AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What should I do to have more users in my room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2018
I am new. Today was my third show, but since I started I had maximum 10 viwers (3 anonymous) in my room. Everytime I was online for 2-3 hours and everytime I made maximum 5 tokens. I tried to dance, I smiled, I also made a bit striptease and touched myself, but nothing! I
I'm an average girl.
Nobody wrote at all even if I said hello to the new users. I have a lovense, a good webcam, place and light.
What else should I do? :|

I am new. Today was my third show, but since I started I had maximum 10 viwers (3 anonymous) in my room. Everytime I was online for 2-3 hours and everytime I made maximum 5 tokens. I tried to dance, I smiled, I also made a bit striptease and touched myself, but nothing! I
I'm an average girl.
Nobody wrote at all even if I said hello to the new users. I have a lovense, a good webcam, place and light.
What else should I do? :|
Get your bf/husband or even friends who you know that you do the work as mod in your room and talk together about everything and nothing this will people join the talk.
What is also very important use twitter and the right promoters the more you get retweeted the more broader audience see you and might join your room

What site are you camming on, Chaturbate? MFC?
What time are you trying, are you trying the same times or doing your shows at different hours to test the waters?
Don't worry about moderators until you have a big audience; the biggest thing is engagement and waiting for the right tipper to come along. Patience is important, it can be hard.
If you're on Chaturbate, are you taking advantage of the bots/app? :eek:

I have a huge menu, I made also a nice bio, use hashtags and also set goals.
I cam at different hours.
What a lucky person I am! :| I knew things were going "too good" for me!

Did you miss the "new" cam period? This can happen when you age verify your account but start camming more than a week later. "New" period starts the second your account is age verified and lasts for only seven days then.

Did you miss the "new" cam period? This can happen when you age verify your account but start camming more than a week later. "New" period starts the second your account is age verified and lasts for only seven days then.
Yes, I missed it because I had some issues. I asked CB support if I will have again a "new cam" week if I create a new account, but they told me that it's not possible because my ID on file with the website :(
I thought that the new cam tag started if I broadcasted...

Common mistake but it's the explanation. Not saying it's impossible to get traction without the "new" promo period, but it's definitely much harder.

Yes, I missed it because I had some issues. I asked CB support if I will have again a "new cam" week if I create a new account, but they told me that it's not possible because my ID on file with the website :(
I thought that the new cam tag started if I broadcasted...
If you missed out on having the New tag, then yes, that will be a factor. But I would suggest using the hashtag “new” with your others. Be careful how long you use it, as members will obviously catch on after awhile. But I’ve also heard that CB can frown upon it too. I used it for the first 30 days after I started camming, granted I also made sure I was broadcasting while my “new” tag was on my room, but I feel like it helped afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.