore gamer, but I'm too busy to do that anymore. I still play, casually. My favorites are MMORPG's. I also like indie games a lot.

6. AudriTwo

Cam Model

moddedish gamer :D

i love pc gamming and i love modding. my skyrim game is basically RPG sims. i'm currently in the process of editing every npc to not look like garbage. i hated all the ones on nexus. all the women look like they walked out of a maxim magazine.

i also like to make/recolor objects and cas for the sims. i've been doing it since sims2. some of my character creations got transferred over to other games by other people. it's cool to see a hair mesh i made when i was 20 still being used today in fallout.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Neorulez

I am platform and RPG gamer. :)

8. Princess Mika

Cam Model

MMORPG girl ^_~

9. Lucid1

I was heavily involved in Modding back around the 99-02 time-frame. I'm a firm believer that any developer who gives its players the ability to mod their games benefits from having the longevity of the game extended.

Do you play MMORPGs for competition, or is gaming something you do as a rest and relaxation activity? Perhaps both?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Princess Mika

Cam Model

For sure, rest and relaxing. I find it stressful to do anything but in video game land.

11. mynameisbob84

The best type. I'm a tremendous console gamer. Tremendous. I have the best games. Games made by some very fine people who were honoured to make these games for me. Not like these nasty PC gamers. Sad!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. zippypinhead

I'm a lazy casual who plays for the escapism. I'm so lazy, I don't even have to actually play the game to be satisfied. I'll watch let's play videos, and that'll very often scratch the itch.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ForceTen

Rarely game anymore. Used to be a PC gamer. But, grew tired of keeping up with Joneses mentality and went to a laptop and bought consoles to fill the occasional gaming fix.

14. JessyAndJames

I don't game that much anymore but I played WOW during its early years. I also love exploration/RPG-type games in general. Fallout 4 was great!

• Like Like x 1
  15. frappucinocaramel

PC gaming for life: League of Legends it is. Even played it with some models, hella fun.

16. Diana Blake

Cam Model

I'm a third generation nerd so I was playing video games pretty early and observing before that. Started with point and clicks on the computer: Torrin's Passage, King's Quest, Myst. When the PS1 came out my father got it for all of us to share which meant we mostly watched him play until we got a game called "Legend of Dragoon" and we all got to take turns trying to do the additions in this seriously awesome turn based RPG. These days I'll play a little bit of everything.

Tabletop, PC, or console. Even have some handhelds I still play though gaming as I get older is more and more casual and only as I have the time. Getting Destiny 2 and hoping to put a bit of time into that as I probably won't be playing Pathfinder on the weekends anymore. Haven't played any of the more social games in a long time so it should be pretty fun. Or it'll be a shit show of "You sound like a girl! Show me your tits." We'll see which.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Dan Epstein

Dan Epstein firstchoicepay.com (previously Payoneer)
    Industry Representative

Today's video games make sense, you shoot people, you still cars etc. When I was a kid you had these two Italian plumbers Mario and Luigi chasing a turtle a mushroom and saving a princess down the sewers, totally high throughout the whole adventure. This is a joke I stole from Trixx, a rising Canadian comedian by the way, he totally voices my generation's opinion.

18. NeepNeep

I am the least competitive person on the planet... wait....

I played WoW in 2008 until I got to PvP areas and then I bailed. Filthy casual all the way. The Fallout series was great, but I want to get back into Katamari, the Sims and maybe even Unreal Tournament?