AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate only accepting passports now??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2018
Oh my god, I should have kept my old account. So chaturbate only accepts passports as ID now, mine is out of date, and my partner doesn't have a passport at all. Any way to circumvent this, or are they super strict on it? When I went to verify my ID I stuck on my drivers license and it was immediately rejected. Do I for real reals need to get a new passport?

Wait what? I never got an email or anything about this. It's hard enough getting them to look at my ID now because it's not a drivers license or passport so I have to explain to them and wait for a non-automated message to confirm it's okay.
Does this mean those who verified with something not a passport will be unverified?

Upvote 0
Getting the verification shot with the US passport was so hard-- it was so dang SHINY.
Wait what? I never got an email or anything about this. It's hard enough getting them to look at my ID now because it's not a drivers license or passport so I have to explain to them and wait for a non-automated message to confirm it's okay.
Does this mean those who verified with something not a passport will be unverified?
Hopefully it would mean just for new verifications. I ended up using my DL simply because the pages are so shiny and the glare covered all the important stuff... I imagine WAY more rejections for "cannot read ID" happening if this is a thing now.

Upvote 0
Getting the verification shot with the US passport was so hard-- it was so dang SHINY.

Hopefully it would mean just for new verifications. I ended up using my DL simply because the pages are so shiny and the glare covered all the important stuff... I imagine WAY more rejections for "cannot read ID" happening if this is a thing now.
Chaturbate is known to be ban-happy though, and when banned for seemingly no reason in the past, I've been asked to resubmit my ID - same with even just changing my payout method, I had to prove my ID again.

Upvote 0
It's ok! I ended up emailing them and it got all sorted out :D

Upvote 0
Honestly I'm experiencing the same cuz CB asked for my passport but since I don't have one I just went ahead and sent my driver's license again hoping it would work. They banned me and when I emailed support they just sent me a message that said they couldn't allow me to stream cuz of the complaints about my age that they've been receiving although I've never cammed before in my life (I've just turned 18 less than 20 days ago). Please someone help. @punker barbie you seem to be the CB guru so any help/guidance would be appreciated.

Upvote 0
Honestly I'm experiencing the same cuz CB asked for my passport but since I don't have one I just went ahead and sent my driver's license again hoping it would work. They banned me and when I emailed support they just sent me a message that said they couldn't allow me to stream cuz of the complaints about my age that they've been receiving although I've never cammed before in my life (I've just turned 18 less than 20 days ago). Please someone help. @punker barbie you seem to be the CB guru so any help/guidance would be appreciated.
@KittyPride69 is my username

Upvote 0

Thank you for your post. Can you please confirm your CB user name, so I can check on what is happening with your account?

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie , I googled why chaturbate is only accepting passports and found this thread, I already contacted support but no answer. I am from Mexico and I have not ever traveled outside my country, I dont have a passport, niether a drivers license. I have 4 friends that already have chaturbate verified age accounts with their goverment issued id, and when I submit my own, it says it needs a passport. Could you please activate my account? my room is latinmania

Upvote 0
Dear Shirley @punker barbie

I am a studio manager and our Ukraine issued passports get declined all the time. I am aware that CB doesn't accept handwritten passports anymore. But i have no idea why passports with typed name in it doesn't get through verification anymore. Can you please clear the situation at the moment.
Today i submitted Rosella_Dawn and her model verification was declined and it said ID is not valid. Reason: Need a Passport
But it is a passport.
Can you check please. Big questionmark on this matter :(

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

We are having this same issue maybe you can shine light on our situation. Me and partner were getting ready to start caming Together But before we can get that for a couple days into her setting up the profile we ran into this issue. She submitted her ID so many times and we got nowhere. I don't wanna create a couple's account If I'm only on there a Few days a week while She will be online everyday

Upvote 0
dear @punker barbie , I am also having the same problem, I just got new government issued plastic ID because the old one was too damaged to be accepted and now they ask me for passport, which I have but it has expired. Couldn't I provide expired passport and new ID so that you can check that it is me and I am an adult? thank you xx

Upvote 0
dear @punker barbie , I am also having the same problem, I just got new government issued plastic ID because the old one was too damaged to be accepted and now they ask me for passport, which I have but it has expired. Couldn't I provide expired passport and new ID so that you can check that it is me and I am an adult? thank you xx

Please write into support with this request and they can look into this further for you however if they have requested a non-expired passport you will need to provide one.

Upvote 0
I’ve always work with guest performers at my shows and I’ve always provided passaports or drivers licenses. But here in Venezuela is difficult to acquire a passport, so she was using an extension that allows you to use it for 2 years more. I’ve uploaded those, and I got banned for no reason.

Help @punker barbie my account is andresplusnatalie

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I’ve always work with guest performers at my shows and I’ve always provided passaports or drivers licenses. But here in Venezuela is difficult to acquire a passport, so she was using an extension that allows you to use it for 2 years more. I’ve uploaded those, and I got banned for no reason.

Help @punker barbie my account is andresplusnatalie

Your account is currently being reviewed please wait for support to respond.

Upvote 0
hello, my name on chaturbate is greek_pr1ncess, ive had again two other accounts which i tried to verify but chaturbate wouldnt accept my ID and ask for passport, can you tell me what to do? i dont have a passport neither driver license, please help :h:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.