AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the strangest thing you've seen in a cam room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2018
I have seen a girl that put in her p... 5 lovense and 4 or 5 in her a... OMG!
And she had in a bowl 3 more.

Ive seen toys that are against the rules being used but other than that not too much...NOW i dont particularly perve a lot so maybe thats why

Also I find it strange when models are on cam but are almost absolutely still and do not engage at all for long periods of time

Reactions: JyJy
May we never forget when HollyHannah blew fireworks out of her asshole on MFC...

Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 4.23.45 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 4.24.38 PM.png

I’m not sure this qualifies as “strange”, as I was more in awe over it. But the girl had suspended herself in a huge harness system using something like scaffolding, practically doing the splits, with the Lush in, Domi on her in a strapon type garment, keyboard swinging around her & she had a ball gag in. It was quite a production!

Then there was that Russian girl who just sat there, I swear not even blinking, fully clothed, just staring at her computer screen. Not even at the camera though. With the room subject “I’ll squirt when I feel better”. She did that day after day for well over a month. TONS of users in her room too...and tipping. Her bio looked like she was originally set up as a “couple” with her bf. But I never saw a guy with her.

Then there was that Russian girl who just sat there, I swear not even blinking, fully clothed, just staring at her computer screen. Not even at the camera though. With the room subject “I’ll squirt when I feel better”. She did that day after day for well over a month. TONS of users in her room too...and tipping. Her bio looked like she was originally set up as a “couple” with her bf. But I never saw a guy with her.

We have an entire thread about her somewhere. She's my hero. :haha:

Strangest but COOLEST thing I've ever seen was a cam girl on mfc cosplaying chun-li perfectly, tiny little thing, spinning herself around on her own prize wheel! It lit up and everything while she sat on it like a little merry go round! I kick myself every day for not logging in and tagging her as a fav because now I can't find her but I didn't have tokens at the time and didn't want to freeload :/ god she was amazing.

Goals.

Two girls in bathtub off spaghetti

Wait

That was my room

I am not sure if I am intrigued or not...

What kind of spaghetti: the tinned kind or the type without a sauce used with a spaghetti bolognese? Hmmmm

To be fair i love both :D

I am not sure if I am intrigued or not...

What kind of spaghetti: the tinned kind or the type without a sauce used with a spaghetti bolognese? Hmmmm

To be fair i love both :D
It was cooked pasta .. a friend who is a chef was biggs enough to use his restaurant kitchen to cook it all.

It was the most disgusting thing...lol

Speaking of large amounts of pasta... Anyone remember who was in the kiddie pool of Mac & Cheese?

Balloon boobs? As in taped on or stuffed into shirt? Or, such a bad surgery?

Not weird/strange. But, very unique and cool to watch was @girlfriendcutie when she did her shooting show. Had a great time watching her shoot different targets and fun things, and hope she does it again sometime.
She would use actual balloons. She would make ppl tip for flashes, angrily claim ..the were real when ppl said otherwise, then when she got paid for the flash she'd ban you.

That was all she did. Her entire shtick.

She would use actual balloons. She would make ppl tip for flashes, angrily claim ..the were real when ppl said otherwise, then when she got paid for the flash she'd ban you.

That was all she did. Her entire shtick.

I don't know if I should laugh, do the wtf or facepalm... Is kind of funny in a way.

• Funny!
When this chick put on a crown and started screaming "I AM YOUR QUEEN AND YOU WILL DO AS I SAY! I AM THE SUPREME RULER!" and other like things in free chat.

... wait ... that was me after 14 straight hours of camming

Most of the weird stuff I've seen has really just been sad, like girls having nervous breakdowns and such.

Was she a blonde? I want to say platinum blonde? I remember a gal on ebay years ago modeling these tiny tops similar to what she's wearing for a ridiculous amount of money and the only reason they had so many views was because of the model. I'm unsure of how much they sold. But, made for an interesting marketing scheme.

Was she a blonde? I want to say platinum blonde? I remember a gal on ebay years ago modeling these tiny tops similar to what she's wearing for a ridiculous amount of money and the only reason they had so many views was because of the model. I'm unsure of how much they sold. But, made for an interesting marketing scheme.
No, very dark hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.