AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Photo Sets / Photo Editing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2017
Seattle
Chaturbate Username
Pretty_Sara
I am still newish to camming and it is time I have some photo sets up for sale on CB. But I am at a loss....

should they be taken with A 35MM? "by should I mean will I look like a slob with phone pics".

Since I am newish, I hate to spend a lot with a pro photographer for my first shoot, I bought a remote clicker for my 35mm but I am looking for tips !

I don't want to edit the hell outta my photos but I'm gonna wanna smooth out some stuff lol... can anyone suggest a photo editor for pc? I love z camera on my phone.

So basically I am looking for all kinds of advice here.... then I gotta learn video ugh!

Not a model, just a member. But, I have seen some good photos from newer cell phones. If you have a 35mm, try it and see how they turn out compared to digital via phone, tablet or even your webcam for stills.

As to editor, I don't know what type of computer you are using. But, I am fond of The Gimp. Powerful, with a little bit of a learning curve. But, it is free and will most likely do what you need it to.

Good luck!

I agree with everything Force said.

Starting out:

My first photoset was on a point-and-shoot camera, and I have had a few with my webcam camera, and a few with my phone camera. These are all good, affordable options -- especially for beginners.

Editing on Mac is super easy, I just used the default photo app, it has a button for color correcting the whole thing, and you can do minor changes from there, and it has a little blemish tool that you can correct acne or whatever with.

Currently:

I am not skilled in photography, but I have the basic canon rebel t5i with the stock lens that I've used for all of my other photosets.

I edit with GIMP but I would say it has an enormous learning curve, and when I'm feeling lazy I still just edit with the photos app. Watch a ton of youtube videos and learn as you go.

Not a model, just a member. But, I have seen some good photos from newer cell phones. If you have a 35mm, try it and see how they turn out compared to digital via phone, tablet or even your webcam for stills.

As to editor, I don't know what type of computer you are using. But, I am fond of The Gimp. Powerful, with a little bit of a learning curve. But, it is free and will most likely do what you need it to.

Good luck!
thanks.... I'll check out GIMP!

I agree with everything Force said.

Starting out:

My first photoset was on a point-and-shoot camera, and I have had a few with my webcam camera, and a few with my phone camera. These are all good, affordable options -- especially for beginners.

Editing on Mac is super easy, I just used the default photo app, it has a button for color correcting the whole thing, and you can do minor changes from there, and it has a little blemish tool that you can correct acne or whatever with.

Currently:

I am not skilled in photography, but I have the basic canon rebel t5i with the stock lens that I've used for all of my other photosets.

I edit with GIMP but I would say it has an enormous learning curve, and when I'm feeling lazy I still just edit with the photos app. Watch a ton of youtube videos and learn as you go.

I have wondered why people have advised me to not do phone photos for sets cause instagram is full of awesome phone photos! I'm gonna try GIMP too... thank you!

I have wondered why people have advised me to not do phone photos for sets cause instagram is full of awesome phone photos! I'm gonna try GIMP too... thank you!

Word of caution about using phones: Be sure you turn off any geotracking before taking photos. Also, be very careful if you mix your personal phone with cam-world stuff because apps like to steal data. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc all like to hitup your contacts, locations, etc. There's been a few threads on this stuff happening, and many models will say either separate phone or they do nothing on phones and use a computer dedicated to cam work.

Word of caution about using phones: Be sure you turn off any geotracking before taking photos. Also, be very careful if you mix your personal phone with cam-world stuff because apps like to steal data. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc all like to hitup your contacts, locations, etc. There's been a few threads on this stuff happening, and many models will say either separate phone or they do nothing on phones and use a computer dedicated to cam work.

good point!... I had this happen with instagram. two accounts w two different email addresses on one phone... my everyday people all got people to follow under there new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.