AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Well if a 7 year old can do it...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah. a 7 year old who you neglected to mention was playing Hot for Teacher onstage with Brad Paisley when he was 6....

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
Hot for teacher?

little young to be playing that, eek....
That's what I'm thinking too.

Min age for learning to play Hot for Teacher, or any other song involving drums (acoustic or electronic, it don't matter), is 18. As in, after you old enough to move the hell out of the house. And if you gonna go acoustic, hopefully you will be moving to the other side of the county.

That's what I'm thinking too.

Min age for learning to play Hot for Teacher, or any other song involving drums (acoustic or electronic, it don't matter), is 18. As in, after you old enough to move the hell out of the house. And if you gonna go acoustic, hopefully you will be moving to the other side of the county.
It's not that bad. I didn't mind my son learning, and I paid for lessons to help him out. As long as he followed a set schedule for practicing, and it didn't conflict with guests, other such things, I was okay with it.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
It's not that bad. I didn't mind my son learning, and I paid for lessons to help him out. As long as he followed a set schedule for practicing, and it didn't conflict with guests, other such things, I was okay with it.
  • What was the longest he would ever play at a stretch?
  • How insulated was the room he practiced in?
  • Did you ever have moments where you thought "man, if he don't cut that shit out soon, I am going to lose my friggin mind"? And if so, how frequently?

Optional questionnaire, just want to compare my observations, maybe it's me just being overly sensitive to that sort of stuff.

• What was the longest he would ever play at a stretch?
  • How insulated was the room he practiced in?
  • Did you ever have moments where you thought "man, if he don't cut that shit out soon, I am going to lose my friggin mind"? And if so, how frequently?
Optional questionnaire, just want to compare my observations, maybe it's me just being overly sensitive to that sort of stuff.
  • There were times he'd practice for almost an hour. When he was in HS band, he'd practice most nights about 30 minutes at a time.
  • Normal bedroom, on the second floor. All walls did have at least R11 (house was remodeled, and insulation was put in to help isolate noise between rooms long before he started to play drums). But, honestly, didn't matter much since heard quite well even with door shut.
  • Only time it bothered me was when he first started playing, or when he took too long of a break between practice sessions and his playing was terrible. If I got a phone call, since was either on cell or cordless, I'd just go outside to garage and talk if needed. If it was work related, I'd put phone on mute and ask him to stop playing long enough for me to get work done

Reactions: SaffronBurke
  • There were times he'd practice for almost an hour. When he was in HS band, he'd practice most nights about 30 minutes at a time.
  • Normal bedroom, on the second floor. All walls did have at least R11 (house was remodeled, and insulation was put in to help isolate noise between rooms long before he started to play drums). But, honestly, didn't matter much since heard quite well even with door shut.
  • Only time it bothered me was when he first started playing, or when he took too long of a break between practice sessions and his playing was terrible. If I got a phone call, since was either on cell or cordless, I'd just go outside to garage and talk if needed. If it was work related, I'd put phone on mute and ask him to stop playing long enough for me to get work done
I forgot to ask, acoustic or electronic?

Status
Not open for further replies.