AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you like french kissing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like kissing at all, and French kissing someone with my sensitive-ass gag reflex is just asking for me to puke in your mouth. I puke while brushing the backs of my front teeth, keep your tongue out of my mouth unless you want to find out what a baby bird feels like when its mom feeds it.

Kissing in general for me feels weird and does nothing for me, just take off your pants already and get to it.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
not on cam but i love it

I don't like kissing at all, and French kissing someone with my sensitive-ass gag reflex is just asking for me to puke in your mouth. I puke while brushing the backs of my front teeth, keep your tongue out of my mouth unless you want to find out what a baby bird feels like when its mom feeds it.

Kissing in general for me feels weird and does nothing for me, just take off your pants already and get to it.

Pretty much how I feel about it too, and it's a relief to see someone on here feels the same as me. Kissing me anywhere on the face is sweet, and I do not need your wet tongue swirling around over and over in my mouth. Especially if you've just been drinking or smoking. Yuck. Gimmie those sweet kisses on my cheeks/neck...and little pecks on my lips. Then let me suck your dick real good, and get it nice and hard so we can FUCK, dammit...

I can never even get a strep throat test done properly, because when they shove that crap down my throat, I just can't take it, and I push the poor doc (or nurse) away.

Giving bj's are fun, but if you're looking for someone to gag/choke on your cock (or a dildo), I am NOT your girl. I feel like everybody except me has 'deepthroat' listed as their specialty on their profile(s). Lol.

Giving bj's are fun, but if you're looking for someone to gag/choke on your cock (or a dildo), I am NOT your girl. I feel like everybody except me has 'deepthroat' listed as their specialty on their profile(s). Lol.

I'm constantly disappointing dudes on cam with this. I get compliments about my "great dick-sucking lips" but these lips don't go anywhere near a dick because..... I don't feel like puking, ya know.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I'm constantly disappointing dudes on cam with this. I get compliments about my "great dick-sucking lips" but these lips don't go anywhere near a dick because..... I don't feel like puking, ya know.

I'm pretty sure I disappoint a lot of dudes on cam too about not offering deepthroating, which is why I've been kind of nervous about my return to Streamate. Just about everyone I've seen on there will proudly speak about their deepthroating and dildo fucking shows, which guys love (I don't offer either of those...I stopped doing dildo fucking, and will - at most - just do vibrator play). So I'm counting on guys to come see me for other things like flashes/striptease/booty clap/long tongue...stuff like that. Stretch mark fetish, anyone? If so, I'm your girl! LOL.

I'm pretty sure I disappoint a lot of dudes on cam too about not offering deepthroating, which is why I've been kind of nervous about my return to Streamate. Just about everyone I've seen on there will proudly speak about their deepthroating and dildo fucking shows, which guys love (I don't offer either of those...I stopped doing dildo fucking, and will - at most - just do vibrator play). So I'm counting on people to see me for flashes/striptease/booty clap/long tongue...stuff like that. Stretch mark fetish, anyone? If so, I'm your girl! LOL.

I'm actually reasonably successful on SM as a non-explicit model. I briefly offered vibe/clit play for like a month earlier this year, but nobody took me up on it. I had a 6-min long private earlier today that was just ass shaking, so there's definitely plenty of a market for it!

Guy,

When you start threads like this, it's important you share your own experience or lack thereof.

For instance...

Your topic is fine, however, instead of saying that you're just curious... maybe say: I've recently tried french kissing and didn't like it so much, what are your opinions about french kissing?

When you ask people to share their personal opinions or experience, it's borderline rude not to share your own first on forums like this.

Does that make sense to you?

I love kissing the French; something about the accent...

:p

Reality is yes and no - as it depends upon the person you're kissing.

Had one partner where they were a bit like me, and it was amazingly awesomely fantastic. Tender, teasing, gentle. Loved it.

I've also had partners who's idea is to just stick tongue in your mouth and wave it around strongly as if they're chewing with mouth open; they may as well fart in my face it's that unattractive.

Reactions: ElaySmith
I admit don't like it... I don't dislike it either, but I prefer kissing other parts of the body. I don't understand what it is about French kissing that gives people pleasure. (Strangely enough, I've been told I'm a good kisser. I have no clue why, because I don't enjoy it so I don't know what I should be doing to make it enjoyable for my partner. At least it's good to know I was doing it right, but it doesn't do anything for me. LOL)

Honestly I do not like French Kissing. But it could be that my perception is skewed from when I first started doing it, and it essentially became a slobberfest. Embarrassing but true.

Ever since then I try to avoid it...if possible. My last girlfriend seemed really put off by the fact I didn’t like it, since she seemed really into it. I should have realized then that we weren’t really compatible.

And all of that might have been more information then you needed to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.